About the Epson Pro L1490U
A flexible, maintenance-free workhorse
A flexible, maintenance-free workhorse
The Pro 1490U has plenty of brightness for big screens and large lighted spaces.
Epson's large-venue projectors like the Pro L1490U, have the light power, connectivity, and rugged build quality required for large venue success. Designed with both performance and convenience in mind, the Pro L1490U's laser light engine and electrostatic air filter provide virtually maintenance-free operation for up to 20,000 hours.
Epson's proven 3-LCD imager has native WUXGA resolution with pixel-shifting 4K Enhancement technology. In addition to 9,000 lumens of brightness, this projector offers split screen capability, edge blending, and a choice of 10 optional powered lenses (a standard lens is included). The Pro L1490U is an ideal solution for conference rooms, auditoriums and live events.
All the right connections
The projector's inputs include HDMI, DVI-D, VGA, BNC, LAN, and HDBaseT. HDBaseT technology simplifies installation with just one CAT-5/6 cable carrying HD video, audio, network and control commands. And, its 328-foot cable length accommodates large venues. There's no need for additional cables or signal repeaters.
For the best picture quality from any projector, we recommend using a projector screen.
- bright, long-lasting laser phosphor light source
- 3-LCD 3-chip projection technology
- WUXGA resolution: 1920 x 1200 pixels each, plus pixel-shifting 4K Enhancement
- widescreen 16:10 aspect ratio (can also display 16:9 and 4:3 material)
- recommended image size: 60" to 500"
- light output: 9000 lumens
- contrast ratio: up to 2,500,000:1
- 10-bit color processing can display over a billion shades
- Frame Interpolation reduces motion judder (not compatible with 4K Enhancement or edge blending modes)
- built-in edge blending lets you use multiple projectors to create a large seamless image
- split screen feature lets you simultaneously project two images from different sources next to each other
Lens and Image Adjustments:
- lens has 1.6X zoom capability (powered zoom/focus)
- lens shift — up to horizontal ±18%, vertical ±60% (depending on lens)
- keystone correction (horizontal and vertical)
- removable standard lens so you can customize presentation with an optional Epson lens
- HDMI input
- HDCP 2.2 compatible
- DVI-D input
- SDI input (3G/SD/HD)
- PC input (VGA cable included)
- analog RGB input with 5 BNC connectors (may require adapter cable)
- VGA-style monitor output
- RJ-45 Ethernet port for a wired network connection
- also Wi-Fi-compatible — requires adding Epson's ELPAP10 LAN module (sold separately)
- RJ-45 port for HDBaseT (to send HDMI or RS-232C signals over a single CAT5e/6 cable over long distances, connect the projector to optional Epson ELPHD01 HDBaseT transmitter)
- USB 2.0 port (Type A, for wireless LAN module or firmware update)
- USB 2.0 port (Type B, for service only)
- 4 stereo minijack audio (3 in, 1 out) for computer connections
- RS-232C port for external control of the projector via compatible computer or third-party control device
- 3.5mm 12-volt trigger output for controlling a motorized screen
- compatible with Crestron® RoomView®, AMX®, Extron® XTP®, and Control4® Simple Device Discovery Protocol (SDDP) to ensure easy integration with existing systems
- laser diode light source (lasts up to 20,000 hours in Normal mode)
- built-in cooling fan (30 dB noise level in Eco mode)
- illuminated remote control
- can be placed on a tabletop or ceiling-mounted (mounting bracket sold separately)
- 23-1/8"W x 8-5/16"H x 19-1/2"D
- weight: 48.4 lbs.
- warranty: 20,000 hours of usage or 3 years, whichever comes first
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
- this projector does not include any type of built-in TV tuner
- MFR # V11HA16020
Thanks for submitting your review
More details on the Epson Pro L1490U