About the Epson Pro L1500UH
Bright enough for big spaces
Bright enough for big spaces
This Epson Pro L1500UH large-venue projector has tons of light power — 12,000 lumens of both color and white brightness — for vibrant images, even on very large screens. This WUXGA projector can also accept native 4K content, rendering it clearly thanks to Epson's 4K Enhancement Technology, which shifts each pixel diagonally by half a pixel and combines the two images to provide a sharper picture.
The L1500UH's laser light source engine and electrostatic air filter provide virtually maintenance-free operation for up to 20,000 hours.
Flexible installation options
The Pro L1500UH's inputs include HDMI, DVI-D, VGA, BNC, LAN, and HDBaseT. Cutting-edge HDBaseT technology simplifies installation with just one CAT-5/6 cable carrying HD video, audio, Ethernet, and control commands up to 328 feet.
Epson's advanced projection technology enables a wide range of lens shift capabilities for even more installation flexibility. The L1500UH features a range of up to ±60 percent on the vertical axis and up to ±18 percent on the horizontal axis.
For the best picture quality from any projector, we recommend using a projector screen.
- solid-state laser light source delivers maintenance-free viewing for years
- 3-LCD, 3-chip projection technology with WUXGA resolution (1920 x 1200 pixels each)
- Epson 4K Enhancement Technology shifts each pixel diagonally by half a pixel for a more detailed image than 1080p
- accepts 4K Ultra HD video sources
- supports 4:3, 16:9, and 16:10 aspect ratios
- recommended image size: 60" to 500"
- light output: 12,000 lumens
- dynamic contrast ratio: 2,500,000:1
- supports 1 billion colors
- supports Edge Blending and 360-degree projection
Lens and image adjustments:
- includes ELPLM15 lens
- removable standard lens so you can customize presentation with an optional Epson lens
- lens has 1.61X zoom capability (powered zoom/focus)
- powered lens shift image adjustment and lens memory
- vertical lens shift: +/- 60%
- horizontal lens shift: +/- 18%
- vertical keystone correction: +/- 45°
- horizontal keystone correction: +/- 30°
- 1 HDMI input
- HDCP 2.2 compatible for connecting to copy-protected 4K video sources
- 1 VGA PC input
- 1 Mini D-sub 15 pin monitor output
- Ethernet port for a wired network connection
- three 3.5mm stereo minijack inputs and 1 stereo minijack output
- USB Type B port for software updates
- RJ-45 port for HDBaseT
- allows you to send HDMI or RS-232C signals over a single CAT5e/6 cable over long distances
- enables connection to optional HDBaseT transmitter
- 3G-SDI input
- 1 DVI-D input
- 5-BNC connection
- RS-232C port for external control of the projector via compatible computer or third-party control device
- 12-volt trigger output for controlling a motorized screen
- laser diode light source lasts 20,000 hours with normal operation
- fan noise: 37 dB in normal mode, 30 dB in quiet mode
- detachable power cord (C19 plug)
- projection method: front, rear, upside down
- can be ceiling-mounted with bracket (sold separately)
- included software allows for web-based monitoring and control of networked projectors
- 23-1/8"W x 8-5/16"H x 19-7/16"D
- weight: 52.2 lbs.
- warranty: 3 years or 20,000 hours of use
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
- this projector does not include any type of built-in TV tuner
- MFR # V11H910020
Thanks for submitting your review
More details on the Epson Pro L1500UH