About the Olympus Float Strap
Just because your camera is waterproof doesn't mean you want it sinking to the bottom of the river if you drop it. This Olympus strap provides gentle positive buoyancy so you can still snap underwater pictures without fighting to keep your camera submerged. The bright color makes it easy to find if you lose your grip. It's adjustable for the perfect fit on your wrist and includes a carabiner loop for clipping to your lifejacket or scuba gear.
- prevents waterproof cameras from sinking when dropped
- gently buoyant so you can still take underwater photos
- adjustable for a perfect fit on your wrist or arm
- bright color for added visibility
- includes carabiner loop for clipping to life jacket or scuba gear
- warranty: 60 days
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
- MFR # 202544
What's in the box:
- Floating camera strap (green)
More details on the Olympus Float Strap
Overview: The Olympus floating wrist strap is designed to keep your Tough-series waterproof camera afloat in case it is dropped in the pool, lake, river, or ocean. It is made of nylon and polyethylene foam. Its bright green color makes is easily visible in the water. It has a strong string loop for attaching it to your camera where the wrist strap normally attaches. The straps have an adjustable spring-loaded clamp to fit the strap to your wrist. There is also a loop on the top for attaching the strap to your scuba gear or life jacket.
- Float: Width=1.623", Length=11" Thickness=0.712"
- Strap: Total length=21"
Q Crutchfield asked: Why did you buy this?