About the Olympus Stylus Tough System Bag
This zippered neoprene carrying case lets you bring your Olympus Stylus Tough series camera along on any adventure. Four internal compartments help you organize camera and accessories so they're easy to grab when you stumble across a doe and fawns on a nature hike. There's a zippered mesh compartment inside the top flap that's perfect for memory cards and short cables, too.
- protective neoprene case for Olympus Stylus Tough System camera and accessories
- 4 internal compartments help organize gear
- secure zippered flap closure
- internal mesh zippered compartment for storing memory cards and cables
- loops for attaching to belt or bag
- 6-1/4"W x 4"H x 4-1/2"D
- warranty: 1 year
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
- MFR # 202678
What's in the box:
- Tough Camera System bag (black with red trim)
More details on the Olympus Stylus Tough System Bag
Overview: The Tough Camera System bag is designed for the Olympus Stylus Tough series cameras and accessories. It has a soft, black neoprene exterior that resists dirt and moisture, and a zippered closure. Inside, there are four separate compartments with a removable partition to keep your accessories separated. Under the top cover is a zippered mesh compartment for storing small items like spare batteries and memory cards. The bottom features two belt loops so you can wear the bag on your hip or attach it to a backpack. The Olympus Tough logo is embossed on the lid.
External Dimensions: Width 6.25", Height 4", Depth 4.5"
Internal Dimensions: Width 5.75", Height 3", Depth 3.5"
Weight: 3.4 ounces
Q Crutchfield asked: Why did you buy this?
1 question already asked