About the Olympus M. Zuiko 12mm f/2.0
Let's face it. If you take a lot of photos, you treasure one word more than any other when you show your work to people. That word is "wow."
Everyone wants to find a way towards more wows. And we think this lens will be a great start in that direction. It features a generous, expansive wide angle that's perfect for sweeping landscapes, city panoramas, or your group of friends posing together in your cozy living room. Plus, the wide f/2.0 aperture lets you work with the light that's available, and with its shallow depth of field at maximum aperture, it can enhance depth in pictures with a big subject in the foreground. Pop this lens on the front of your camera and start collecting more wows per shutter click.
- 12mm f/2.0 lens
- wide-angle light-gathering lens for mirrorless cameras
- 24mm effective focal length for compatible cameras
- ideal for group shots, city street scenes, and HD video
- minimum focus distance: 7.9 inches
- minimum aperture: f/22
- lens construction: 11 elements in 8 groups
- f/2.0 aperture allows for isolation of your subject in space
- specialized lens elements help eliminate color fringing and keep images sharp
- attachment/filter size: 46mm
- lens is 2-1/4" in diameter, 2-1/16" long
- weight: 4.59 oz.
- warranty: 1 year
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
- front and rear lens cap
- MFR # V311020SU000
What's in the box:
- Silver M.Zuiko Digital 12mm F2.0 lens
- LC-46 front lens cap
- LR-2 rear lens cap
- Warranty card
Olympus M. Zuiko 12mm f/2.0 reviews
All around great wide angle lens, construction is solid, focus is quick, beautiful clear pics.
0 of 0 found this helpful
More details on the Olympus M. Zuiko 12mm f/2.0
Micro Four Thirds Mount: The M. Zuiko Digital ED 12mm f2.0 lens has a Micro Four Thirds mount. It is compatible with the Olympus PEN and OM-D interchangeable lens cameras.
MSC: This high-quality fast portrait lens has a built-in MSC (Movie and Still Compatible) AF drive for fast, quiet focusing, even while shooting movies.
Lens Specifications: The lens has the following specifications:
- Focal Length: 12mm
- 35mm Equivalent: 24mm
- Maximum Aperture: F2.0
- Minimum Aperture: F22
- Angle of View: 85°
- Lens Construction: 11 elements in 8 groups, including a DSA lens, an Aspherical lens, and ED lens, and Super HR lenses
- Closest Focusing Distance: 7.9"
- Filter Diameter: 46mm
- Dimensions: Diameter=2.205"; Length=1.902"
- Weight: 4.6 ounces
Q Crutchfield asked: Why did you buy this?