About the Olympus M. Zuiko Digital ED 75-300mm II f/4.8-6.7
One of the great things about your Olympus mirrorless camera is its portability. But have you seen what getting 600mm worth of reach can do to an interchangeable-lens camera's form factor? On many cameras, that can add pounds and a lot of length to your total kit.
Not so with this versatile super telephoto zoom. It delivers a generous 150-600mm equivalent focal range in a form that is under 5 inches long and weighs less than a pound. 600mm will snag you that close-up of a classic New York City high-rise building gargoyle from your vantage point on the street — and, at full-wide, it's perfect for those impromptu candids of the family when they don't know you're shooting. Plus, with Olympus' acclaimed M. Zuiko optics, you'll capture pictures that are clear, crisp, and free of color fringing across the entire frame.
- 75-300mm II f/4.8-6.7 lens
- lightweight super telephoto zoom lens accommodates compatible mirrorless cameras
- 150-600mm effective focal length
- ideal for long-distance shooting, photojournalism, sports, and nature photos
- minimum focus distance: 35.43 inches
- minimum aperture: f/22
- lens construction: 18 elements in 13 groups
- optics include Super-ED (extra-low dispersion) element, 2 ED elements & 3 HR (high refractive index) elements
- attachment/filter size: 58mm
- lens is 2-3/4" in diameter, 4-13/16" long
- weight: 14.9 oz.
- warranty: 1 year
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
- front and rear lens cap, manual
- MFR # V315040BU000
What's in the box:
- Black M.Zuiko Digital ED 75-300mm f4.8-6.7 II lens
- LC-58E Front Lens Cap
- LR-2 Rear Lens Cap
- Warranty Card
Olympus M. Zuiko Digital ED 75-300mm II f/4.8-6.7 reviews
Thanks for submitting your review
More details on the Olympus M. Zuiko Digital ED 75-300mm II f/4.8-6.7
Micro Four Thirds Mount: The updated M. Zuiko Digital ED 75-300mm F4.8-6.7 II lens has a Micro Four Thirds mount. The focal length is equivalent to a 150-600mm lens in 35mm photography. It is compatible with the Olympus PEN and OM-D interchangeable lens cameras.
ZERO: This new lens features the advanced ZERO (Zuiko Extra-low Reflection Optical) lens coating, ensuring high imaging performance, even under unfavorable conditions such as backlight shooting.
Lens Specifications: The lens has the following specifications:
- Focal Length: 75-300mm
- 35mm Equivalent: 150-600mm
- Maximum Aperture: F4.8 (W) - F6.7 (T)
- Minimum Aperture: F22 (W-T)
- Angle of View: 16° - 4.1°
- Lens Construction: 18 elements in 13 groups, including 1 Super ED lens, 2 ED lenses, and 3 HR lenses
- Closest Focusing Distance: 35.43" (W), 59.06" (T)
- Diaphragm: 7-blade circular aperture diaphragm
- Filter Diameter: 58mm
- Dimensions: Diameter=2.692", Length=4.783" (5.075" w/caps)
- Weight: 14.9 ounces
1 question already asked