About the Olympus M Zuiko ED 9-18mm f/4.0-5.6
We'll let you in on a (widely leaked) secret: wide-angle photography can be addictive. When you get your first look at a picture you've taken that features truly breathtaking scope, you'll be hooked. Imagine putting everything you'd feel if you'd been blindfolded and then unmasked at the top of Pike's Peak into a photograph or video — that's the potential you'll unlock when you attach this lens. But it's not just landscapes that will present themselves. Fill a frame with an extreme close-up of your pet, cruising for some cuddling. Tour a house and fit almost every room into the frame from the doorway or threshold. Take a picture of your company's city headquarters that features the lobby and the top floor.
Olympus has built this lens with exacting attention to quality, populating it with high-tech optical elements. Plus, it's extremly portable, no larger than a traditional baby food jar.
- 9-18mm f/4.0-5.6 lens
- lightweight super wide-angle zoom lens for mirrorless cameras
- 18-36mm effective focal length
- ideal for landscapes, group shots, architecture, and unique explorations of perspective
- minimum focus distance: 9.84 inches
- minimum aperture: f/22
- lens construction: 12 elements in 8 groups
- exceptional optics include 2 DSA (Dual Super Aspherical) elements and 1 each of the following: Aspherical lens, ED (extra-low dispersion) lens & HR (high refractive index) lens
- attachment/filter size: 52mm
- lens is 2-3/16" in diameter, 2-3/16" long
- weight: 5.47 oz.
- warranty: 1 year
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
- front and rear lens cap
- MFR # 261503
What's in the box:
- Black M.Zuiko Digital ED 9-18mm F4.0-5.6 lens
- LC-52C front lens cap
- LR-2 rear lens cap
- Warranty card
Olympus M Zuiko ED 9-18mm f/4.0-5.6 reviews
Thanks for submitting your review
More details on the Olympus M Zuiko ED 9-18mm f/4.0-5.6
Micro Four Thirds Mount: The M. Zuiko Digital ED 9-18mm F4.0-5.6 wide angle zoom lens has a Micro Four Thirds mount. It is compatible with the Olympus PEN and OM-D interchangeable lens cameras.
Lens Specifications: The lens has the following specifications:
- Focal Length: 9-18mm
- 35mm Equivalent: 18-36mm
- Maximum Aperture: F4.0 (W) - F5.6 (T)
- Minimum Aperture: F22 (W-T)
- Angle of View: 62°
- Lens Construction: 12 elements in 8 groups, including 2 DSA lenses, Aspherical lens, ED lens and HR lens
- Closest Focusing Distance: 9.84"
- Diaphragm: 7 blade circular aperture diaphragm
- Filter Diameter: 52mm
- Dimensions: Diameter=2.184"; Length=2.13 (2.417" w/caps)
- Weight: 5.47 ounces