About the Canon EOS 6D STM Lens Kit
A well-connected camera
The included Canon 24-105mm STM lens focuses silently, which is ideal for videographers.
A well-connected camera
Sometimes you take photos for your own scrapbook. For those times when you want to share with friends and family, however, you'll want a camera like the Canon EOS 6D. Equipped with a full-frame CMOS sensor, a super-fast DIGIC 5+ processor, and 20.2-megapixels of resolution, this camera will take gorgeous photos of anything you point it at. Then you can upload those memories via built-in Wi-Fi® and NFC touch pairing. If your audience is assembled in the living room, use the built-in HDMI connection to display stunning photos and videos directly on a compatible HDTV.
A multi-use lens
This kit version of the Canon EOS 6D includes the well-regarded Canon EF 24-105mm f/3.5-5.6 IS STM lens. From wide-angle landscapes and memorable wedding shots to fantastic-looking portraits, this versatile zoom lens delivers high-quality images no matter what comes your way. And it offers fantastic low-light performance, enabling you to use shutter speeds much slower than you'd ordinarily employ. It's a compact, travel-worthy lens that can capture everything from intimate close-ups to expansive panoramas while you're documenting that once-in-a-lifetime road trip.
A video star
The EOS 6D is a popular option for videographers as well. It shoots HD video up to 1920 x 1080 resolution and offers multiple file format options. There's even a port for an external microphone, so you can capture quality sound as well. Thanks to the included STM lens, you'll hear your subject speaking and the ambient sound you want for atmosphere, but you'll never hear the lens whirring and clicking as you zoom in. The internal workings of the lens include a stepping motor and lead screw design to deliver smooth and quiet autofocus every time.
- 20.2-megapixel effective recording
- full-frame CMOS image sensor (35.8 x 23.9mm)
- high-res 3" color LCD screen (1,040,000 dots) with automatic brightness adjustment
- DIGIC 5+ image processor for fast shooting performance and accurate color reproduction
- built-in Wi-Fi® offers sharing and remote setting/viewing options with EOS Remote apps available for Android™ and Apple®
- includes Canon EF 24-105mm f/3.5-5.6 IS STM standard zoom lens
- stepping motor and lead screw provide smooth and quiet continuous autofocus, ideal for shooting video
- eye-level pentaprism viewfinder with diopter adjustment
- compatible with Canon EF lenses (does not support EF-S lenses)
- HD movie mode: up to 1920 x 1080: 30/25/24 frames per second
- linear PCM audio recording with built-in monaural microphone (minijack input for optional external stereo microphone)
- built-in GPS tags images with location/time information for easy organization and retrieval later
- hot shoe for Canon EX-series Speedlite flash accessories (no flash included)
- 11-point autofocus system is rated to -3 EV (center cross-type point) for accurate performance in low light
- sensitivity or ISO (film speed equivalent) range: 100-25,600 (in 1/3- or 1-stop increments)
- shutter speed range: 1/4000 to 30 seconds, bulb, X-sync at 1/180 second
- continuous high-speed shooting at 4.5 frames per second
- accepts SD, SDHC, and SDXC memory cards
Connections and Dimensions:
- mini HDMI output (type C connector, cable not included)
- high-speed USB interface
- NTSC/PAL video output
- 5-7/8"W x 4-7/16"H x 2-13/16"D (camera body)
- weight (body only): 24.0 oz.
- warranty: 1 year
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
- lithium ion rechargeable battery (LP-E6)
- AC battery charger
- audio/video and USB cables
- neck strap
- body cap
- software CD-ROMs (PC & Mac)
- MFR # 8035B106
What's in the box:
- Digital SLR camera body
- Body cap (installed)
- LP-E6 Lithium-ion battery pack (7.2V/1800mAh) with plastic terminal cover
- LC-E6 battery charger
- EF 24-105mm f/3.5-5.6 IS STM zoom lens
- E-77II Lens cap (installed)
- Rear dust cap (installed)
- 6.5' IFC-200U USB cable with in-line ferrite core (has a USB Type-A connector on one end and a Mini-USB Type-B connector on the other end)
- 51" Audio/Video cable with a composite video and stereo RCA connectors on one end and a Mini-USB Type-B connector on other end
- Neck strap
- Eye-piece cover (on neck strap)
- EOS Digital Solution Disk Ver.29.2 CD-ROM
- Software Instruction Manual CD-ROM
- Camera Instruction Manual CD-ROM
- Basic Instruction Manual (English)
- Basic Instruction Manual (Spanish)
- Wi-Fi Function Basic Instruction Manual (English)
- Wi-Fi Function Basic Instruction Manual (Spanish)
- Pocket Guide (English)
- Pocket Guide (Spanish)
- Camera body Limited Warranty card
- "Try My Photo" brochure
- USB Cable caution sheet
- Bar-code sheet
- Lens Instruction booklet
- Lens Warranty card
- Areas of Use and Restrictions for EOS 6D Wi-Fi Functions
Thanks for submitting your review
More details on the Canon EOS 6D STM Lens Kit
Features & specs
|LCD Screen Size||3"|
|Lens 35mm Equivalent||24-105mm|
|Image Stabilization||With included lens|
|Highest Resolution||5472 x 3648|
|Video Resolution||1920 x 1080/30p|
|Weight With Battery (ounces)||26.7|
|Parts Warranty||1 Year|
|Labor Warranty||1 Year|
Package Overview: The Canon EOS 6D digital SLR kit includes the camera body, and the EF24-105mm f/3.5-5.6 IS STM lens, along with a Lithium-Ion rechargeable battery, battery charger, a USB cable and an A/V cable. The camera has a standard Canon EF mount, and will accept EF lenses. (Because of the full-sized image sensor, EF-S lenses are not recommended. The camera is not compatible with EF-M lenses.)
Clear View LCD Monitor: The EOS 6D features a 3.0" Clear View TFT color LCD monitor with approximately 1,040,000 dots which allows you to view and shoot real-time images. The LCD monitor offers 100% viewing coverage and 7 brightness levels to choose from. In Live View, grid lines can be displayed in 9 sections (3x3), 24 sections (6x4), or 9 sections with diagonals, as well as an electronic level. The Live View function enables you to shoot your subjects while viewing them on the LCD monitor.
Viewfinder: In addition to the 3.0" LCD monitor, the Canon EOS 6D uses an eye-level SLR with fixed pentaprism viewfinder with 0.71x magnification for approximately 97% vertical and horizontal coverage. It has a built-in diopter to allow you to adjust the viewfinder to your personal eyesight.
20.2 Megapixel CMOS Sensor: The EOS 6D features a huge, full-frame sensor. The 20.2-megapixel CMOS sensor is 35.8 x 23.9mm, and delivers images of up to 5472 x 3861 pixels. And since it is full-frame, all lenses will deliver the angle of view they would on a 35mm camera without a conversion factor. This comes in handy especially when shooting with wide-angle lenses. For the flexibility to shoot in even the most dimly lit situations, the EOS 6D offers very wide ISO sensitivity, ranging from 100-25600 (expandable to ISO L: 50, H1: 51200 and H2: 102400). Thanks to improved noise reduction technologies, images shot even at highest sensitivity will be remarkably smooth.
DIGIC 5+ Image Processor: The EOS 6D uses Canon's DIGIC 5+ Image Processor, with two 4-channel A/D converter front-end processing circuits. It can deliver speeds of up to 4.5 fps with improved noise reduction at higher ISOs.
Sensor Cleaning System: Canon's Integrated Cleaning system includes a self-cleaning sensor unit and software that can remove the effects of dust on the image sensor. The Self Cleaning Sensor, attached to the image sensor's front layer (low-pass filter) can shake off dust automatically when the camera is powered on or off. In case visible dust remains on your images, you can append the Dust Delete Data to the images to erase the dust spots later using the provided Digital Photo Professional software.
Note: Dust which could not be removed by the automatic sensor cleaning can be removed manually with an optional blower.
Recording Media: The EOS 6D can record still images and movies on SD cards (SD, SDHC, or SDXC). The camera is also compatible with the Ultra High-Speed (UHS-I) SDHC and SDXC cards. No recording media is supplied with the camera.
Image Recording Format: The camera records still images in JPEG and RAW (14-bit) formats. Simultaneous RAW + JPEG recording is also possible. The camera's image sensor has an aspect ratio of 3:2. The aspect ratio can also be set to 4:3, 16:9, or 1:1, and the area surrounding the Live View image is masked in black for those settings. JPEG images will be saved with the set aspect ratio, while RAW images will always be saved in 3:2. Movies can be recorded in the MOV format (Video: H.264, Audio: Linear PCM). There are two compression methods to choose from: IPB and ALL-I. The camera offers a 64-step manual volume control for recording movie audio. Available image sizes include:
|Image Quality||Aspect Ratio|
|5472 x 3648 |
|4864 x 3648 |
|5472 x 3072 |
|3648 x 3648 |
|Medium (RAW)||4104 x 2736 |
|3648 x 2736 |
|4104 x 2310 |
|2736 x 2736 |
|Medium||3648 x 2432 |
|3248 x 2432 |
|3648 x 2048 |
|2432 x 2432 |
|Small 1/ |
|2736 x 1824 |
|2432 x 1824 |
|2736 x 1536 |
|1824 x 1824 |
|Small 2||1920 x 1280 |
|1696 x 1280 |
|1920 x 1080 |
|1280 x 1280 |
|Small 3||720 x 480 |
|640 x 480 |
|720 x 408 |
|480 x 480 |
|Image Size||Resolution||Frames Per Second|
|Full HD||1920 x 1080||30, 24 fps||25 fps|
|HD||1280 x 720||60 fps||50 fps|
|SD||640 x 480||30 fps||25 fps|
Drive Modes: The Canon EOS 6D offers the following Drive modes:
- Single Shooting: When you press the shutter button completely, only one shot will be taken.
- Continuous Shooting: While you press the shutter button completely, multiple shots will be taken continuously at approximately 4.3 shots per second for as long as you hold the button. Maximum burst is approximately 73 shots for JPEG Large/Fine, 14 shots for RAW, and 7 shots for RAW + JPEG Large/Fine.
- Silent Shooting: Silent Shooting is quieter than normal shooting. You can choose Silent Single shooting and Silent Continuous shooting with a maximum of approximately 3 shots per second.
- Self-Timer/Remote Control: The camera will record an image 2 or 10 seconds after pressing the shutter button on the camera. Using the optional RC-6 Remote Controller, you can operate the camera from up to approximately 16.4 feet. With the RC-6, you can either shoot immediately or use a 2-second delay.
11-Point Autofocus System: The EOS 6D features a newly-designed 11-point auto focusing (AF) system. It has a new centered cross-type AF point with EV-3 sensitivity from improved performance and focus in low light. In addition, there are two vertical-line sensitive focusing points above and below the center focusing point, and four horizontal-line sensitive focusing points on each side of the center.
AF Operation: The camera lets you select one of three AF Operation characteristics to let you seize every photo opportunity with fast, accurate focus:
- One-Shot: suited for still subjects, the camera focuses only once.
- AI Servo: for moving subjects when the focusing distance keeps changing. The subject will be focused continuously while the shutter button is pressed halfway.
- AI Focus: switches from One-Shot AF to AI Servo AF automatically if the subject starts moving.
Shooting Modes: The EOS 6D's top-mounted Mode Dial offers the following shooting modes:
- Fully Automatic (Scene Intelligent Auto): The camera analyses the scene and sets the optimum settings automatically.
- Creative Auto: In this mode, you can easily change the depth of field and drive mode. You can also choose the ambience you want to convey in your images.
- Special Scene: You can choose a shooting mode that suits the scene, and the camera sets the optimum settings automatically. Scene modes include Portrait, Landscape, Close-up, Sports, Night Portrait, Handheld Night Scene, and HDR Backlight Control.
- Program AE: The camera automatically sets the shutter speed and aperture value to suit the scene's brightness.
- Shutter-Priority AE (Tv): In this mode, you set the shutter speed and the camera automatically sets the aperture value to suit the brightness of the subject. A slow shutter speed can create a blurred effect, while a fast shutter speed can freeze action.
- Aperture-priority AE (Av): In this mode, you set the desired aperture value and the camera sets the shutter speed automatically to suit the subject brightness. A low aperture number can create a blurred background (narrow depth of field), while a high aperture number can create a sharp foreground and background (wide depth of field).
- Manual Exposure: In this mode, you set both the shutter speed and aperture value as desired.
- Bulb: When Bulb is set, the shutter stays open as long as you hold down the shutter button completely, and closes when you let go of the shutter button. Bulb exposures are for night scenes, fireworks, the night sky, and other subjects requiring long exposures. It is recommended that you use a tripod and a Remote Switch, such as the RS-80N3, for bulb exposures.
- Custom Shooting Modes: You can register the shooting mode, AF mode, menu settings, etc. to the two Custom Shooting Mode positions (C1, C2) on the Mode Dial.
iFCL Metering: The EOS 6D features Canon's multi-layer 63-zone iFCL (intelligent Focus Color Luminance) Metering System that integrates the camera's AF system into its readings. By taking into account the color and luminosity surrounding the chosen AF points, this new system delivers an entirely new level of accuracy, especially in situations where the light changes quickly.
Metering Modes: You can select from the following metering modes:
- Evaluative Metering: The camera's standard metering mode suited for most subjects even under backlit conditions, after detecting the main subject's position, brightness, background, front and back lighting conditions, etc, the camera sets the proper exposure.
- Partial Metering: Effective when the background is much brighter than the subject due to backlighting, etc, uses approximately 8% of the frame at the center.
- Spot Metering: For metering a specific part of the subject, uses approximately 3.5% of the frame at the center.
- Center-weighted Average Metering: Metering is weighted at the center and then averaged for the entire scene.
ISO Speed: The camera's ISO speed can be set within a range, depending upon the shooting mode:
- Basic Zone Modes: ISO 100 - 12800 set automatically
- Landscape: ISO 100-1600 set automatically
- Handheld Night Scene: ISO 100-25600 set automatically
- P, Tv, Av, M, B: Auto ISO, ISO 100-25600 (in 1/3 or whole stop increments), ISO Expansion to L (equivalent to ISO 50), H1 (ISO 51200), and H2 (ISO 102400)
Picture Style: By selecting a Picture Style, you can achieve various effects matching your photographic expression or the subject. You can also adjust the Sharpness, Contrast, Saturation and Color tone of each Picture Style. Picture Style selections include:
- Auto: Color tone is adjusted automatically to suit the scene. The image will look vivid, especially for blue skies, greenery, and sunsets in nature, outdoor, and sunset scenes.
- Standard: A general-purpose Picture Style to suit most scenes. The image looks vivid, sharp, and crisp.
- Portrait: Suited for close-up portraits, this Picture Style is for nice skin tones, making the image look softer. You can change the color tone to adjust the skin tone.
- Landscape: For vivid blues and greens, very sharp and crisp images.
- Neutral: For natural colors and subdued images, no sharpness applied.
- Faithful: When the subject is photographed under a color temperature of 5200 K, the color is adjusted to match the subject's color, no sharpness applied. (recommended for users who prefer to process images on their PC)
- Monochrome: Creates black and white images; you can adjust the filter effect of the monochrome setting to Black&White, Yellow, Orange, Red, or Green.
- User Defined 1-3: You can register your own Picture Style settings for Portrait and Landscape modes.
High Dynamic Range (HDR): You can take artistic photos having a high dynamic range and preserving detail in highlight and shadow areas. HDR shooting is effective for landscape and still-life photos. With HDR shooting, three images of different exposures are captured for each shot, then merged together automatically.
Multiple Exposures: You can shoot two to nine exposures to be merged into one image. If you shoot multiple-exposure images with Live View shooting, you can see how the single exposures merge while shooting.
White Balance: White Balance is for making the white areas look white. You can choose from the following white balance settings: Auto, Daylight, Shade, Cloudy, Tungsten Light, White Fluorescent Light, Flash Use, Custom, and Color Temperature.
EX-series Speedlite Compatible: The EOS 6D features the acclaimed E-TTL II flash metering system. With any of the flashes in the EX-series Speedlite line, E-TTL II provides reliable flash output whether shooting fill-in flash pictures in sunlight, or using flash in total darkness.
Note: The camera does not have a built-in flash.
Built-in Wi-Fi: The EOS 6D has built-in Wi-Fi capability that let you connect wirelessly with another device on the same network up to 98.4' away. The camera is compliant with IEEE 802.11b/g/n standards. The camera's wireless LAN functions let you perform a range of tasks wirelessly, including the following:
- Transfer images between cameras
- Connect to a smartphone to view images or control the camera
- Print images using a Wi-Fi printer
- Operate the camera remotely using EOS Utility on a PC
- Send images to a Web service, such as Canon Image Gateway
- View images using a media player
Built-in GPS: The camera has built-in GPS functionality, which can record longitude, latitude, and altitude data from overhead satellites for imprinting into your photos. Its logging function can track movement at set intervals, while the GPS data can set your camera's clock to the precise local time. This data lets you see on a map the exact route you traveled, and the exact location and time you took each picture or movie.
Microphone Input: The EOS 6D has a 3.5mm input for an external microphone. An external microphone records stereo audio in much higher quality than can be recorded using the built-in monaural microphone.
Single Image Playback: When playing back a single image, you can choose from four display options:
- No Information: Only the image is displayed on the monitor.
- Basic Information: The image is played back in full frame with minimal shooting information (aperture, shutter speed, compensation, and frame number) displayed at top and bottom.
- Histogram: A 1/4-frame image is displayed with dual histograms displayed: one showing the distribution of the image's brightness level, and the other showing the distribution of each primary color's brightness level in the image. Additional shooting information data is also displayed.
- Shooting Information Display: The image is displayed as a 1/4-frame thumbnail, along with a single histogram and full shooting information displayed.
Image Magnification: When viewing a still picture in single image playback mode, you can magnify the image from 1.5x to 10x. While the image is magnified, you can scroll anywhere around the image.
Index Display: You can search for images quickly with the index display, showing four or nine images on one screen.
Comparing Images: You can compare two images side-by-side on the LCD monitor.
Auto Rotation: Vertical shots can be rotated automatically so that they are displayed upright during playback.
Image Review: The image can be displayed on the LCD monitor immediately after you shoot. The review time can be set to off (not displayed), 2 seconds, 4 seconds, 8 seconds, or Hold, which keeps the image displayed on the LCD monitor until the camera is focused again.
Slide Show: You can view all images on the memory card one after another with the Auto Playback function (slide show). You can choose which recorded images will be displayed in the slide show by selecting All images, Folder, Date, Movies, Stills or Rating. The display time interval can be set to 1, 2, 3, 5, 10, or 20 seconds. There are two slide and three fade transition effects to choose from. You can also choose from a selection of background music to play during the slide show.
Jump Playback: During playback you can jump to images 1, 10 or 100 images at a time. You can also jump screens by date, folder, movies, stills, and image rating.
Rotating Images: You can rotate an image by 90° or 270° clockwise in the LCD monitor.
Protect Images: You can select specific images from being erased accidentally.
Video/HDMI Outputs: With the supplied video cable, you can playback images from the camera on a TV (NTSC or PAL). There is also a mini-HDMI jack which allows you to connect the camera to an HDTV. A mini-HDMI-to-HDMI cable, such as the Canon HTC-100, is required. The camera automatically switches the output resolution to the capability of the HDTV.
Post-Processing Images: You can process RAW images with the camera and save them as JPEG images while retaining the original RAW file. This allows you to process the RAW image according to different conditions to create any number of JPEG images from it. Only Large RAW images can be processed in the camera. M-RAW and S-RAW images must be processed using the supplied Digital Photo Professional software.
Resize: Images shot with the camera can be resized to make the pixel count lower, and saved as a new image. You can only resize JPEG Large, Medium, Small 1, and Small 2 sized images. JPEG Small 3 and RAW images cannot be resized.
Trimming: You can crop the image and print only the trimmed portion as if the image was recomposed. You can change the frame size, move the trimming frame, rotate the frame (vertical to horizontal or vice versa), and correct the image tilt up to +/- 10 degrees in 0.5-degree increments.
Direct Print/PictBridge Printing Capability: The camera is compatible with Direct Print (Canon) and PictBridge-compliant printers. With the supplied USB cable, you can connect this camera directly to a Canon Direct Print compliant printer or a PictBridge-compliant printer, and print without a computer. The PictBridge standard allows you to connect the camera directly to a PictBridge compliant printer and make prints, regardless of brand.
DPOF Print Settings: On the memory card, you can select which image or images you want to print and how many copies you want. This is convenient for printing images all at once on Canon Direct Print or PictBridge-compliant printers, at participating photo labs or at photo printing kiosks.
Print Effects: The camera allows you to choose from the following Print Effects.
- On: image will be printed according to the printer's standard colors
- Off: no automatic correction will be performed
- Vivid: image will be printed with higher saturation to produce more vivid blues and greens
- NR: image noise is reduced before printing
- B/W: prints in black-and-white with true blacks
- B/W Cool: prints in black-and-white with cool, bluish blacks
- B/W Warm: prints in black-and-white with warm, yellowish blacks
- Natural: prints the image in the actual colors and contrast
- Natural M: printing characteristics are the same as the "Natural" setting, however this setting enable finer printing adjustments
- Default: printing will differ depending on the printer
Lens Overview: The Canon EOS 6D is compatible with all Canon lenses in the EF lineup, ranging from ultra-wide angle to super telephoto lenses. The supplied EF 24-105mm f/3.5-5.6 IS STM lens is a standard zoom lens, designed for Canon EOS full-frame cameras. The lens features an image stabilizer to help prevent blurred images caused by camera shake. The inner focusing system and STM (stepping motor) gives you smooth, quiet auto focusing.
Stepping Motor (STM): The lens features a lead screw-type stepping motor in the focus mechanism. The inner focus lens, and stepping motor support the Canon EOS Movie Servo AF function, to provide smooth and quiet auto focusing during video recording, as well as when shooting photos.
Note: When the camera is off or in the sleep mode, the motor does not operate and manual focusing is not possible.
Focus Mode Switch: You can switch between Auto Focus and Manual Focus using the two-way AF/MF switch on the barrel of the lens.
Focusing Ring: Regardless of whether you're in manual or auto focus mode, the full-time manual focusing ring always works. This means you can auto focus on a subject, but manually change the focus, if needed, by turning the focusing ring.
Image Stabilizer: The built-in Image Stabilizer provides superb correction for camera shake that it is equivalent to a shutter speed 4 stops faster, even in dim light. The Image Stabilizer begins to work when you press the shutter button halfway. If you are placing the camera on a tripod, it is recommended that the Image Stabilizer be turned off.
Locking Zoom Ring: The zoom ring can be locked to keep the lens at its shortest point, preventing the lens from extending. This is convenient when carrying the camera on a strap with the lens aimed downward.
Circular Aperture: The lens has a 7-blade circular aperture that delivers beautiful soft-focus backgrounds.
Optional Accessories: The lens has a 77mm mounting thread on the front of lens for attaching screw-on type filters. In addition, the optional EW-83M lens hood is available to prevent stray light from entering the lens and causing unwanted glare.
- Focal Length: 24-105mm
- Lens Construction: 17 elements in 13 groups (including 1 UD-glass element and 2 aspheric lens elements)
- Maximum Aperture: f/3.5 (at 24mm); f/5.6 (at 105mm)
- Minimum Aperture: f/22 (at 24mm); f/36 (at 105mm) (f/22-f/32 with 1/2-stop increments)
- Angle of View:
- Diagonal: 84° - 23° 20'
- Vertical: 53° - 13°
- Horizontal: 74° - 19° 20'
- Minimum Focus Distance: 1.31' (0.4m)
- Diameter: 3.281"
- Length: 4.313" (5.067" with caps)
- Weight: 18.5 ounces
Power Options: The EOS 6D operates on the supplied LP-E6 Lithium-Ion battery (7.2V/1800 mAh). The battery can be charged in the supplied LC-E6 battery charger in approximately 150 minutes. The supplied battery performance specs are as follows:
23° C/73° F
|Approx. 1090 shots||Approx. 220 shots|
|0° C/32° F||Approx. 980 shots||Approx. 190 shots|
Optional AC Power: With the optional ACK-E6 AC adapter kit, you can connect the camera to a household power outlet and not worry about the battery becoming exhausted.
Optional BG-E13 Battery Grip: With the optional BG-E13 Battery Grip, you can power the camera with six "AA" batteries, or two LP-E6 batteries. The AA batteries will provide enough power for approximately 480 shots using the viewfinder and 110 shots during Live View shooting. Two LP-E6 battery packs in the BG-E13 Battery Grip will give you enough power for up to 2130 shots using the viewfinder, or 420 during Live View shooting.
Auto Power Off: To save battery power, the camera turns off automatically after a period of non-operation. The Auto Power Off time can be set to 1 minute, 2 minutes, 4 minutes, 8 minutes, 15 minutes, or 30 minutes. You can also disable the Auto Power Off function.
Note: The Auto Power Off function will not activate in Auto Playback Mode.
Supplied Software: The EOS 6D comes bundled with the EOS Digital Solution Disc Ver.29.2, which includes:
- Digital Photo Professional 3.14 (Windows/Mac): Recommended for users who mainly shoot RAW images. You can view, edit, process, and print RAW images at high speed. You can also edit JPEG images while retaining the original images.
- ImageBrowser EX (Windows/Mac): Recommended for users who mainly shoot JPEG Images. You can easily view or playback images, movies, and video snapshot albums. With an internet connection, it is also possible to download additional functions, such as EOS Video Snapshot Task.
- EOS Utility 2.14 (Windows/Mac): With the camera connected to a PC, this software enables you to transfer still photos and movies shot with the camera to the computer. You can also use the PC to set various camera settings and shoot remotely with the computer connected to the camera.
- PhotoStitch Ver.3.2 (Mac) / Ver.3.1 (Windows): PhotoStitch merges images together vertically or horizontally to make large panoramic images.
- Picture Style Editor Ver.1.14 (Windows/Mac): You can edit Picture Styles and create and save original Picture Style files. This software is aimed at advanced users who are experienced in processing images.
- EOS Sample Music
- EOS Lens Registration Tool 1.2
- EOS Web Service Registration Tool 1.0
- Windows: 8.1/8, 7 (SP1), Vista (SP2), XP (SP3)
- Macintosh: OS X 10.6 or later