About the Canon BP-955
Lithium-ion technology is the foundation behind this long-lasting battery for select Canon professional camcorders. The BP-955 resists memory effect: recharge this battery when needed, knowing you'll have uninterrupted power when the situation demands. Four LEDs on the back of the battery provide a snapshot of the remaining power, and this battery intelligently communicates remaining operational time to select Canon camcorders.
- lithium ion battery
- compatible with select Canon camcorders
- 7.4 volts DC, 5,200 mAh
- 4 LEDs communicate remaining battery life
- warranty: 60 days
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
- MFR # 4587B002
What's in the box:
- BP-955 Lithium-Ion rechargeable battery pack (7.4V / 4900mAh / 37Wh)
- Plastic terminal cover
More details on the Canon BP-955
Overview: The Canon BP-955 Lithium-Ion rechargeable battery pack is compatible with select Canon Professional High Definition camcorders.
Battery Charge Indicator: The battery has four LEDs on the front that illuminate green to indicate the level of battery charge. When you press the "Check" button, one (25% remaining charge), two (50%), three (75%), or four (100%) LEDs will light up. If no LEDs light, there is no remaining charge in the battery.
Terminal Cover: The battery's terminal cover protects the battery terminals when the battery is not in use. The cover has a battery-shaped hole which is useful in differentiating between charged and uncharged battery packs (the color shown behind the hole is different--blue or silver--depending upon the orientation of the cover).
- Battery Type: Rechargeable Lithium-Ion battery
- Operating Temperature: 32° - 104° F (0° - 40°C)
- Rated Voltage: 7.4 V DC
- Battery Capacity: 5200 mAh typical / 4900 mAh (37 Wh) minimum
- Dimensions: Width=1.504", Height=2.773", Depth=1.7"
- Weight: 7.8 ounces
Q Crutchfield asked: Why did you buy this?