About the Canon BR-E1
Go hands-free for sharp, clear photos and videos
Control your Canon EOS Rebel T7i or EOS 77D DSLR remotely with Canon's BR-E1 wireless remote. This handy remote uses Bluetooth® to wirelessly release your camera's shutter from within 16 feet, and is not dependent on line of sight. Great for long exposures, low-light shooting, self-portraits, group shots and more, hands-free shutter operation ensures your results are crisp and blur-free.
- Bluetooth® remote control for Canon EOS Rebel T7i and EOS 77D DSLR cameras
- for hands-free still shooting and video recording
- range is approximately 16 feet in any direction
- compatible with Canon PZ-E1 power zoom adapter for remotely adjusting Canon EF-S 18-135mm f/3.5-5.6 IS USM lens
- warranty: 1 year
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
- MFR # 2140C001
What's in the box:
- BR-E1 Wireless remote control for select Canon EOS cameras
- CR2032 Lithium button cell battery (installed)
- Preliminary Notes
Canon BR-E1 reviews
Thanks for submitting your review
More details on the Canon BR-E1
Overview: The Canon BR-E1 Wireless Remote Control features Bluetooth Low Energy (BLE version 4.1) technology, and can control certain functions in Bluetooth-compatible Canon EOS cameras. You can focus your shots (when using Auto Focus), and shoot movies and still images remotely. If the camera is equipped with the PZ-E1 Power Zoom Adapter, you can even control the zoom. The BR-E1 has a wireless range of approximately 16 feet (5 meters) in any direction, and is powered by a CR2032 Lithium button cell battery (pre-installed in the remote). The remote is 1.076" wide and 3.605" long, and weighs 0.6 ounces (incl. battery).
Compatibility: The BR-E1 is compatible with the Canon EOS 77D, EOS Rebel T7i, EOS M200, EOS M50, EOS M6 Mark II, PowerShot G7x Mark III, and PowerShot G5x Mark II cameras.
Q Crutchfield asked: Why did you buy this?