About the Canon CB-2LS
If you've lost the battery charger that came with a Canon Digital ELPH PowerShot (like the S200, S230, S300, or S400), or just want an extra one to have handy, consider the CB-2LS. This charger uses AC power to recharge the NB-1LH lithium ion battery pack that comes with the Canon Digital ELPH line.
- full charge of an NB-1LH battery takes approximately 2 hours and 10 minutes
- AC power handling between 100 and 240 volts (suitable for worldwide use; plug adapters may be required outside the US)
- dimensions: 2-1/4"W x 3-5/8"H x 1-1/8"D
- weight: 2.8 oz.
- warranty: 30 days
More details on the Canon CB-2LS
Compatibility: The CB-2LS battery charger is exclusively for charging the Canon NB-1L and NB-1LH Lithium Ion battery packs. The battery (not included) is compatible with the Canon PowerShot S400 digital still camera, as well as older Canon models (PowerShot S100, S200, S230, S300, and S330).
Retractable Plugs: The compact CB-2LS charger has retractable plugs that can be flipped out and plugged into an AC outlet before recharging a battery.
Indicator Light: The charge indicator light glows red when charging starts and changes to green when the battery is fully charged. Note: Charging time for the NB-1L battery on this charger is approximately 130 minutes.
Worldwide Use: The CB-2LS can be used with a power supply between 100 and 240 Volts AC. A plug adapter may be needed for use overseas. Note: It is not recommended that the charger be connected to a voltage converter, special power sources such as on aircraft or ships, or DC to AC inverters.
- Rated Input: 100-240 Volts AC, 50/60 Hz, 0.17A (100V)--0.10A (240V)
- Rated Output: 4.2 Volts DC, 0.5 Amperes
- Operating Temperature: 32-104° Fahrenheit
- Weight: 2.8 ounces (3.8 ounces with NB-1L battery)