About the Canon DM-100
Get near-professional quality sound with the Canon DM-100 stereo microphone. It features a mono or stereo design with an adjustable field width for getting the most out of any recording situation. You can adjust the field width with the flip of a switch. Choose 90º if your subject is relatively close and narrowly focused (like a person or two); choose 120º when recording a wider or more distant subject such as a sporting event, play, etc.
A built-in shock-mount in the stem of the DM-100 partially isolates it from sound-muddying vibrations, helping you get a clearer audio recording. It easily attaches to the advanced accessory shoe on select Canon camcorders, so there are no cords to get tangled or drag on the floor. And no batteries required: This mic draws its power directly from the camcorder.
- compatible with select Canon camcorders with an advanced accessory shoe
- attaches to and draws power from the camcorder's advanced accessory shoe
- mono- or multi-directional with selectable field width (90º/120º)
- built-in shock-mount prevents vibrations from muddying the sound
- furry windmuff to reduce noise when recording outdoors
- warranty: 1 year
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
- MFR # 2591b002
What's in the box:
- Directional stereo microphone
- Wind shield
- Instructions (Eng/Spa/Fre)
- WEEE Directive (2002/96EC) notice
See the difference between "Open Box" and "Scratch & Dent" Outlet items
Canon DM-100 reviews
Thanks for submitting your review
More details on the Canon DM-100
Overview: The Canon DM-100 Directional Stereo Microphone can be used as a directional microphone (monaural) or stereo microphone that clearly picks up sound from the front of the microphone, for full recorded sound.
Compatibility: The Canon DM-100 Directional Stereo Microphone is specifically designed for Canon VIXIA camcorders which feature a mini-Advanced Shoe connector.
- Type: Back electret stereo condenser shotgun microphone
- Directivity: Super-directional/Unidirectional stereo
- Sensitivity: -36.0 dB (Shotgun, 1kHz, 0dB = 1V/Pa)
- Frequency: 100-10,000Hz (Shotgun)
- Output Impedance: 200-ohm
- Weight: 2.7 oz