About the Canon EVF-DC2
Keep your eye on the action
Canon's EVF-DC2 high-resolution electronic viewfinder can help you get your shot right in situations where composition on your camera's LCD screen isn't ideal. When you're out shooting in extremely bright sunlight or following moving subjects, using a viewfinder makes it easier to confirm focus. You can set your compatible Canon camera to switch automatically between the LCD screen and the EVF-DC2 via an eyepiece sensor or a dedicated button, and the viewfinder will display all of the shooting information you'd find on the LCD screen.
- 2.36-million-dot electronic viewfinder mounts on hot shoe
- compatible with select Canon cameras, including the EOS M3, EOS M6, PowerShot G3X, and G1X Mark II
- firmware update required for models other than EOS M6
- approximately 100% field of view
- adjustable diopter
- carrying case
- terminal cap
- warranty: 1 year
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
- MFR # 1727C001
What's in the box:
- EVF-DC2 Electronic Viewfinder (black)
- Terminal cover (installed)
- Cloth storage pouch
Canon EVF-DC2 reviews
Thanks for submitting your review
More details on the Canon EVF-DC2
Overview: The Canon EVF-DC2 Electronic Viewfinder attaches to the camera's accessory shoe to provide an eye-level viewfinder. It features a rubber eyepiece, plus a dioptric adjustment ring to allow you to focus the image to your eyesight. The EVF-DC2 is available in black and silver, and comes with a soft cloth storage pouch and a terminal cover.
Compatibility: The EVF-DC2 is fully functional with the Canon EOS M6 camera. It may be compatible with other Canon models with future camera firmware updates.
Q Crutchfield asked: Why did you buy this?