About the Canon EF-M 18-150mm f/3.5-6.3 IS STM
An all-purpose zoom lens for Canon M-series cameras
Canon's EF-M 18-150mm IS USM lens ensures you don't have to do a lot of lens changing when you want to switch up your shooting style. Perfect for travel, this powerful lightweight lens can capture a sweeping mountain range, or zoom in for a tight shot of a single peak. Use it for portraits and candid close-ups, and experiment with different focal lengths for different levels of background compression. The lens's stepping motor (STM) makes autofocusing smooth, fast, and quiet. Canon's Image Stabilization system ensures sharp handheld shots in nearly any light, and full-time manual focus lets you make adjustments after autofocusing.
- Canon EF-M 18-150mm f/3.5-6.3 IS STM lens
- designed for use with Canon EOS M series mirrorless cameras
- 35mm equivalent focal length: 28.8-240mm
- compact, lightweight design
- stepping motor (STM) provides smooth and quiet continuous autofocus for video recording and shooting photos
- 2 aspherical and one UD (ultra-low dispersion) elements for excellent image quality throughout the zoom range
- available full-time manual focusing (automatically overrides autofocus)
- constructed of 17 elements in 13 groups
- minimum focus distance: 9.8"
- filter diameter: 55mm
- lens is 2-7/16" in diameter, 3-7/16" long
- weight: 10.6 oz.
- front and rear lens caps
- warranty: 1 year
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
- MFR # 1376C002
What's in the box:
- EF-M 18-150mm f/3.5-6.3 IS STM zoom lens (silver)
- Rear lens dust cap EB (installed)
- Lens Cap E-55 (installed)
- Warranty registration card
More details on the Canon EF-M 18-150mm f/3.5-6.3 IS STM
Lens: This EOS M5 kit comes with the EF-M 18-150mm IS STM lens. IS stands for Image Stabilizer, while STM stands for Stepping Motor.
Image Stabilizer: The Image Stabilizer system built into the lens provides up to four equivalent stops of shake correction, giving you much sharper photos at full zoom, and blur-free videos.
Auto/Manual Focus Modes: When using an EF-M lens, the focus mode can be set in the camera menu or on the lens barrel. After setting the mode to Manual Focus or AF-MF, you can focus on your subject by turning the focusing ring.
|EF-M 18-150mm IS STM|
|Lens Construction||17 elements in 13 groups|
|Angle of View||Diagonal: 74°20'- 10°25' |
|Maximum Magnification||0.10x (at 18mm) |
0.27x (at 50mm)
0.31x (at 150mm)
|Minimum Focusing Distance||0.82' (9.84") at 18mm |
0.82' (9.84") at 50mm
1.48' (17.76") at 150mm
|Filter Diameter||55mm (E-55)|
|Hood||EW-60F (sold separately)|
|Dimensions||Diameter: 2.4" |