About the Canon NB-6LH
The last thing you want is for your camera's battery to die in the middle of an important family event or a long-awaited vacation. Keep the NB-6LH on hand for your compatible Canon camera and never miss a shot. And since it's a lithium ion battery, it won't lose its capacity when partially charged or discharged, so you can refresh it whenever you like.
Note: Battery life will vary with model, usage, temperature, and humidity.
- for use with select Canon PowerShot digital cameras
- rated capacity: 3.7 volts, 1060mAh (4.0wH)
- warranty: 60 days
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
- MFR # 8724B001
What's in the box:
- NB-6LH Rechargeable lithium-ion battery (3.7V 1060mAh 4.0Wh)
- Instruction manual
Canon NB-6LH reviews
Thanks for submitting your review
More details on the Canon NB-6LH
Overview: Canon Battery Packs are rechargeable battery packs intended for exclusive use with Canon digital cameras. You should fully charge the battery pack before initial use. Use the charger specified for your camera.
Compatibility: The Canon NB-6LH rechargeable lithium-ion battery (3.7V/1060mAh) is compatible with select Canon PowerShot digital cameras, including the following (as of April 2014):
- D10, D20, D30
- ELPH 500 HS
- S90, S95
- SD1200 IS, SD1300 IS, SD3500 IS, SD4000 IS, SD770 IS, SD980 IS
- SX170 IS, SX260 HS, SX280 HS, SX500 IS, SX510 HS, SX600 HS, SX700 HS
No Memory Effect: This battery has no memory effect, so it may be partially charged without creating memory problems.
The Canon NB-6LH replaces these items
Q Crutchfield asked: Why did you buy this?
1 question already asked