About the Canon EOS R7 Telephoto Zoom Kit
Professional features in a compact mirrorless camera
Professional features in a compact mirrorless camera
The high-performance EOS R7 is Canon's most advanced APS-C camera. Its 15-frame-per-second mechanical shutter, 32.5-megapixel sensor, in-body image stabilization, and 4K/60fps video capability give you amazing flexibility for capturing stills and video of fast action, wildlife, and pretty much anything you aim to shoot. It's a fantastic all-around camera, whether you're a professional photographer or an experienced hobbyist.
A wide-ranging zoom lens
Canon's RF-S 18-150mm f/3.5-6.3 IS STM lens is a great choice when you want to switch up your shooting style but don't want to do a lot of lens changing. This powerful lightweight lens is great for travel. It can capture a sweeping mountain range or zoom in for a tight shot of a single peak. Use it for portraits and candid close-ups, and experiment with different focal lengths for different levels of background compression.
The lens's stepping motor (STM) makes autofocusing smooth, fast, and quiet. Canon's Image Stabilization system helps big time for sharp handheld shots in nearly any light. And the manual focus ring lets you override the autofocus, whether you want to go full manual or just fine-tune after autofocusing.
- kit includes RF-S 18-150mm f/3.5-6.3 IS STM lens
- ideal for portrait, landscape, and everyday photography
- built-in image stabilization for sharp images at slow shutter speeds
- stepping motor (STM) provides smooth and quiet continuous autofocus for video recording and shooting photos
- 32.5-megapixel APS-C CMOS sensor
- in-body image stabilization for up to 5 stops of shake correction
- DIGIC X image processor for speedy operation and reduced noise at high ISO settings
- compatible with Canon RF lenses
- optional EOS mount adapters allow you to use Canon EF and EF-S lenses
- not compatible with Canon EF-M lenses
- built-in Wi-Fi and Bluetooth allows easy file sharing and remote control from smart devices
- 3" 1.62-million-dot rotating LCD touchscreen with anti-smudge coating and brightness control
- 2.36-million-dot OLED electronic viewfinder
- provides 100% frame coverage
- self-cleaning sensor with dust deletion feature
- rechargeable LP-E6NH lithium ion battery, charger, and neck strap included
- 4K at up to 60 frames per second
- HDMI micro (Type D) output lets you record cinema-quality video to an external monitor
- Dual Pixel CMOS AF II autofocus system for fast, accurate focusing
- 527 automatic AF zones
- subject tracking handed down from the R3 with people, animal, and vehicle detection
Exposure modes and controls:
- up to 15 frames per second in high-speed continuous shooting mode with the mechanical shutter
- up to 30 frames per second in high-speed continuous shooting mode with the electronic shutter
- program auto, shutter-priority, aperture-priority, manual, and fully automatic exposure modes
- flexible-priority Fv mode lets you make changes to aperture, shutter speed, or ISO without having to change modes
- shutter speed range:
- 1/8,000-30 seconds, bulb (mechanical or electronic)
- 1/16,000-30 seconds (electronic)
- ISO range: 100-32,000 (expandable to ISO 51,200)
- works with Canon Speedlite external flashes
File formats and storage:
- records in RAW, JPEG, HEIF, and RAW+JPEG formats
- dual card slots for expanded storage and recording options
- both slots support SD/SDHC/SDXC memory cards
Connections and dimensions:
- USB (Type C) interface for fast data transfer and charging (cable not included)
- HDMI micro (Type D) output for connecting to an external monitor (cable not included)
- multifunction hot shoe for accessories with a digital connection
- 3.5mm microphone input
- 3.5mm stereo headphone jack
- 5-1/4"W x 3-9/16"H x 3-5/8"D
- weight (with battery): 21.59 oz.
- warranty: 1 year
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
- MFR # 5137C009
What's in the box:
Canon EOS R7 Telephoto Zoom Kit owner's manual
- The Canon EOS R7 camera includes:
- Camera body
- R-F-5 Camera body cap (installed)
- LP-E6NH Lithium-Ion rechargeable battery with plastic terminal cover installed (7.2V 1865mAh 14Wh)
- LC-E6 Battery charger (8.4V / 1.2A)
- Neck strap
- Accessory shoe cap (installed)
- Instruction Manual
- Warranty Card
- Registration sheet
- image.canon brochure
- The lens includes:
- RF-S 18-150mm F3.5-6.3 IS STM zoom lens
- E-55 Lens cap (installed)
- Dust Cap RF (installed)
Canon EOS R7 Telephoto Zoom Kit reviews
Thanks for submitting your review
This review was collected as part of a promotion
More details on the Canon EOS R7 Telephoto Zoom Kit
Features & specs
|LCD Screen Size||3"|
|Lens 35mm Equivalent||29-240mm|
|Live Stream Capable||Y|
|SD Cards||SD, SDHC, SDXC|
|Image Stabilization||In-body + IS lens|
|Highest Resolution||6960 x 4640|
|Video Resolution||3840 x 2160|
|Weight With Battery (ounces)||21.59|
|Parts Warranty||1 Year|
|Labor Warranty||1 Year|
Play, Edit, and Print Functions
Package Overview: Canon's mirrorless EOS R7 digital camera has a 32.5 Megapixel APS-C CMOS image sensor. It features the 54mm wide RF-mount, which is much larger than the EF-mount found on Canon DSLRs. The camera is compatible with RF-mount lenses, and, with the EF-EOS R Mount Adapter (sold separately), you can use all of your EF and EF-S lenses. This EOS R7 camera kit comes with the RF-S 18-150mm f/3.5-6.3 IS STM standard to medium telephoto zoom lens.
32.5 Megapixel CMOS Sensor: The EOS R7's 32.5 MP APS-C CMOS sensor (22.3mm x 14.8mm) delivers images of up to 6960 x 4640 pixels. The DIGIC X Image Processor enhances still image processing and 4K and Full HD video capability to make your photos and movies sharp and clear.
3.0" Touch Screen Monitor: The EOS R7 features a 3.0" color LCD monitor with approximately 1.62-million dots which allows you to view and shoot real-time images. The fully-articulating rear touchscreen flips out and rotates for framing shots from multiple angles. The LCD monitor offers 100% horizontal and vertical coverage and 7 manual brightness levels to choose from. In Live View, grid lines can be displayed in 9 sections (3x3), 24 sections (6x4), or 9 sections (3x3) with diagonals.
OLED Electronic Viewfinder (EVF): The Canon EOS R7 uses an eye-level viewfinder with 1.15x magnification for approximately 100% vertical and horizontal coverage. The OLED EVF has approximately 2.36-million dots. A -4.0 to +2.0m-1 diopter lets you adjust the viewfinder's image to your eyesight.
Self-Cleaning Sensor: Canon's Self-Cleaning Sensor Unit will automatically or manually remove dust that adheres to the low-pass filter. You can set it to perform automatically at power off, or you can manually activate the cleaning. The Dust Deletion feature obtains the coordinates of the dust adhering to the low-pass filter by a test shot, and any dust spots are erased on subsequent images.
Recording Media: The EOS R7 is equipped with two memory card slots, both designed for SD, SDHC, and SDXC cards. The SD card slots support both UHS-I and UHS-II cards.
Still Image Recording Formats: The camera records still images in JPEG, HEIF, RAW and C-RAW. JPEG and HEIF images can be set to Fine or Normal compression (Image Quality). Simultaneous RAW + JPEG and RAW + HEIF recording are also possible. The image's aspect ratio can be set to 3:2, 4:3, 16:9, or 1:1. JPEG and HEIF images will be saved with the set aspect ratio, while RAW images will always be saved in 3:2 , Available image sizes include:
|Image Quality||Aspect Ratio|
|RAW/C-RAW/HEIF||6960 x 4640||6960 x 4640||6960 x 4640||6960 x 4640|
|Large ||6960 x 4640||4256 x 3200||6960 x 3904||4640 x 4640|
|Medium||4800 x 3200||4256 x 3200||4800 x 2688||3200 x 3200|
|Small 1||3472 x 2320||2112 x 1600||2400 x 1344||2320 x 2320|
|Small 2||2400 x 1600||2112 x 1600||2400 x 1344||1600 x 1600|
Movies: The EOS R7 can shoot UHD 4K footage at up to 60p, including oversampled 4K footage from 7K capture. The videos can be shot at H.264/MPEG-4 AVC (8-bit) with 4:2:0 color sampling or H.265/HEVC (10-bit) with 4:2:2 color sampling. Audio is recorded with AAC compression. Resolution and frame rates are as follows:
|Movie Recording Mode|| |
|Frame Rate (fps)||Compression|
|4K UHD Fine||3840 x 2160||29.97, 23.98||IPB (Standard) |
|4K UHD||3840 x 2160||59.94, 29.97, 23.98||IPB (Standard) |
|50.00, 25.00 (PAL)|
|4K UHD Crop||3840 x 2160||59.94||IPB (Standard) |
|4K UHD |
|3840 x 2160||29.97||ALL-I|
|Full HD |
High Frame Rate
|1920 x 1080||119.88||IPB (Standard) |
|Full HD||1920 x 1080||59.94, 29.97, 23.98||IPB (Standard) |
|50.00, 25.00 (PAL)|
|Full HD |
|1920 x 1080|| |
|Full HD |
|1920 x 1080|| |
|Creative Filters||1920 x 1080||29.97, 23.98||IPB (Standard) |
In-Body Image Stabilization (IBIS): The EOS R7 features Canon's 5-axis IBIS (In-Body Image Stabilization), which allows you to shoot still images at slower shutter speeds, and reduce camera shake when shooting movies. In addition, when an RF or EF lens with Optical Image Stabilization is attached, the EOS R7 provides Coordinated Control IS for an even higher degree of shake correction from 7 stops.
Drive Modes: The Canon EOS R7 offers the following Drive modes:
|Drive Modes||Mechanical Shutter||Electronic 1st Curtain||Electronic Shutter|
|High-speed Continuous Shooting +||Max. approx. 15 shots/sec||Max. approx. 15 shots/sec||Max. approx. 30 shots/sec|
|High-speed Continuous Shooting||Max. approx. 6.5 shots/sec||Max. approx. 8.0shots/sec||Max. approx. 15 shots/sec|
|Low-speed Continuous Shooting||Max. approx 3.0 shots/sec||Max approx. 3.0 shots/sec||Max. approx. 3.0. shots/sec|
|10 sec. Self-timer/ Remote Control*||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|2 sec. Self-timer/ Remote Control*||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|Continuous Self-timer/ Remote Control*||Yes||Yes||Yes|
* Optional BR-E1 Wireless Remote Control lets you operate the camera from up to 16.4 feet.
651-Zone Autofocus System: The EOS R7 features a Dual Pixel CMOS AF system with a maximum of 651 zones (31 x 21) for shooting still images and 527 zones (31 x 17) for movies. The autofocusing area coverage is approximately 100% horizontal and approximately 100% vertical.
Focusing Modes: The camera lets you choose one of the methods for focusing:
- One-Shot AF: suited for still subjects, the camera focuses only once.
- Servo AF: for moving subjects when the focusing distance keeps changing. The subject will be focused continuously while the shutter button is pressed halfway.
- Manual Focusing: focusing manually using the focus ring on the attached lens
Subject to Detect: In the Autofocus menu, you can choose the type of subject you want the camera to detect. If you choose "People," the camera prioritizes faces or heads of people as the main subjects to track. If "Animals" is chosen, the camera detects dogs, cats, birds, and other animals, as well as humans to track. The menu lets you enable Eye Detection for people or animals to help focus on the subject. Otherwise, the camera determines the main subject automatically from the subject information detected. "Vehicle" subject detection can be used for detecting and focusing on vehicles, keeping your subject in clear focus for shooting motorsports.
Shooting Modes: The EOS R7's offers the following shooting modes:
- Basic Zone:
- Fully Automatic (Scene Intelligent Auto): The camera analyses the scene and sets the optimum settings automatically.
- Special Scene (SCN): Options are provided for specific types of scenes, such as Portrait, Group Photo, Landscape, Panoramic Shot, Sports, Kids, Panning, Closeup, Food, Night Portrait, Handheld Night Scene, HDR Backlight Control, and Silent Shutter.
- Creative Filters: Special effects can be added to your image using these Creative Filters: Grainy B/W, Soft Focus, Fish-eye Effect, Water Painting Effect, Toy Camera Effect, Miniature Effect, HDR Art Standard, HDR Art Vivid, HDR Art Bold, and HDR Art Embossed.
- Creative Zone:
- Program AE (P): The camera automatically sets the shutter speed and aperture value to suit the scene's brightness.
- Shutter-Priority AE (Tv): In this mode, you set the shutter speed and the camera automatically sets the aperture value to suit the brightness of the subject. A slow shutter speed can create a blurred effect, while a fast shutter speed can freeze action.
- Aperture-priority AE (Av): In this mode, you set the desired aperture value and the camera sets the shutter speed automatically to suit the subject brightness. A low aperture number can create a blurred background (narrow depth of field), while a high aperture number can create a sharp foreground and background (wide depth of field).
- Flexible-Priority AE (Fv): This mode lets you set the shutter speed, aperture, and ISO speed manually or automatically, and combine these settings with your choice of exposure compensation.
- Manual Exposure (M): In this mode, you set both the shutter speed and aperture value as desired.
- Bulb (B): When Bulb is set, the shutter stays open as long as you hold down the shutter button completely, and closes when you let go of the shutter button. The Bulb Timer function lets you preset the bulb exposure's exposure time. Bulb exposures are for night scenes, fireworks, the night sky, and other subjects requiring long exposures.
- Custom Shooting Modes: Three options for setting and storing your custom shooting settings (C1, C2, and C3)
Metering Modes: You can select from the following metering modes:
- Evaluative Metering: The camera's standard metering mode suited for most subjects even under backlit conditions, after detecting the main subject's position, brightness, background, front and back lighting conditions, etc, the camera sets the proper exposure.
- Partial Metering: Effective when the background is much brighter than the subject due to backlighting, etc, uses approximately 6.0% of the frame at the center.
- Spot Metering: For metering a specific part of the subject, uses approximately 3.0% of the frame at the center.
- Center-weighted Average Metering: Metering is weighted at the center and then averaged for the entire scene.
ISO Speed: The camera's ISO speed can be is set automatically, or manually at the following settings: For still photo shooting, the normal ISO speed range is ISO 100-32000 in 1/3-stop or 1-stop increments. You can also select an Expanded ISO speed equivalent of ISO 51200 (H).
Picture Style: By selecting a Picture Style, you can achieve various effects matching your photographic expression or the subject. You can also adjust the Sharpness (with separate strength, fineness, and threshold parameters), Contrast, Saturation, Color tone, Filtering Effect (monochrome), or Toning Effect (monochrome) of each Picture Style. Picture Style selections include:
- Auto: Color tone is adjusted automatically to suit the scene. The image will look vivid, especially for blue skies, greenery, and sunsets in nature, outdoor, and sunset scenes.
- Standard: A general-purpose Picture Style to suit most scenes. The image looks vivid, sharp, and crisp.
- Portrait: Suited for close-up portraits, this Picture Style is for nice skin tones, making the image look softer. You can change the color tone to adjust the skin tone.
- Landscape: For vivid blues and greens, very sharp and crisp images.
- Fine Detail: Suited for detailed outline and fine texture description of the subject, and slightly vivid colors.
- Neutral: For natural colors and subdued images, no sharpness applied.
- Faithful: When the subject is photographed under a color temperature of 5200 K, the color is adjusted to match the subject's colorimetrical color, no sharpness applied. (recommended for users who prefer to process images on their PC)
- Monochrome: Creates black and white images
- User Defined 1-3: You can register your own Picture Style settings for Portrait and Landscape modes.
High Dynamic Range (HDR): You can take artistic photos having a high dynamic range and preserving detail in highlight and shadow areas. HDR shooting is effective for landscape and still-life photos. With HDR shooting, three images of different exposures are captured for each shot, then merged together automatically. The HDR image is saved as a single JPEG image. You can choose from several options: Natural, Art Standard, Art Vivid, Art Bold, and Art Embossed.
Multiple Exposures: You can shoot two to nine exposures to be merged into one image. If you shoot multiple-exposure images with Live View shooting, you can see how the single exposures merge while shooting.
White Balance: White Balance is for making the white areas look white. You can choose from the following white balance settings: Auto (Ambience priority), Auto (White priority), Daylight, Shade, Cloudy/Twilight/Sunset, Tungsten Light, White Fluorescent Light, Flash Use, Custom, and Color Temperature.
EL/EX Speedlite Compatible: The EOS R7 features the acclaimed E-TTL II flash metering system. With any of the flashes in the EL/EX-series Speedlite line, E-TTL II provides reliable flash output whether shooting fill-in flash pictures in sunlight, or using flash in total darkness.
Note: The camera does not have a built-in flash.
Wireless Functions: The camera features built-in Wi-Fi (IEEE 802.11 b/g/n -- 2.4 GHz) and Bluetooth (ver. 4.2), which allow you connect wirelessly to a compatible smartphone, tablet, or computer. Wireless printing is not supported. Using the free Canon Camera Connect app on a compatible iOS or Android device, you can shoot remotely from a distance, with complete control of settings such as aperture, shutter speed, ISO, focus, and shutter release.
Note: The Canon Camera Connect app is compatible with iOS devices running iOS 14.0 or later, and with Android phones and tablets running Android version 5.0 and up.
Live Streaming: You can Live Stream using the camera to an event you have set up in advance on the YouTube site, or through image.canon. Images are streamed at approximately 6 Mbps at Full HD 1080p at 30 fps.
Play, Edit, and Print Functions
Single Image Playback: When playing back a single image, you can choose from these display options: No Information, Basic Information Display, or Shooting Information display.
Image Magnification: When viewing a still picture in single image playback mode, you can magnify the image to 2x, 4x, 8x, or 10x. While the image is magnified, you can scroll anywhere around the image.
Index Display: You can search for images quickly with the index display, showing 4 (2x2), 9 (3x3), 36 (6x6), or 100 (10x10) images on one screen.
Auto Rotation: Vertical shots can be rotated automatically so that they are displayed upright during playback.
Image Review: The image can be displayed on the LCD monitor immediately after you shoot. The review time can be set to off (not displayed), 2 seconds, 4 seconds, 8 seconds, or Hold, which keeps the image displayed on the LCD monitor until the camera is focused again.
Slide Show: You can view all images on the memory card one after another with the Auto Playback function (slide show). You can choose which recorded images will be displayed in the slide show by selecting All images, Folder, Date, File Type (movie, still image) or Rating. The display time interval can be set to 1, 2, 3, 5, 10, or 20 seconds.
Rotating Images: You can rotate an image by 90° or 270° clockwise in the LCD monitor.
Protect Images: You can select specific images from being erased accidentally.
HDMI Output: A Type D Micro HDMI connection is provided for connecting the camera to an HDMI-equipped TV. The camera automatically switches the output resolution to the capability of the HDTV, or you can set it manually to 1080p. The HDMI connection is not CEC-compatible.
Superspeed Plus USB: A Superspeed USB (USB 3.2 Gen 2) equivalent USB-C port is provided for connecting the camera to your computer. It can also be used to charge the battery inside the camera, and to power the camera. No USB cable is included with the camera.
Resize: Images shot with the camera can be resized to make the pixel count lower, and saved as a new image. You can only resize JPEG or HEIF Large, Medium, and Small 1 sized images. JPEG/HEIF Small 2 and RAW images cannot be resized.
Lens Overview: This Canon EOS R7 camera kit includes the RF-S 18-150mm f/3.5-6.3 IS STM, a standard-to-medium telephoto zoom lens designed for photographing landscapes, portraits, sports, videos, and more. It fits R-series mirrorless cameras, and was designed for cameras with the smaller APS-C images sensors. The lens offers 100% x 100% Dual Pixel CMOS AF coverage for APS-C sensors, found on the Canon EOS R7 and R10 cameras. On cameras with Full Frame sensors, the lens provides 80% x 80% Dual Pixel CMOS AF coverage in 1.6x crop mode. Its Optical Image Stabilization provides up to 4.5 stops of correction on most cameras, and up to 6.5 stops with EOS-R cameras with In-Body Image Stabilization (IBIS), such as the EOS R5.
Lens Construction: The lens is constructed of 17 lens elements in 13 groups, including 2 aspherical lens elements for superb image clarity from the center to the edges of the frame, and 1 Ultra-low Dispersion (UD) lens elements to reduce aberrations and distortion. The lens has Canon's Super Spectra Coating (SSC) minimizes ghosting and flare, and ensures a consistent color balance across all lens elements.
12-pin Communication: The Canon RF-series lenses feature a 12-pin communication system between the camera and the lens (compared to 8 pins for the EF-series). This 12-pin system is the fastest available for a Canon lens and camera combination, and provides faster AF, Image Stabilization, Digital Lens Optimizer, and more. In addition, the EOS R camera can display lens information directly to the viewfinder, making it easy to confirm the lens' focal length without looking away from your subject.
Dual Function Manual Focus/Control Ring: The RF-S 18-150mm lens features a dual-function manual focus ring/control ring. The electronic ring can be used for full-time manual focus, and has no physical limit to its rotation. In the connected R-series camera, you can switch the function of the ring to serve as a Control Ring. The control ring function lets you make a variety of adjustments, such as aperture, shutter speed, ISO speed, or exposure compensation.
Stepping Motor: The lens is equipped with a Lead Screw-type STM (stepping motor) that provides smooth and quiet auto focusing. When you press the shutter button halfway, the stepping motor rotates the lead screw which moves the focus lens in and out. Because it operates in near silence, no focusing noise is picked up by the microphone when shooting video.
Image Stabilizer (IS): The RF-S 18-150mm lens features Optical Image Stabilization (IS) when mounted to a Canon EOS R series camera. The camera and the lens share data to dramatically reduce blur caused by camera shake while shooting still images and videos. Image Stabilization can be turned on or off with the switch on the lens barrel. When paired with the Canon R5 or R6 cameras, which have In-Body Image Stabilization, the effect of Coordinated IS is equivalent to 6.5 stops. On other EOS R and RP cameras, the optical image stabilization effect is equivalent to 4.5 stops.
Optional Lens Hood: The optional petal-shaped EW-60F bayonet-type lens hood (sold separately) cuts out unwanted light and protects the front of the lens from rain, snow, and dust. When attached to the lens, the hood adds approximately 1.75" to the overall length of the lens. When not in use, you can reverse-mount the lens hood for storage.
Optional Filters: The RF-S 18-150mm lens has a 55mm mounting thread on the front of the lens for attaching screw-on type filters.
- Focal Length: 18-150mm (with APS-C sensors); 29-240mm (35mm equivalent)
- Maximum Aperture: f/3.5 (at 18mm), f/6.3 (at 150mm)
- Minimum Aperture: f/40
- Maximum Magnification: 0.44x (at 50mm)
- Aperture Design: 7-blade circular
- Angle of View (Diagonal): 74° 20' to 10° 25'
- Lens Construction: 17 elements in 13 groups (2 Aspherical lens elements, 1 Ultra-low Dispersion (UD) lens element)
- Filter Diameter: 55mm (screw-on type)
- Minimum Focus Distance: 4.7 inches (at 18mm)
- Dimensions: Diameter 2.7", Length 5" (5.636" with caps)
- Weight: 10.9 ounces
Power Options: The EOS R7 operates on the supplied LP-E6NH Lithium-Ion battery (7.2V, 1865 mAh, 14Wh). The battery can be charged in the supplied LC-E6 battery charger in approximately 2 hours 30 minutes. The supplied battery performance specs are as follows:
|Still Image Shooting||Battery Life (approx # of shots)|
|Viewfinder||500 shots||380 shots|
|Monitor||770 shots||660 shots|
|Movie Shooting||Temperature||Available Shooting Time|
|Bulb Exposure||73°F||5 hours|
|Live View||73°F||5 hours|
|Movie Recording (Full HD)||73°F ||3 hours 50 mins|
|32°F||3 hours 30 mins|
|Movie Playback (4K)||73°F||5 hours 30 mins|
Optional AC Power: With the optional DR-E6 DC coupler and the AC-E6N, you can connect the camera to a household power outlet and not worry about the battery becoming exhausted. The ACK-E6 AC adapter kit can also be used.
Optional USB Power Adapter: The optional USB Power Adapter PD-E1 lets you charge the LP-E6NH or LP-E6N battery pack inside the camera. The PD-E1 can also power the camera when not charging the battery.
Auto Power Off: To save battery power, the camera turns off automatically after a period of non-operation. The Auto Power Off time can be set to 1 minute, 2 minutes, 4 minutes, 8 minutes, 15 minutes, or 30 minutes. You can also disable the Auto Power Off function.
Note: The Auto Power Off function will not activate in Auto Playback Mode.
Canon EOS Software: The EOS R7 does not include any software in the box. The following software, available for Windows and Mac, can be used with the camera and is available for free download from the Canon website:
- Digital Photo Professional: Recommended for users who mainly shoot RAW images. You can view, edit, process, and print RAW images at high speed. You can also edit JPEG images while retaining the original images.
- EOS Utility: The EOS Utility is software for communication with your EOS R7 camera. You can download images to your computer from the camera's memory card, as well as set various camera settings. You can also shoot remotely from the software.
- Picture Style Editor: This software lets you edit Picture Styles and create and save original Picture Style files.
Bought it to replace my 7Dii. Mirrorless makes such a difference.
Carl from Jersey City, NJ