About the Canon RS-60E3
The Canon RS-60E3 makes it easy to take super-steady images when your camera is mounted on a tripod. This single-button remote has two stages move it to the first stage to initiate focusing, then move it to the second to release the shutter. You can also lock the button for long-exposure photographs.
- wired remote for select Canon digital cameras with a minijack remote input, including the Digital Rebel XT/XTi, EOS Digital Rebel/Digital Rebel XT, EOS ELAN, and EOS Rebel
- replicates functions of the camera's shutter button
- offers immediate shutter release and shutter lock for long exposures
- 25-inch cable
- 7/8"W x 5/8"H x 3-3/16"D
- warranty: 1 year
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
- MFR # 2469A002
What's in the box:
- Wired remote switch with attached 25" cable terminated by a right-angle male 2.5mm connector
Canon RS-60E3 reviews
Thanks for submitting your review
More details on the Canon RS-60E3
Overview: The Canon RS-60E3 Wired Remote Switch prevents camera shake when taking photographs using a tripod, such as when taking close-ups or long-exposure photographs (bulb photographs).
Compatibility: The Canon RS-60E3 Wired Remote Switch is compatible with select Canon EOS cameras which are equipped with a sub mini-jack (2.5mm) wired remote input. The RS-60E3 features a 25" cord terminated by a right-angle male 2.5mm connector which plugs into your camera's remote control terminal.
Operation: The Wired Remote Switch features a single release button that has two stages. Pressing the button to the first stage initiates focusing, and by pressing to the second stage, the shutter of your connected camera is released. The release button can be locked for long-exposure photographs and continuous photography.
Storage: The RS-60E3's attached cable can be wound around the main unit when storing the Wired Remote Switch.
Q Crutchfield asked: Why did you buy this?
2 questions already asked