About the Flo by Moen Battery Backup
Power for your Flo
If your power goes out, this battery backup will keep your
- backup battery power for Flo by Moen smart water valves (sold separately)
- keeps Flo powered for 3+ days during power outages
- weatherproof for outdoor use
- battery capacity rating: 13,000 mAh @ 10.4 VDC
- primary charging voltage: 12 VDC
- rated power throughput: 3A
- extends Flo's power cord by 6 feet
- warranty: 1 year
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
- MFR # 920-001
What's in the box:
- Battery backup for Flo by Moen device (10.8V 13000mAh 140.4Wh) with 6' DC output cord
- Two 9.5" plastic zip ties
- 4 Mounting screws (length 1")
- Backup Battery Guide
Thanks for submitting your review
More details on the Flo by Moen Battery Backup
Overview: The Battery Backup (920-001) keeps your Flo by Moen device working in the event of a power outage. The weatherproof battery backup is outdoor-rated, and installs in-line between the Flo device and the power supply. During normal operation, it passes 12-volt DC power to the Flo by Moen device and keeps the built-in battery topped off. If there is a disruption of the AC line, the Flo device automatically switches to the battery backup to maintain power. The battery backup has a 6' output cord, which extends the overall length of the Flo by Moen power cord. The Battery Backup is covered by a 1 year warranty.
Backup Power: The Flo by Moen Battery Backup has a rating of 13,000mAh at 10.4 VDC. It works with both 3/4" and 1-1/4" sizes of the Flo by Moen device. The battery backup will provide power for over 3 days, in the event of a power outage.
Status LED: The battery backup includes an LED on the front to indicate its operating status: Full charge (green), Charging (solid red), and Error (flashing red).
Power Supply: The Battery Backup should only be used with the Flo Outdoor Rated Power Adapter (820-00014), which is supplied with the Flo by Moen device.