About the Aeris aair lite
Filters particles down to 0.1 microns
Filters particles down to 0.1 microns
Two separate filters in the Aeris aair lite can remove amazingly small particles from the air around you. To give you some perspective, a human hair is about 70 microns in diameter, and a red blood cell is about 1 micron. The aair lite removes particles a tenth the size of a blood cell — that's small enough to filter 99.95% of viruses, bacteria, and other airborne pollutants from your interior air.
This compact purifier is a good match for smaller rooms, like a bedroom or home office. Its built-in Wi-Fi lets you monitor the air quality and change settings using an app on your phone.
Dust is the enemy
The aair lite isn't just for filtering the tiny particles you can't see. Dust can also be an irritant, and over time it can cause issues with electronic gear. Using an Aeris air purifier, you'll see less dust when you're wiping down your room's surfaces.
The aair lite's design is stylish and unobtrusive, and its operation is quiet. Intuitive top-mounted controls turn the unit on and off, switch between night, day and smart modes, adjust fan speed, and more.
Filters the room almost 100 times per day
The aair lite is rated for rooms up to 350 square feet, and it can completely recycle the air in a room of that size four times every hour.
- purifies air in rooms up to 350 square feet
- two-layer filtering:
- pre-filter, F7 class: removes larger particles like dust, pollen and animal dander
- main filter, HEPA H13 class: removes pollutants down to 0.1 microns
- smoke CADR (clean air delivery rate): up to 185 cubic feet per minute
- CCM (cumulate clean mass): P4
- filter life: up to 10 months
- quiet operation: 35-65 dB
- smart mode automatically adjusts fan speed according to your room's air quality
- sleep mode dims lights and keeps fan whisper-quiet
- built-in Wi-Fi (802.11 b/g/n)
- free Aeris mobile app for Apple® and Android™ lets you monitor air quality and change purifier settings
Dimensions and warranty:
- 11"W x 19"H x 11"D
- weight: 15.5 lbs.
- warranty: 2 years
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
- MFR # AL-SB-00-000-US-EU-00-00
What's in the box:
- Aair Lite air purifier (Sailor Blue)
- 6' AC power cord (with IEC C5 / 3-prong plugs)
- Quick Set Up Guide
- Instructional Manual
- Air Quality Index chart
Aeris aair lite reviews
Thanks for submitting your review
More details on the Aeris aair lite
Overview: The Aeris aair lite is a small, Swiss-made air purifier, designed for bedrooms, offices, or any space up to 350 square feet. It can remove up to 99.95% of dust, mold, smoke, pollen, pet dander, cooking pollutants, and bacteria. The unit has a CADR (Clean Air Delivery Rate) of up to 185 cubic feet per minute (for smoke). It features a hefty pre-filter and a main HEPA filter. The air purifier is Wi-Fi compatible, which allows you to monitor and control the unit from your smartphone or tablet from anywhere. The lightweight aair lite weighs only 15.5 pounds, allowing you to move it from room to room, as needed.
Filtration: The aair lite uses two filters to remove airborne particles from the room. The circular F7 pre-filter (9.5" diameter x 3.9" height) picks up larger items such as hair, pollen, pet dander and dust. This reduces the load on the main filter. Smaller particles that get through the pre-filter are captured by the main HEPA filter (9" diameter x 8.2" height). The H13 HEPA filter is rated at PM0.3, meaning that it captures "particulate matter" (solid or liquid particles) as small as 0.1 microns and above. The HEPA filter captures up to 99.95% of the pollutants (allergens, mold, bacteria) that pass through the air purifier. The filters have an estimated lifetime of 9 months, and are user replacable. The available aair lite filter set refill contains both the pre-filter and the main HEPA filter.
Artificial Intelligence (AI): The air purifier uses AI to constantly learn to run more efficiently and effectively. The built-in IAQ sensors helps the aair lite run better and use less energy the longer you own it.
Wi-Fi Compatible: The aair lite features built-in Wi-Fi (802.11 b/g/n 2.4 GHz) to let you wirelessly connect and control the air purifier with your smartphone or tablet. The Aeris app, available for iOS and Android, lets you monitor and control your indoor air quality from anywhere. Not only can you view the current air quality, but you can track it over time (hourly, daily, monthly). You can turn the power on/off, set the fan speed, and activate the sleep and smart modes. The app is compatible with devices with iOS 11.0 or later and Android 4.4 and up.
Fan Speeds: The air purifier has five available speeds:
|Speed||Airflow (CFM)||Noise (dB)|
Display: The Aeris aair lite has a dot-matrix display that consists of 119 tiny LEDs in a grid (17 x 7). The LEDs glow to create icons that indicate the status of the filters, child lock feature status, and the Wi-Fi modes.
Touch Panel: On the top of the air purifier is a curved touch panel that lets you adjust the fan speed by swiping left (decrease) or right (increase). There are seven presets and menu options on the touch panel that you can activate by touching the panel for 5 seconds:
- Sleep Mode: The air purifier dims its lights and lowers the fan speed to its lowest level to help you sleep.
- Smart Mode: The aair lite uses its AI to automatically select the most appropriate fan speed based on the current indoor air quality and your daily schedule.
- Pre-Filter Status (P): Pressing the P icon lets you check the status of the Pre-Filter. The display will indicate a Check Mark if the status is "OK", a slash (/) if the Pre-Filter should be changed soon, or an "X" if the filter life is less than 10% and should be changed as soon as possible. After replacing the Pre-Filter, you can reset the filter life timer by pressing the P icon until it blinks.
- HEPA Filter Status (H): Pressing the H icon lets you check the status of the HEPA Filter. The display will indicate a Check Mark if the status is "OK", a slash (/) if the HEPA Filter should be changed soon, or an "X" if the filter life is less than 10% and should be changed as soon as possible. After replacing the HEPA Filter, you can reset the filter life timer by pressing the H icon until it blinks.
- Power Button: Holding the Power Button for 5 seconds turns the aair lite on or off.
- Wi-Fi: A 3-second press of the Wi-Fi icon activates the "I'm Listening" or connecting to Wi-Fi mode. The display uses moving icons to indicate the "Listening Mode" (connecting to Wi-Fi) and Connected Mode.
- Child Lock: Pressing the Lock icon on the touch panel enables the child lock feature. This disables all controls to prevent accidental commands. Pressing the Lock icon again will disable the child lock.
- Room Size: Up to 350 square feet
- Smoke CADR: Up to 185 cubic feet per minute
- CCM (Cumulate Clean Mass): P4
- Power (110V): 35 watts (average); > 75 watts (max)
- Wi-Fi Connectivity: IEEE 802.11 b/g/n 2.4GHz
- Filter Classes: Pre-Filter -- F7; Main HEPA filter -- H13
- Noise: 35 to 55 dB (a)
- Dimensions: Diameter 11-9/16" Height 18-5/8"
- Weight: 15.5 pounds
1 question already asked