About the Aeris Aair Lite Filter Set
- pre-filter: F7 removes larger particles like dust, pollen and animal dander
- main filter: HEPA H13 removes pollutants down to 0.1 microns
- filter life: up to 10 months
Dimensions and warranty:
- pre-filter: 9-3/8" diameter x 3-7/8" H
- main filter: 9" diameter x 9" H
- warranty: 60 days
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
- MFR # AL-00-00-000-00-00-FS-MP
What's in the box:
- Aeris Aair lite main filter
- Aeris Aair lite pre-filter
Thanks for submitting your review
More details on the Aeris Aair Lite Filter Set
Overview: The Aeris aair lite filter set refill includes separate filters: a pre-filter and the main filter. These Swiss-made filters are a direct replacement for the filters in the aair lite air purifier. The cylindrical filters are sealed on the outer and inner rings with rubber gaskets to prevent dust particles from leaking out as the air passes through. Both the pre-filter and the main filter are included in this package, and should be replaced together.
Filtration: The aair lite filter set features the following filters:
- Pre-Filter: The circular pre-filter picks up larger items such as hair, pollen, pet dander and dust. This reduces the load on the main filter. It has a filter class of F7.
- Main HEPA Filter: The main HEPA filter captures smaller particles that get past the pre-filter. The H13-class HEPA filter is rated at PM0.3, meaning that it captures "particulate matter" (solid or liquid particles) as small as 0.3 microns. It will capture and eliminate the spread of some odors and harmful pathogens, such as bacteria, mildew, and mold. The HEPA filter captures up to 99.95% of the pollutants (allergens, mold, bacteria) that pass through the air purifier. Dimensions: 9" diameter x 8.2" height
Estimated Filter Life: The filters have an estimated lifetime of 9 months.
Installation: Installing the filter is simple. The entire aair lite frame can be rotated counter-clockwise to unlock it from its base, giving you access to the filter chassis. After pressing the clips on each side, both the Pre-Filter and the Main HEPA Filter can be pulled out and replaced. Once the filters are replaced, you should reset the filter life in the menu for both the Pre-Filter (P) and the HEPA (H) filter.