About the Simplified MFG AUDEX1
Connect an HDMI source to your non-HDMI-equipped gear
This handy little problem-solver from Simplified MFG lets you connect an HDMI source like a 4K Blu-ray player to receivers, amplifiers, and other devices that don't have HDMI inputs. The AUDEX1 has an HDMI input for your source, plus an HDMI passthrough output for sending the signal onto your TV. Analog 3.5mm and optical digital audio output jacks let you send signals to your receiver, amp, or home audio system.
- lets you send audio signals from an HDMI source to non-HDMI-equipped A/V components
- supports Dolby® and DTS® multichannel surround sound formats
- passes 4K UHD (Ultra High Definition) content at up to 60 frames per second
- supports HDMI 2.0b and HDCP 2.2
- supports HDR (High Dynamic Range) signals, including HDR10, HDR10+, and Dolby Vision®
- supports 3D-encoded content
- HDMI input
- HDMI passthrough output
- 3.5mm stereo mini analog output
- Toslink optical digital audio output
Dimensions & other info:
- 7-1/8"W x 1/2"H x 3-3/8"D
- AC power adapter included
- weight: 4.6 oz.
- warranty: 3 years
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
- MFR # AUDEX1
What's in the box:
- HDMI audio extractor
- AC power adapter (attached 59" DC cord)
- User Manual
Simplified MFG AUDEX1 reviews
Thanks for submitting your review
More details on the Simplified MFG AUDEX1
HDMI Audio Extractor: The AUDEX1 HDMI audio extractor from Simplified by MFG can be used to extract audio from any HDMI compliant source device and output the audio signal as an unaltered multichannel audio signal via HDMI, a down-mixed 5.1ch audio signal via optical (toslink) digital, or a down-mixed 2ch audio signal via stereo minijack (3.5mm) analog.
HDMI 2.0b Input/Output: The AUDEX1 HDMI audio extractor is outfitted with one HDMI 2.0b input and one HDMI 2.0b output that supports up to 18 Gbps. Both HDMI jacks are HDCP 2.2 and 1.4 compliant. It will pass an unaltered audio/video signal, as well as HDMI-CEC from the HDMI 2.0b input to the HDMI 2.0b output.
- Video Resolutions: 4K@50/60Hz (4:2:2), 4K@30Hz (4:4:4), 1080p@120Hz, and 1080p/3D@60Hz
- HDR Formats: HDR10, HDR10+, Dolby Vision - all up to 10-bit
- Audio Formats: LPCM (2/5.1/7.1ch), Dolby Digital, DTS, Dolby Digital Plus, Dolby TrueHD, DTS-HD Master Audio, Dolby Atmos, and DTS:X - all up to 192kHz.
Analog & Digital Outputs: The AUDEX1 HDMI audio extractor offers an stereo minijack (3.5mm) analog output and optical (toslink) digital input.
- Stereo Minijack Analog: The HDMI input's audio signal of the AUDEX1 can be output in 2ch stereo via the unit's stereo minijack (3.5mm) analog output.
- Optical Toslink Digital: The HDMI input's audio signal of the AUDEX1 can be output in PCM (2ch/5.1ch), Dolby Digital (5.1ch), or DTS (5.1ch) via the unit's optical (toslink) digital input.
AC Power Adapter: The included AC power adapter plugs into the AUDEX1 HDMI audio extractor and into an AC wall outlet or surge protector.
1 question already asked