About the Simplified MFG EXACDEC
Add an extra zone of video to your system
This HDMI receiver lets you add an additional zone of video to your Simplified MFG EXACKT system (sold separately, required for operation). Simply connect it to your wall for power, and to your TV or projector with an HDMI cable.
Important note: your system's transmitter and receivers need to connect to the same electrical panel to properly communicate with each other.
- HDMI-over-AC power signal receiver
- adds an additional zone of video to your Simplified MFG EXACKT system (sold separately, required for operation)
- receives an A/V signal over long distances through your home's AC wiring
- plug-and-play operation — no installation required
- supports 1080p video transmission up to 70 meters/229 feet
- 4K video content is not supported
- HDCP 1.4 and HDMI 1.3 compliant
- supports stereo PCM audio
- multi-channel surround formats are not supported
- IR pass-through for relaying remote control commands
- AC power supply included
- 5-3/8"W x 1-1/4"H x 3-13/16"D
- weight: 14.3 oz.
- Important note: your system's transmitter and receivers need to connect to the same electrical panel to properly communicate with each other
- warranty: 3 years
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
- MFR # EXAC DEC
What's in the box:
- HDMI receiver
- 59" AC power cord
- IR blaster (attached 58" cable terminated by a stereo 3.5mm male connector)
Thanks for submitting your review
More details on the Simplified MFG EXACDEC
Add-On HDMI Over Power Extender Receiver: The EXACDEC is an add-on Receiver for the Simplified MFG EXACKT HDMI Over Power Extender Kit (sold separatley), allowing you to send the HDMI audio/video signal to another display monitor or TV in your home or office. Up to two additional EXACDEC add-on Receivers can be connected to the EXACKT HDMI Over Power Extender Kit.
- All HDMI Over Power Extender components need to be on the same electrical panel in order to operate correctly.
- The Simplified MFG EXACKT has an AC wiring transmission range of approximately 232' (70m).
HDMI 1.3/HDCP 1.4: The EXACDEC HDMI Over Power Receiver iis HDMI 1.3 certified and HDCP 1.4 compliant with support up to 1080p video signal and 2ch PCM stereo audio. It has a video bandwidth of 6.75 Gbps.
- Video Resolutions: The EXACKT HDMI Over Power Extender Kit supports 1080p, 1080i, 720p, 480p, and 480i video signals. It also supports 4:4:4, 4:2:2, and 4:20 color space and 8-/10-/12-bit color depth.
- Audio Formats: The EXACKT HDMI Over Power Extender Kit supports 2ch PCM stereo audio (32, 44.1, or 48kHz).
- 4K, 8K, or HDR video signal are not supported.
- Dolby Digital, DTS, or other multichannel audio formats are not supported.
- HDMI CEC, ARC, and eARC are not supported.
IR Control: The EXACDEC Receiver also includes an IR receiver to transmit IR signals from the Receiver and your display to the EXACKT HDMI Over Power Exendter Kit's Transmitter and your source device.
AC Power Cords: The EXACDEC Receiver comes with a detachable 59" AC power cord that will plug into the back of the unit and into an electrical AC wall outlet for power and HDM audio/video transmission.
- The Simplified MFG EXACDEC should be plugged directly into an AC outlet and not into a surge protector, line-conditioner, or outlet strip.
- The EXACDEC needs to be on the same electrical panel as theThe EXACDEC Receiver in order to operate correctly.