About the Simplified MFG EXACKT
Easily send an HDMI signal to another room
Easily send an HDMI signal to another room
Looking for a simple way to send a 1080p video signal across a long distance? The Simplified MFG EXACKT HDMI-over-AC power signal extension system can help.
This package includes an HDMI transmitter and receiver, which together send audio and video from one location to another through your home's AC wiring.
How it works
Connect your source — like an Apple TV, cable box, or Blu-ray player — to the HDMI transmitter. Then simply plug the unit into the wall for power. It uses the existing copper wiring inside your home to send signal to the HDMI receiver located in another area.
These units support HDCP 1.4, the copy protection system used with 1080p content. This system is ideal for connecting an A/V receiver to an overhead projector or wall-mounted TV without using an ultra-long HDMI cable.
Important note: the transmitter and receiver need to connect to the same electrical panel to properly communicate with each other.
- HDMI-over-AC power signal extension system
- send audio and video over long distances through your home's AC wiring
- plug-and-play operation — no installation required
- supports 1080p video transmission up to 70 meters/229 feet
- 4K video content is not supported
- HDCP 1.4 and HDMI 1.3 compliant
- supports stereo PCM audio
- multi-channel surround formats are not supported
- HDMI "loop out" for sending signal to an additional local display near the transmitter
- IR pass-through for relaying remote control commands
- up to 2 additional receivers can be added for sending signal to other areas
- AC power supplies included
- 5-3/8"W x 1-1/4"H x 3-13/16"D (each)
- weight: 14.3 oz. (each)
- Important note: the transmitter and receiver need to connect to the same electrical panel to properly communicate with each other
- warranty: 3 years
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
- MFR # EXACKT
What's in the box:
- HDMI transmitter
- HDMI receiver
- Two 59" AC power cords
- IR receiver (attached 58" cable terminated by a stereo 3.5mm male connector)
- IR blaster (attached 58" cable terminated by a stereo 3.5mm male connector)
- User Manual
- Quick Start Guide
Thanks for submitting your review
More details on the Simplified MFG EXACKT
HDMI Over Power Extender Kit: The Simplified MFG EXACKT is an HDMI extender kit that uses the AC wiring in your home to extend the HDMI audio/video signal from your source to a display monitor or TV in another room. The EXACKT HDMI Over Power Extender Kit consists of a Transmitter and Receiver that simply plug into an AC outlet. The Transmitter plugs into your source device (such as DVD player or Satellite Box), while the Receiver plugs into your display monitor or TV.
- Both, the Transmitter and Receiver, need to be on the same electrical panel in order to operate correctly.
- The Simplified MFG EXACKT has an AC wiring transmission range of approximately 232' (70m).
HDMI 1.3/HDCP 1.4: The EXACKT HDMI Over Power Extender Kit is HDMI 1.3 certified and HDCP 1.4 compliant with support up to 1080p video signal and 2ch PCM stereo audio. It has a video bandwidth of 6.75 Gbps.
- Video Resolutions: The EXACKT HDMI Over Power Extender Kit supports 1080p, 1080i, 720p, 480p, and 480i video signals. It also supports 4:4:4, 4:2:2, and 4:20 color space and 8-/10-/12-bit color depth.
- Audio Formats: The EXACKT HDMI Over Power Extender Kit supports 2ch PCM stereo audio (32, 44.1, or 48kHz).
- 4K, 8K, or HDR video signal are not supported.
- Dolby Digital, DTS, or other multichannel audio formats are not supported.
- HDMI CEC, ARC, and eARC are not supported.
HDMI Loop-Through: The EXACKT's Transmitter includes a HDMI "loop-through" that allows you to output HDMI audio/video to an additional display or TV in the same room as the Transmitter, or connect to an additional AV distribution device for cascading.
IR Control: The EXACKT HDMI Over Power Extender Kit also includes an IR receiver and blaster to transmit IR signals from the Receiver and your display to the Transmitter and your source device.
Additional Receivers: Up to two more Receivers (sold separately) can be added to the EXACKT HDMI extender kit. All devices need to be on the same electrical panel in order to operate correctly.
AC Power Cords: The HDMI extender kit's Receiver and Transmitter each come with a detachable 59" AC power cord that will plug into the back of the unit and into an electrical AC wall outlet for power and HDM audio/video transmission.
Note: The Simplified MFG EXACKT HDMI extender kit should be plugged directly into an AC wall and not into a surge protector, line-conditioner, or outlet strip. All units need to be on the same electrical panel in order to operate correctly.