About the Simplified MFG MV2
Enjoy a range of display possibilities
Enjoy a range of display possibilities
This HDMI switcher and multi-view scaler from Simplified MFG lets you watch up to four sources on a single display at the same time. Say you have a big TV or projector in your basement, and want to keep up with multiple live football games. You can display one, two, three, or even four games in a variety of sizes and screen positions at the same time.
Flexible selection and control
The MV2 has four HDMI inputs for your cable or satellite box, gaming system, Blu-ray player, or Apple TV. Connect the HDMI output to your TV or projector, or to optional Simplified MFG HDMI-over-Ethernet receivers via CAT-6 Ethernet cable.
Flexible configuration and control options come courtesy of front-panel buttons and the included remote control.
- HDMI switcher (4 in, 1 out) and multi-view scaler
- display up to four HDMI sources on a single display at the same time
- inputs can be switched, scaled, and arranged in multiple sizes and configurations
- 4 HDMI inputs with support for video resolutions up to 1080p
- 1 HDMI output
- supports 4K/30fps (frames per second) output in "quad mode" (all four sources displayed at the same time)
- HDCP 1.4 and HDMI 1.4b compliant
- VGA video output for integration with legacy displays
- 3.5mm stereo mini analog output for sending audio to an optional sound system
Power and control:
- front-panel controls for source selection and display configuration
- includes IR (infrared) remote control
- includes AC power supply
Warranty and other info:
- LED indicators for power and signal status
- 7-5/16"W x 13/16"H x 5-1/16"D
- weight: 1.31 lbs.
- warranty: 3 years
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
- MFR # MV2
What's in the box:
- HDMI Switch (4-in/1-out)
- AC power adapter w/attached 46" DC cord (12VDC/1A output)
- N. American outlet adapter
- Remote control (CR2025 battery installed)
- 2 Mounting brackets
- 4 Mounting screws
- User manual
Thanks for submitting your review
More details on the Simplified MFG MV2
Overview: The Simplified MFG MV2 is a compact 4-input / 1-output "frameless" switch that allows you to view up to four 1080p HDMI sources simultaneously on one HDMI output, with 5 multi-view formats to choose from. It's HDMI version 1.4b and HDCP 1.4 compliant, with up to 10.2Gbps of video bandwidth. The MV2 is ideal for collaboration in a boardroom or classroom setting, as well as for sports bars and live presentations.
Inputs: The Simplified MFG MV2 features 4 HDMI inputs that can accept the following video signal resolutions: 480i/p, 576i/p, 720p, 1080i/p, 800x600, 1024x768, 1280x720, and 1920x1080. Inputs can be selected via the front-panel CH1-CH4 selectors or from the included hand-held IR remote control.
Outputs: A single HDMI output port provides the main signal output. The HDMI output signal can be Up- or Down-scaled with a selectable resolution of 4K@30Hz, 1080p, or 720p. An additional VGA output is provided in parallel with the HDMI out, with up to 1920x1200 resolution.
Note: The VGA output will not support a 4K signal.
Multi-View Display: The MV2 provides five Display Modes for viewing the 4 HDMI input signals.
- Mode 1: Displays one input signal at a time on screen.
- Mode 2: Divides the four HDMI input signals into a "quad" view on screen, with each signal given equal screen area.
- Mode 3: Divides the four HDMI input signals with two inputs having larger screen area than the other two. Inputs can be assigned to any of the viewing areas.
- Mode 4: Splits the screen evenly with only two input signals being displayed.
- Mode 5: Allows one input signal to have a larger viewing area while the other three inputs have smaller areas. Inputs can be freely assigned to any of the viewing areas.
Audio Output: A 3.5mm analog audio output is provided for extracting the audio from any of the input signals and running it to an amplifier or receiver. When in Multi-View mode, the audio can be selected between the 4 HDMI input signals.
Power: The Simplified MFG MV2 includes an AC power supply (12VDC/1A) that connects to the front-panel DC power input port. The DC power connector features a knurled locking collar to prevent accidental unplugging.
Mounting: Two mounting brackets are included for securing the MV2 to a flat surface (mounting screws not included).