About the Simplified MFG RSP1:2
A simple HDMI splitter
Need to display one HDMI source on two different TVs or monitors? This 2-output HDMI splitter from Simplified MFG makes it easy. It supports resolutions up to 4K, making it compatible with nearly any HDMI source.
- 1 input/2 output HDMI splitter
- supports HDMI 2.0 and HDCP 2.2
- passes 4K UHD (Ultra High Definition) content at up to 60 frames per second
- compatible with HDR (High Dynamic Range) content
- supports multichannel surround sound formats, including Dolby® TrueHD
- selectable EDID ("HDMI handshake") options
- LED indicators for power, input, and output status
- AC power adapter included
- 3-15/16"W x 5/8"H x 2-1/4"D
- weight: 5.8 oz.
- warranty: 3 years
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
- MFR # RSP1:2
What's in the box:
- HDMI splitter (1-in/2-out)
- AC power adapter (attached 59" DC cord)
- User Manual
Simplified MFG RSP1:2 reviews
Thanks for submitting your review
More details on the Simplified MFG RSP1:2
1x2 HDMI Splitter:The Simplified MFG RSP1:2 is a HDMI splitter with a single HDMI input and two HDMI outputs, so you can an HDMI audio/video signal from one source component to two displays or TVs. The RSP1:2 HDMI splitter also offers EDID management and scaling functions.
HDMI 2.0b: The one HDM input and two HDMI outputs meet HDMI 2.0 specifications with support for 18Gbps video bandwidth, 4K video resolution, HDR (High Dynamic Range Video), and HDCP 2.2.
- 4K Resolution: Supports video formats up to 4k @ 24/30Hz (24-bit, RGB / YcbCR 4:4:4 / YCBCR 4:2:2); and up to 4k @ 50/60Hz (12-bit, YCBCR 4:4:4). It also offers support for 720p @ 50/60Hz and 1080p @ 50/60Hz.
- HDR (High Dynamic Range): Supported HDR formats included HDR10, HDR10+, and Dolby Vision.
- HDCP 2.2: HDCP 2.2 is short for "High bandwidth Digital Content Protection" and is used for 4K video copyright protection for compatibility with Ultra HD Blu-ray players and 4K Satellite/Cable providers. Its also backward compatible with HDCP 1.4.
HDMI Audio Pass-Through: The RSP1:2 will pass-through a HDMI audio signal with a sampling rate up to 192kHz. Supported HDMI audio formats include LPCM (2/5.1/7.1ch), Dolby Digital, Dolby Digital+, Dolby TrueHD, Dolby Digital EX; as well as DTS, DTS-EX DTS 96/24, DTS-HD, and DT-HD Master Audio.
Note: There are no analog or digital audio breakouts.
EDID Management With Scaling: The Simplified MFG RSP1:2 is preset to copy the EDID (Extended Display Identification Data) of the TV or display connected to the HDMI 1 output. There is also an EDID switch that overrides the HDMI 1 output display's request and is fixed to 1080p.
- EDID TV: When in "TV" mode, the RSP1:2 will read the EDID settings of the display device connected to HDMI 1 output. If it detects a 4K capable EDID setting it will transmit the signal in that format to all outputs. If no 4K capable EDID is detected, then the unit will output the best resolution that all the connected displays can support.
- EDID STD: When in "STD" mode, the RSP1:2 will use its own built-in EDID settings. In this mode, the video output will be set to 1080p @ 60Hz and the audio output at LPCM 2CH Stereo. Use this mode if there are display problems in TV Mode.
AC Power Adapter: The included AC power adapter plugs into the RSP1:2 HDMI splitter and into an AC wall outlet or surge protector.