About the Simplified MFG SP1:8
Send an HDMI signal to eight displays
Have an HDMI source that you want to display across multiple TVs or monitors? This splitter from Simplified MFG makes it easy — simply connect your HDMI cables and you're ready to go. It supports 4K and HDR-encoded content, making it compatible with nearly any HDMI source.
- 1 input/8 output HDMI splitter
- send content from one HDMI source to eight separate TVs or monitors
- supports HDMI 2.0b and HDCP 2.2 for passing 4K/60Hz Ultra HD content
- supports HDR-encoded content
- supports up to 7.1-channel audio, including Dolby® and DTS® formats
- selectable EDID ("HDMI handshake") options
- requires AC power (adapter included)
- LED indicators for power and output status
- 9-11/16"W x 11/16"H x 4-3/16"D
- weight: 1.4 lbs.
- warranty: 3 years
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
- MFR # SP1:8
What's in the box:
- HDMI splitter (1-in/8-out)
- AC power adapter (attached 59" DC cord)
- User Manual
Thanks for submitting your review
More details on the Simplified MFG SP1:8
1x4 HDMI Splitter: The Simplified MFG SP1:8 is an HDMI 2.0b splitter with EDID management and scaling. Its supports resolutions up to 4K/60Hz (4:4:4) and HDCP 2.2 or 1.4. The SP1:8 can be used to split a single HDMI audio/video input into eight HDMI audio/video outputs, whether they are identical or not.
HDMI 2.0b (18Gbps): The SP1:8 features one HDMI 2.0b input and eight HDMI 2.0b outputs with support for 18Gbps video bandwidth, 4K ultra-HD resolution, HDR (High Dynamic Range), and HDCP 2.2.
- 4K Resolution: Supports video formats up to 4k @ 24/30Hz (RGB / YcbCR 4:4:4 / YCBCR 4:2:2); and up to 4k @ 50/60Hz (YCBCR 4:4:4). It also offers support for 480i, 4080p, 720p, 1080i, and 1080p.
- HDR (High Dynamic Range): Supported HDR formats included HDR10, HDR10+, and Dolby Vision.
- HDCP 2.2: HDCP 2.2 is short for "High bandwidth Digital Content Protection" and is used for 4K video copyright protection for compatibility with Ultra HD Blu-ray players and 4K Satellite/Cable providers. Its also backward compatible with HDCP 1.4.
EDID Management With Scaling: The Simplified MFG SP1:8 is preset to copy the EDID (Extended Display Identification Data) of the TV or display connected to the HDMI 1 output. There is also an EDID switch that overrides the HDMI 1 output display's request and is fixed to 1080p.
- EDID TV: When in "TV" mode, the SP1:8 will read the EDID settings of the display device connected to HDMI 1 output. If it detects a 4K capable EDID setting it will transmit the signal in that format to all outputs. If no 4K capable EDID is detected, then the unit will output the best resolution that all the connected displays can support.
- EDID STD: When in "STD" mode, the SP1:8 will use its own built-in EDID settings. In this mode, the video output will be set to 1080p @ 60Hz and the audio output at LPCM 2CH Stereo. Use this mode if there are display problems in TV Mode.
HDMI Audio Pass-Through: The SP1:8 will pass-through an HDMI audio signal with a sampling rate up to 192kHz. Supported HDMI audio formats include LPCM (2/5.1/7.1ch), Dolby Digital, Dolby Digital+, Dolby TrueHD, Dolby Digital EX; as well as DTS, DTS-EX DTS 96/24, DTS-HD, and DT-HD Master Audio.
Note: There is no analog or digital audio breakout.
AC Power Adapter: The included AC power adapter plugs into the SP1:8 HDMI splitter and into an AC wall outlet or surge protector.