About the Simplified MFG SW4:1
Easily switch between four HDMI sources
Easily switch between four HDMI sources
This problem-solving 4 in/1 out switcher can feed four HDMI sources to a single input on your TV, sound bar, or home theater receiver. It's perfect for situations where you're limited on available inputs, or want to run a single HDMI cable to your TV or projector.
Flexible source selection
Use the front-panel input selection button to quickly switch between connected devices like a cable box, 4K Ultra HD Blu-ray player, or an Apple TV. Or just rely on automatic source switching based on signal detection.
- HDMI switcher with 4 inputs and 1 output
- supports HDMI 2.0b and HDCP 2.2
- passes 4K UHD (Ultra High Definition) content at up to 60 frames per second
- Audio Return Channel (ARC) function receives digital audio signals from a compatible HDTV's tuner or "smart" content via HDMI
- supports 3D-encoded content
- supports multichannel surround sound formats, including Dolby® TrueHD
- 3.5mm stereo mini analog output for sending signal to an optional sound system
Control and connections:
- automatic source switching when signal from a connected HDMI source is detected
- front-panel input selector lets you manually switch between connected HDMI sources
- support for smart EDID ("HDMI handshake") management
- RS-232C and IR (infrared) remote connections for use with optional third-party controllers
- AC power adapter included
Warranty and dimensions:
- 7-1/8"W x 1/2"H x 3-3/8"D
- weight: .67 lbs.
- warranty: 3 years
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
- MFR # SW4:1
What's in the box:
- HDMI Switch (4-In/1-Out)
- AC power adapter (attached 59" DC cord)
- Remote control (CR2032L battery installed)
- IR receiver (attached 58" cable terminated by stereo 3.5mm connector)
- Mini-toslink adapter
- User Manual
Thanks for submitting your review
More details on the Simplified MFG SW4:1
HDMI 4x1 Switch: The Simplified MFG SW4:1 is a high-performance HDMI switch with four HDMI 2.0a inputs and one HDMI 2.0a output. It allows you to connect up to four HDMI source components to a single display monitor or TV. You can manually select between the HDMI source inputs, or the SW4:1 can automatically switch and select inputs when it senses a signal. LEDs on the front-panel will indicate the input selection and status. It also offers analog and digital audio breakouts; as well as remote control via IR, HDMI-CEC and RS232.
HDMI 2.0a (18Gbps): The four HDM inputs and one HDMI output meet HDMI 2.0a specifications with support for 18Gbps video bandwidth, 4K @ 60Hz video resolution, 3D video @ 1080p , and HDCP 2.2. HDCP 2.2 is short for "High bandwidth Digital Content Protection" and is used for 4K video copyright protection for compatibility with Ultra HD Blu-ray players and 4K Satellite/Cable providers. Its also backward compatible with HDCP 1.4.
Note: HDR (High Dynamic Range) video is not supported.
Audio Management: The Simplified MFG SW4:1's HDMI inputs and output support PCM (2.1/5.1/7.1ch), Dolby Digital, DTS, Dolby TrueHD, and DTS-HD. The HDMI inputs and output are also compatible with ARC (Audio Return Channel). In addition, there is a 3.5mm analog/digital audio breakout that supports Dolby Digital, DTS, and 2ch PCM. A mini-toslink adapter is included.
Note: eARC (Enhanced Audio Return Channel) is not supported:
Remote Control: The Simplified MFG SW4:1 comes with an IR remote, supports HDMI CEC pass-through, and is compatible with RS232 commands from a 3rd-party controller.
- IR Remote: The included IR remote provides wireless operation of the SW4:1 HDMI switch. You can use the remote to manually select an HDM input source (1, 2, 3, or 4), manually select the audio setting, (2.1ch, 5.1ch, or 7.1ch), activate Auto Source switching, active Auto audio format, and enable or disable ARC. The SW4:1 does not feature a built-in IR receiver. Instead, it has a 3.5mm IR port and comes with an IR repeater featuring a 58" cable.
- HDMI-CEC: HDMI-CEC commands are supported and can be pass-through the SW4:1 HDMI switch.
- RS232 Control: The Simplified MFG SW4:1 HDMI switch features a RS-232 control port that consists of a stereo 3.5mm minijack. The SW4:1 supports RS-232 commands from 3rd-pary control systems, such as Control4.
AC Power Adapter: The included AC power adapter plugs into the SW4:1 HDMI switch and into an AC wall outlet or surge protector.