About the Simplified MFG TXIWKT
Presentations made simple
Presentations made simple
Do you or your colleagues frequently connect a computer to a TV or monitor for presenting content? This signal extender kit from Simplified MFG helps make presentations go smoothly. It sends 4K content from an HDMI source to a TV, projector, or monitor over 100 feet away, making it a solid choice for a lecture hall, office meeting space, or small auditorium.
How the system works
The in-wall transmitter takes the audio/video signal from an incoming HDMI cable or USB-C cable and converts it to CAT-6 Ethernet cable, which you'll run to your display location. The included surface-mount receiver accepts a CAT-6 connection and converts the signal back to HDMI, for easy connection to your display.
The transmitter also has a second power-only USB-C port for charging a compatible computer or mobile device.
- HDMI and USB-C signal extender system
- send audio and video over a long distance through CAT-6 Ethernet cable
- includes an in-wall HDMI-to-Ethernet transmitter and a surface-mount Ethernet-to-HDMI receiver
- supports 4K Ultra HD video transmission
- 4K at 60 fps (frames per second) up to 35 meters/114 feet
- 4K at 30 fps up to 50 meters/164 feet
- HDCP 2.2 and HDMI 2.0b compliant
- supports HDR-encoded content
- supports a broad range of audio formats, including stereo PCM, Dolby Atmos®, and DTS:X™
- USB-C input supports audio/video transmission from a laptop or desktop computer with a USB-C output
- USB-C output (labeled "Charge") for charging the battery of a compatible smartphone or tablet
- AC power supply included for the receiver
- the receiver supplies power to the in-wall transmitter via Power over Ethernet (PoE)
- eliminates the need for a separate AC power connection at the transmitter location
Dimensions and warranty:
- in-wall transmitter: 1-13/16"W x 4-3/16"H x 2-5/8"D
- surface-mount receiver: 5-1/16"W x 13/16"H x 2-7/16"D
- weight: 7.3 oz. (transmitter), 5.2 oz. (receiver)
- warranty: 3 years
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
- MFR # TXIWKT
What's in the box:
- In-Wall HDMI-to-Ethernet Transmitter
- Ethernet-to-HDMI Receiver
- AC power adapter (attached 58" DC cord)
- AC plug insert
- 2 Brackets
- 4 Bracket screws
- 2 Decora-plate screws
- 2 Self-tapping screws
- User Manual
Thanks for submitting your review
More details on the Simplified MFG TXIWKT
In-Wall HDMI Over Ethernet Extender Kit: The Simplified MFG TXIWKT is a HDMI Over Ethernet Extender Kit, consisting of an in-wall Transmitter unit and one surface-mount Receiver unit. The in-wall transmitter unit is responsible for transmitting the HDMI input signal from your connected source component via one Cat6 cable, while the Receiver is responsible for receiving the HDMI audio/video signal and passing it along to your connected display monitor or TV. The TXIWKT is capable of transmitting a 4K/60Hz video signal up to (114.8') (35m) or a 4K/30Hz video signal up to 164' (50m) over a single Cat6 cable.
HDMI 2.0b (18Gbps): The TXIWKT HDMI Over Ethernet Extender Kit is equipped with one HDMI input on the in-wall Transmitter unit and one HDMI output on the Receiver. Your source unit plugs into the HDMI input of the Transmitter, while your TV plugs into the HDMI output of the Receiver. The HDMI input and output meet HDMI 2.0b specifications with support for 18Gbps video bandwidth, 4K/60Hz video resolution, 3D/1080p video, HDR (High Dynamic Range), and HDCP 2.2.
- 4K Resolution: Supports video formats up to 4k @ 24/30Hz (RGB / YcbCR 4:4:4 / YCBCR 4:2:2); and up to 4k @ 50/60Hz (YCBCR 4:4:4). It also offers support for 480i, 480p, 720p, 1080i, and 1080p.
- HDR (High Dynamic Range): Supported HDR formats included HDR10, HDR10+, and Dolby Vision.
- HDCP 2.2: HDCP 2.2 is short for "High bandwidth Digital Content Protection" and is used for 4K video copyright protection for compatibility with Ultra HD Blu-ray players and 4K Satellite/Cable providers. Its also backward compatible with HDCP 1.4.
Audio Pass-Through: The TXIWKT will pass-through an HDMI audio signal over CAT6 cable with a sampling rate up to 192kHz. Supported HDMI audio formats include LPCM (2/5.1/7.1ch), Dolby Digital, Dolby Digital+, Dolby TrueHD, Dolby Digital EX; as well as DTS, DTS-EX DTS 96/24, DTS-HD, and DT-HD Master Audio; as well as Dolby Atmos and DTS:X.
USB-C Ports: In addition to an HDMI input, the TXIWKT's in-wall Transmitter is equipped with two USB-C ports. The USB-C input (Labeled "USB-C) supports audio/video transmission from a laptop or desktop computer with a USB-C output. The audio/video from the USB-C input is carried to Receiver over Cat6 cable and then output to your display or TV via HDMI. The USB-C output (labeled "Charge") can only be used for charging purposes, such as charging the battery of your smartphone or tablet.
Note: The TXIWKT can automatically switch between the HDMI and USB-C inputs when it sense an audio/video signal, or the source input can be selected manually. The HDM input will take precedence over the USB-C input when both inputs are active.
Ethernet (RJ45) Ports: The Simplified MFG TXIWKT is equipped with one Ethernet (RJ45) output port on its in-wall Transmitter and one Ethernet (RJ45) input port on its surface-mount Receiver. A CAT6 cable will need to be run from the Transmitter to Receiver.
Power Requirements: The Simplified MFG TXIWKT comes with a single AC power adapter. The power adapter plugs into the Receiver and provides power for both the Receiver and Transmitter. Make sure the power connection to the Receiver is made before plugging in the power adapter to AC.
Mounting Options: The Transmitter is designed to mount in the wall using a single-gang box (sold separately - see Accessories Tab). A decora plate and mounting screws are included. The Receiver can simply be placed on a flat tabletop surface or mounted to a piece of AV furniture with the included brackets.
- In-Wall Transmitter Dimensions: 1.8125" (w) x 4.1875" (h) x 2.625" (d)
- Surface-Mount Transmitter Dimensions: 5.0625" (w) x 0.8125" (h) x 2.4375" (d)