About the Panamax Power360 P360-Dock
Guard your gear in tight spaces
Guard your gear in tight spaces
Protect your electronics from harmful surges and spikes, even in places where power strips just won't fit. The Panamax Power360 P360-Dock sits over your AC wall outlet and safely provides power for six components. You also get two protected USB charging ports. While you charge your phone or tablet, you can rest the device on top of the P360-Dock in a convenient cradle.
Two layers of dependable protection
When a catastrophic power spike hits, like from a lightning strike, the P360-Dock's Protect or Disconnect™ circuitry reacts in less than a nanosecond, instantly switching off power to your equipment. Then it automatically resets itself when voltage returns to normal. Panamax's SmartGuard feature provides similar protection when under-voltage (brownout) or over-voltage conditions exist. Again, power to your gear is automatically disconnected until voltage returns to safe levels.
Monitor your protection level
Keep an eye on the status of your protection, wiring, and voltage with Panamax's Circle of Protection™ LED indicator. This multi-color display on the front of the P360-Dock provides easy-to-interpret essential information. You get a real time report you can read at a glance.
- 6 protected AC power outlets
- two USB charging ports with a total capacity of 2.1 amps for charging two phones simultaneously or one tablet
- space-saving design plugs directly into a standard AC outlet
- Protect or Disconnect circuitry disconnects AC power to equipment in the event of a catastrophic surge or spike
- SmartGuard technology offers active over/under voltage monitoring
- Circle Of Protection LED display lets you easily monitor protection, wiring, and voltage status
- charging cradle to hold your phone or tablet while charging
- 1080-joule protection
- maximum current rating: 15 amps
- warranty: lifetime
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
- lifetime $75,000 connected equipment warranty (covers equipment damaged by an AC or signal line surge while connected to properly installed Panamax surge protector); valid only in the United States and Canada)
- MFR # P360-Dock
What's in the box:
- Wall-mount surge protector/USB charging station
- Mounting screw
- Instruction Manual
Panamax Power360 P360-Dock reviews
Thanks for submitting your review
More details on the Panamax Power360 P360-Dock
Features & specs
|Total AC Outlets||6|
|Total Current Capacity||15|
|Coaxial RF Jacks||No|
|Powerline Network Compatible||No|
|Connected Equipment Guarantee||$75,000|
6 AC Outlets: The Panamax P360-DOCK is equipped with three front and three bottom 3-prong AC outlets which allow flexible cord and plug placement. All AC outlets are surge protected.
Surge Protection: The Panamax P360-DOCK provides protection of your connected devices through Protect-or-Disconnect + SmartGuard technology.
- Protect-or-Disconnect: The Panamax P360-DOCK keeps your electronics safe from power spikes by disconnecting load in a catastrophic event.
- SmartGuard: SmartGuard protects against brownouts and dangerous
over-voltage conditions. It disconnects the power when
the incoming voltage falls below 95 Volts or rises above 140 Volts. Then it reconnects when the voltage returns to a safe level.
LED Indicators: Three LED indicators monitor the outlet wiring, voltage, and protection status. These LEDs can be switched off.
- Protected: This BLUE LED indicates that the P360-DOCK is functioning properly and that all connected equipment is protected. If the LED is off, this indicates that the power is disconnected from the outlets or that the LED switch is in the off position. If this light is off, but the Voltage light is illuminated Blue, then the Protect-or-Disconnect feature in the P360-DOCK has protected your equipment from a catastrophic surge event and disconnected power.
- Wiring: This Blue LED indicates that the wall outlet is properly wired and grounded. When this LED is Red, it indicates an open ground (no ground wire) or reverse wiring (polarity) condition is detected.
- Voltage: A Blue LED indicates that incoming voltage is within a safe range. When the LED is RED, this indicates an over-voltage or brownout condition and that P360-DOCK has been disconnected power to connected equipment to keep it safe. The P360-DOCK will automatically reset when voltage is back within a safe range.
Dual USB Charging Ports w/ Integrated Cradle: The P360-DOCK is also fitted with two USB type-A charging ports (one on each side) for charging your smartphone and tablet devices. You can charge two devices simultaneously at 1A maximum for each. Or, you can charge a single device at 2A maximum. The P360-DOCK's integrated cradle can hold up to two devices while charging. Your mobile device's USB cords can even be tucked neatly behind the unit while charging.
Mounting Screw: The P360-DOCK may be securely attached to the wall outlet using the provided screw.
Warranty: The P360-DOCK has a lifetime product warranty plus a $75,000 connected equipment protection policy. Click here for full warranty details and restrictions.
2 questions already asked