About the Panamax SP-1000
The Panamax SP-1000 provides two AC outlets with nearly unlimited versatility. When used with Panamax's BB-ZB1 wireless Ethernet bridge, the SP-1000 gives you the ability to monitor energy usage and even switch plugged-in components and appliances on and off remotely using your smartphone or tablet.
The compact SP-1000 plugs right into a standard AC wall outlet, and has two AC outlets. The front outlet can accommodate transformer or "wall wart" type plugs. The bottom outlet is ideal for low-profile installations, like behind an appliance or piece of furniture.
- 2 AC power outlets: one front-mounted and one bottom-mounted
- BlueBOLT technology provides power and energy management control
- can be controlled remotely via a compatible web-enabled smartphone or tablet when used with the Panamax BB-ZB1 wireless Ethernet bridge
- uses ZigBee® wireless RF transmission 2.4GHz
- lets you hard-reboot problem electronics remotely
- physical override button lets you instantly power on or off the AC outlets
- maximum current rating: 12A
- 2-3/4"W x 4"H x 1-1/2"D
- warranty: 1 year
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
- MFR # SP1000
What's in the box:
- Dual AC outlet SmartPlug
- Quick Start Guide
- Firmware Update note
More details on the Panamax SP-1000
Features & specs
|Total AC Outlets||2|
|Powerline Network Compatible||No|
|Connected Equipment Guarantee||$100,000|
|Parts Warranty||1 Year|
|Labor Warranty||1 Year|
BlueBOLT Remote Power & Energy Management: The Panamax BlueBOLT SP-1000 SmartPlug is part of BlueBOLT's remote power & energy management system that provides real-time, cloud-based control and monitoring of the energy used by electronic devices. From easy reboots of locked-up electronics to comprehensive energy tracking and scheduled conservation, BlueBOLT provides a unique combination of control and monitoring directly at the electronics' power source.
BlueBOLT Gateway (sold separately): The BlueBOLT SP-1000 SmartPlug connects to the BlueBOLT BB-ZB1 Gateway (299BBZB1, sold separately) to create a wireless mesh network supporting up to fifteen SP-1000 SmartPlugs. The BlueBOLT SP-1000 SmartPlug works with the BB-ZB1 Gateway (sold separately), to control and monitor household energy usage from anywhere, anytime with your smartphone, tablet, or computer.
Note: The BB-ZB BlueBOLT Gateway (sold separately) may require a firmware update to support the SP-1000 SmartPlug. Please ensure that the BB-ZB1 is running firmware version 1.1 or later before installing the SP-1000.
Zigbee Wireless Communication: The Panamax BlueBOLT remote power & energy management system uses Zigbee 2.4GHz/16ch RF wireless communication (802.15.4) for secure two-way communication between the SP-1000 SmartPlugs and the BB-ZB1 Gateway (sold separately).
Integration Commands: For integrators, BlueBOLT reduces service calls through remote control of the SP-1000's two AC outlets, the BB-ZB1 Gateway (sold separately), your home network, and the Internet by automatically rebooting network equipment. In addition, the platform provides real-time and historical power-related data, including energy consumption in kWh and dollars. This data allows installers to categorize and track their clients' energy usage in residential and commercial settings, and schedule conservation commands to power-down equipment during planned downtime, thereby eliminating wasted power and lowering utility bills.
- Off-Site Reboot: The combination of the BlueBOLT SP-1000 SmartPlug and the BB-ZB1 Gateway (sold separately) allows you to hard-reboot problem electronics remotely that are plugged into the SP-1000 SmartPlug. These electronics can easily be rebooted with the click of a button through BlueBOLT's easy-to-use, cloud-based user interface, from any web-enabled device, from practically anywhere in the world. You can even assign network devices plugged into a SP-1000 SmartPlug to automatically reboot once an active Internet connection is lost, completely automating the all-to-common procedure of re-establishing an Internet connection with a hard reboot of your router and other network components.
- Scheduled Conservation Commands: The combination of the BlueBOLT SP-1000 SmartPlug and the BB-ZB1 Gateway (sold separately) lets you schedule conservation commands to eliminate wasted power and lower your utility bills. Standby power (the power used by electronics when they are turned off) is often identified as one of the biggest wastes of electric power. BlueBOLT's scheduled conservation allows you to automatically shut-off all power to electronic devices which are plugged into a BlueBOLT SP-1000 SmartPlug during non-use hours, providing the perfect solution to reducing the cost of your energy bills.
Two AC Outlets w/ Right-Angle AC Plug: The SP-1000 SmartPlug features two 3-prong AC outlets; one outlet is on the front and the other outlet is on the bottom. These outlets can accommodate different style plugs or transformers. The Panamax SP-1000 SmartPlug then features an integrated right-angle 3-prong AC plug which plugs directly into an AC wall outlet.
Note: The Two AC outlets are on the same circuit; both outlets are either On or Off at the same time.
Q Crutchfield asked: Why did you buy this?