About the Hertz C 26 OE
Build your Cento system
Build your Cento system
Bring new definition to your ride with Hertz's C 26 OE tweeters. These Tetolon® domes, driven by high-energy neodymium magnets, will satisfy your craving for detail and a natural sound. Hertz includes versatile mounting options for a reliable fit in your vehicle as well as inline crossovers.
The Hertz philosophy
Hertz believes that a good speaker should enhance the emotional power of the music you love. That's a high bar, but with their commitment to using premium components and boundary-pushing design, they're more than up to challenge. A community of music lovers, Hertz is committed to optimizing your car's sound system for total audio enjoyment.
- 1" Tetolon dome tweeters (pair)
- neodymium magnets
- hardware for flush- and surface-mounting
- handles up to 60 watts RMS (120 watts RMS peak power)
- frequency range: 1,800-22,500 Hz
- inline high-pass crossovers included
- sensitivity: 92 dB
- top-mount depth: 3/16"
- impedance: 4 ohms
- warranty: 2 years
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
- MFR # C 26 OE
What's in the box:
- Two C 26 OE Tweeters (with attached 5" length of speaker wire)
- Two CCX 26 Crossovers (48" speaker wires with in-line crossovers)
- 2 Mounting pads with adhesive on both sides
- Owner's manual (English/ Spanish/ French/ German/ Italian/ Portuguese/ 28 Others)
Thanks for submitting your review
More details on the Hertz C 26 OE
Features & specs
|Tweeter Design||1" Dome|
|Parts Warranty||2 Years|
|Labor Warranty||2 Years|
|Sensitivity (1W at 1 meter)||92|
|Sensitivity at 2.83 volts||N/A|
|Frequency Response||1800 - 22.5k Hz|
|Minimum RMS Wattage||---|
|Maximum RMS Wattage||60|
|Peak Power Handling (Watts)||120|
|Top-mount Depth (Inches)||0 1/8|
|Bottom-mount Depth (Inches)||0 11/16|
|Cutout Diameter or Length (inches)||0|
Mounting: Because the C 26 OE is designed to mount in factory tweeter locations, no flush mount or surface mount housings are included. The back of the tweeter has a 3mm threaded insert, for integration with many factory brackets. The included adhesive pads mount the tweeters to a flat surface.
Crossovers: The crossovers are wired in-line with the included 48" speaker wire. The crossover point is 5.5 kHz and the slope is 6 dB/octave. The diameter of the crossover is approximately ⅜" and the length ¾". The output end of each wire has quick-slide terminals that easily connect to the wires soldered to the tweeters.