- Hertz Remote Control knob
- for Herz HCP subwoofer amps
- -50 to +6 dB adjustment range:
- warranty: 1 year
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
- MFR # HRC
What's in the box:
- HRC Sub volume remote control
- 19.5' Cable (RJ-14 modular plug on one end and bare wire on other end)
Hertz HRC reviews
Thanks for submitting your review
More details on the Hertz HRC
Overview: The Hertz Sub Volume Remote Control (HRC) allows you to control the output volume of your subwoofer amplifier from the driver's seat. The module mounts under the dash, or on your console, and features a rotary control knob for dialing in the right amount of bass for your music. It is compatible with Hertz Compact Power (HCP) series mono amplifiers (HCP 1D, HCP 1DK) and the HCP 5D 5-channel amp.
Control Range: The HRC has a detent at the center of the control at 0dB to mark the amplifier's set output. From there, you can turn the amplifier up to +6dB or attenuate the volume down to -50dB.
Connections: The 19.5' cable has an RJ-14 modular phone plug on the controller end. The other end is two bare wires. The Hertz amplifiers have removable Euroblock connectors with screw connections for the bare wires.
- Width: 1.573" (2.209 including flange)
- Height: 0.96:
- Depth: 1.581" (1.94" including knob)
- Cable Length: 19.5 feet
Q Crutchfield asked: Why did you buy this?
5 questions already asked