About the Hertz K 130
Start with Hertz
Start with Hertz
I can be a heel-dragger if we're talking DIY projects, but when it comes to upgrading to new speakers, I always regret waiting. Going from the fuzzy crackly-ness of old factory speakers to clear and present sound is always rewarding. Hertz's Uno Series car speakers give you a way to do so with solid power handling and trickle-down design elements from competition-level audio engineering.
With aftermarket power up to 55 watts RMS, this Hertz's Uno Series K 130 5-1/4" component speaker system employs a treated paper cone and foam surround for low-frequency excellence and a separate PEI dome tweeter with an integrated crossover for crisp highs. Hertz includes tweeter installation solutions for a variety of mounting styles.
The Hertz philosophy
Hertz believes that a good speaker should reveal the emotional power of the music you love. That's a high bar, but with their commitment to using premium components and boundary-pushing design, they're more than up to challenge. Comprised of music lovers, Hertz is committed to optimizing your car's system for total audio enjoyment.
Grilles are not included; the factory grilles should be suitable for most applications.
- component speaker system includes 2 woofers and 2 tweeters
- 5-1/4" treated paper woofer with foam surround
- PEI dome tweeter with integrated crossover
- handles up to 55 watts RMS (220 watts peak power)
- frequency range: 55-23,000 Hz
- sensitivity: 93 dB
- woofer mounting depth: 2-1/16"
- impedance: 4 ohms
- grilles not included
- warranty: 2 years
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
- MFR # K 130
What's in the box:
- Two V 130 Woofers
- Two T 24 Tweeters (46" length of speaker wire attached with in-line crossover)
- 2 Tweeter flush mount trim rings
- 2 Tweeter flush mount clamps
- 2 Angled surface mount housings
- 2 Tweeter grilles (installed)
- Eight 3/4" Screws
- 8 Speed clips
- 2 Round adhesive foam pads
- Owner's manual (English/ Spanish/ French/ German/ Italian/ Portuguese/ 21 Others)
- Template on box
More details on the Hertz K 130
Features & specs
|Tweeter Design||24mm Dome|
|Woofer Composition||Pressed Paper (Water-Repellent|
|Parts Warranty||2 Years|
|Labor Warranty||2 Years|
|Sensitivity (1W at 1 meter)||93|
|Sensitivity at 2.83 volts||N/A|
|Frequency Response||55 - 23k Hz|
|Minimum RMS Wattage||---|
|Maximum RMS Wattage||55|
|Peak Power Handling (Watts)||220|
|Top-mount Depth (Inches)||2 1/8|
|Bottom-mount Depth (Inches)||N/A|
|Cutout Diameter or Length (inches)||4 9/16|
Tweeter Mounting: Brackets are included for flush mounting and angled surface mounting (60° or 30°) the tweeters. If surface mounting, holes for the mounting screws and wire will need to be drilled.
Tweeter Mounting Dimensions:
|Flush Mount||60° Angled Surface Mount||30° Angled Surface Mount|
Crossovers: The high pass crossovers are wired in-line and attached to the tweeters. Each crossover's diameter is approximately 3/8" and the slope is 6 dB/octave. The woofers are not crossed over.
Q Crutchfield asked: Why did you buy this?