Overview: The Samsung USB 3.1 Flash Drive Bar Plus is a
durable, ultra compact USB flash drive. Like its predecessor, the Flash Drive
Bar, this rugged memory storage features
5-proof technology to safeguard your data from environmental hazards. Updated with
the latest USB 3.1 standard, Bar Plus provides lightning fast data transfer with next generation products.
It is also backwards compatible with older USB 2.0 devices. This flash drive has
a capacity of 256 GB.
Design: The USB 3.1 Flash Drive Bar Plus has a slim,
compact design that is easy to take with you wherever you go. The drive has a
metal chassis with a streamlined ergonomic form factor. A triangular hole through the
allows you to attach a lanyard or key ring for easier transport. Dimensions (W x
H x L): 0.629" x 0.495" x 1.616")
Compatibility: The USB 3.1 Flash Drive is compatible with
computers running the following operating systems:
- Windows: Windows 10, Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows
Vista, Windows XP, Windows 2000
- Mac: OS X v10.4 or later
- Linux: Linux v.2.4 or later
Transfer Speed: The Flash Drive Bar Plus has SuperSpeed USB
technology, and has a data transfer speed of up to 300 MB/s. This allows you to
transfer large documents, videos, photos, and other data in seconds.
Storage Capacity: This USB 3.1 Flash Drive has a capacity of
256 GB. It can store the following:
- Photos: 63,735 photos (4032 x 3024 JPEG)
- Video: 709 minutes (3840 x 2160, 4K UHD, 30 fps)
- Music: 22,873 songs (MP3)
Durability: The Samsung USB 3.1 Flash Drive Bar Plus is built to
protect your data from many environmental factors. Its 5-proof technology makes
it reliable, protecting the memory components in the following ways:
- Water/Dust: Withstands submersion for up to 72 hours in
sea water. Dust proof.
- Operating Temperature: -13°F to 185°F
(-25°C to 85°C)
- Non-operating Temperature: -40° to 185°F (-40° to 85°C)
- Shock: Acceleration 1500g (gravity); Duration Time:
0.5ms, Direction: x, y, z, 3x
- Magnetic: Protects your data from accidental erasure
from strong magnetic sources, up to 15,000 gauss (equal to MRI).
- X-ray: Resists corruption of data from X-rays, up to 50
Roentgen (equal to airport X-ray machines).
Our Product Research Team
At Crutchfield, you'll get detailed, accurate information that's hard to find elsewhere. That's because we have our own in-house Product Research team. They verify what’s in the box, check the owner's manual, and record dimensions, features and specs. We stay on top of new products and technologies to help people make informed choices.