- 256GB capacity
- color: Titan Gray
- USB Type-A connector
- up to 300MB/s file transfer speed for high-resolution photos, music, and videos
- large key ring hole
- warranty: 5 years
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
- MFR # MUF-256BE4/AM
What's in the box:
- 256 GB USB 3.1 flash drive (Titan Gray)
Samsung BAR Plus Flash Drive reviews
Thanks for submitting your review
More details on the Samsung BAR Plus Flash Drive
Overview: The Samsung USB 3.1 Flash Drive Bar Plus is a durable, ultra compact USB flash drive. Like its predecessor, the Flash Drive Bar, this rugged memory storage features 5-proof technology to safeguard your data from environmental hazards. Updated with the latest USB 3.1 standard, Bar Plus provides lightning fast data transfer with next generation products. It is also backwards compatible with older USB 2.0 devices. This flash drive has a capacity of 256 GB.
Design: The USB 3.1 Flash Drive Bar Plus has a slim, compact design that is easy to take with you wherever you go. The drive has a metal chassis with a streamlined ergonomic form factor. A triangular hole through the end allows you to attach a lanyard or key ring for easier transport. Dimensions (W x H x L): 0.629" x 0.495" x 1.616")
Compatibility: The USB 3.1 Flash Drive is compatible with computers running the following operating systems:
- Windows: Windows 10, Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows XP, Windows 2000
- Mac: OS X v10.4 or later
- Linux: Linux v.2.4 or later
Transfer Speed: The Flash Drive Bar Plus has SuperSpeed USB 3.1 technology, and has a data transfer speed of up to 300 MB/s. This allows you to transfer large documents, videos, photos, and other data in seconds.
Storage Capacity: This USB 3.1 Flash Drive has a capacity of 256 GB. It can store the following:
- Photos: 63,735 photos (4032 x 3024 JPEG)
- Video: 709 minutes (3840 x 2160, 4K UHD, 30 fps)
- Music: 22,873 songs (MP3)
Durability: The Samsung USB 3.1 Flash Drive Bar Plus is built to protect your data from many environmental factors. Its 5-proof technology makes it reliable, protecting the memory components in the following ways:
- Water/Dust: Withstands submersion for up to 72 hours in sea water. Dust proof.
- Operating Temperature: -13°F to 185°F (-25°C to 85°C)
- Non-operating Temperature: -40° to 185°F (-40° to 85°C)
- Shock: Acceleration 1500g (gravity); Duration Time: 0.5ms, Direction: x, y, z, 3x
- Magnetic: Protects your data from accidental erasure from strong magnetic sources, up to 15,000 gauss (equal to MRI).
- X-ray: Resists corruption of data from X-rays, up to 50 Roentgen (equal to airport X-ray machines).
Q Crutchfield asked: Why did you buy this?