- 256GB capacity
- USB Type-C connector on one end
- USB Type-A adapter on the other end
- up to 300MB/s file transfer speed for high-resolution photos, music, and videos
- waterproof, shock-proof, temperature-proof, magnet-proof, and X-ray-proof
- warranty: 5 year
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
- MFR # MUF-256DB/AM
What's in the box:
- 256 GB USB Type-C Flash Drive
- USB Type-A -to- Type-C adapter (installed)
- Cap (installed)
Samsung DUO Plus Flash Drive reviews
Thanks for submitting your review
This review was collected as part of a promotion
More details on the Samsung DUO Plus Flash Drive
Overview: The Samsung Duo Plus Type-C USB flash drive acts as two flash drives in one. With USB Type-C connectivity, you can use the Duo Plus with your newer, faster USB 3.1 devices, getting up to 300MB/s data transfer speeds. USB Type-C connectors plug into your device either way -- no need to flip it over because you have it upside down. The included Type-A adapter fits over the Type-C plug so you can use the Duo Plus with your older devices. It is backward-compatible with USB 3.0 and 2.0. In addition, this rugged memory storage features 5-proof technology to safeguard your data from environmental hazards. This flash drive has a capacity of 256 GB.
Design: The Duo Plus has a slim, compact design that is easy to take with you wherever you go. The drive has a metal chassis with a streamlined ergonomic form factor. Dimensions (W x H x L): 0.726" x 0.291" x 2.277")
Compatibility: The Duo Plus Type C USB 3.1 Flash Drive is compatible with computers and devices running the following operating systems:
- Windows: Windows 10, Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows XP, Windows 2000
- Mac: OS X v10.4 or later
- Linux: Linux v.2.4 or later
- Android: 4.0 or later
Transfer Speed: The Flash Drive Duo Plus has SuperSpeed USB 3.1 technology, and has a data transfer speed of up to 300 MB/s. This allows you to transfer large documents, videos, photos, and other data in seconds.
Storage Capacity: This USB 3.1 Flash Drive has a capacity of 256 GB. It can store the following:
- Photos: 63,735 photos (4032 x 3024 JPEG)
- Video: 709 minutes (3840 x 2160, 4K UHD, 30 fps)
- Music: 22,873 songs (MP3)
Durability: The Samsung USB 3.1 Flash Drive Duo Plus is built to protect your data from many environmental factors. Its 5-proof technology makes it reliable, protecting the memory components in the following ways:
- Water/Dust: Withstands submersion for up to 72 hours in sea water. Dust proof.
- Operating Temperature: -13°F to 185°F (-25°C to 85°C)
- Non-operating Temperature: -40° to 185°F (-40° to 85°C)
- Shock: Acceleration 1500g (gravity); Duration Time: 0.5ms, Direction: x, y, z, 3x
- Magnetic: Protects your data from accidental erasure from strong magnetic sources, up to 15,000 gauss (equal to MRI).
- X-ray: Resists corruption of data from X-rays, up to 50 Roentgen (equal to airport X-ray machines).
1 question already asked
Was a bit tricky to figure out the file transfer. Otherwise works as described.
Robert Harry from Saint Augustine, FL