About the Samsung QN55LST7T "The Terrace"
QLED designed for the outdoors
QLED designed for the outdoors
The 55" QN55LST7T is the baby in Samsung's all-new family of outdoor TVs called "The Terrace." Its brilliantly detailed 4K QLED picture remains vivid, even in daylight. The QN55LST7T has a full-array backlight with local dimming (FALD), plus built-in Wi-Fi and a full suite of web streaming apps. Those are features you don't often find on outdoor TVs.
Protection against dust, rain, heat, and cold
The reason outdoor TVs cost so much more than regular TVs is their weatherproof design and construction — there's just no cheap or easy way to do it right. Samsung designed the QN55LST7T to be resistant to extreme temperatures, as well as to resist water and dust.
Premium 4K picture quality
The QN55LST7T produces a vivid picture in the full-shade and partial-sun locations for which it's intended — in fact, it's one of the brightest 4K TVs we carry. In addition to high brightness, the LED backlight's precisely controlled dimming zones provide impressive contrast and black levels. Samsung also included their powerful Quantum Processor 4K, which performs several tasks, including upconverting non-4K content so that it looks sharp and detailed on this 4K screen.
If you also want an outdoor TV that's great for gaming, you're in luck. Samsung's Real Game Enhancer+ improves motion clarity to reduce halo and blur, and supports variable refresh rate for smooth gaming graphics without frame tearing or stuttering.
Built-in Apple TV app, and cool voice control options
Like Samsung's entire 2020 4K TV lineup, this one includes the Apple TV streaming app, so you can rent, buy, and watch titles from Apple's video library, and subscribe to Apple TV channels, with just a wired or wireless internet connection. The QN55LST7T also supports Apple® AirPlay® 2, so you'll be able to stream content wirelessly from your iPhone®, iPad®, or Mac® to a much bigger screen.
The weatherproof remote will automatically detect, identify, and control your connected devices and content. And it makes it easy to activate either of the TV's built-in intelligent voice assistants: Bixby or Alexa. Simply press the "mic" button on the remote and say "Hi Bixby" or "Alexa."
The QN55LST7T is also compatible with Google Home voice assistants (firmware update required).
Use the Sanus MountFinder™ to see a list of wall-mounts that work with your specific TV.
- IP55 rating for resistance to dust and water
- designed to operate in a wide temperature range (-22 to 122 degrees F)
- media bay allows for easy hookup
- weatherproof OneRemote with built-in microphone for voice control
- 54.6" screen (measured diagonally)
- Terrace Series uses a high-brightness anti-reflection screen designed for full-shade and partial-sun locations
- peak brightness: 2000 nits
- 4K screen resolution (3840 x 2160 pixels)
- QLED Quantum Dot technology provides 100% Color Volume — full color with full brightness
- Direct Full Array 16X LED backlight with Ultimate UHD Dimming Pro (local dimming)
- Quantum HDR 32X (HDR10, HDR10+, HLG) for extended picture contrast and brightness when viewing HDR content
- Quantum Processor 4K improves contrast, shadow detail, and color accuracy
- 4K AI Upscaling enhances standard-def and high-def video signals for optimum display on a 4K screen
- Motion Rate 240 blur reduction (120Hz refresh rate)
- Real Game Enhancer+ optimizes settings for minimal lag and smooth game play:
- supports variable refresh rate: AMD FreeSync™
Video Source Compatibility:
- watch streamed 4K video sources like Netflix®, Amazon Prime Video, and YouTube (requires internet speed of at least 25Mbps)
- tuner receives over-the-air HDTV broadcasts (antenna required)
- Clear QAM tuner decodes unencrypted digital cable signals up to 1080i without a set-top box (subscription required to receive cable channels)
Smart TV Features:
- built-in Bixby and Alexa intelligent voice assistants
- supports voice control of compatible apps (future firmware update required):
- will work with Google Assistant-compatible voice control assistants
- dual-band Wi-Fi 5 (802.11ac) provides fast, reliable wireless streaming
- built-in Apple® AirPlay® 2 allows wireless streaming from your iPhone®, iPad®, or Mac®
- mobile-to-TV wireless mirroring, including Multi View split screen
- 3 HDMI 2.0
- RF input for antenna/cable signals
- built-in HDBaseT receiver with RJ45 connection accepts 4K/30Hz video, audio, and control signals over a single CAT-5e/6 cable
- Toslink optical digital audio output
- USB 2.0 input for connecting a thumb drive or other device
- Ethernet port for the fastest, most secure internet connection
- 3.5mm jack for RS232 serial control
- built-in down-firing speakers (10 watts x 2)
- Active Voice Amplifier analyses ambient noise and enhances voices for clear dialogue
- Bluetooth® wireless audio streaming to a compatible speaker or set of headphones
- the TV's audio outputs will be disabled when streaming audio to Bluetooth headphones or speakers; you can choose to have the TV's built-in speakers play or not
General Features & Info:
- dimensions: 49-1/8"W x 28-3/4"H x 2-7/16"D
- weight: 64.6 lbs.
- TV does not come with a pedestal stand
- wall-mountable (bracket not included, see Accessories)
- VESA mounting hole pattern: 200mm x 200mm
- warranty: 1 year parts & labor
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
- MFR # QN55LST7TAFXZA
Thanks for submitting your review
More details on the Samsung QN55LST7T "The Terrace"
Features & specs