Overview: The Samsung USB 3.0 Flash Drive Fit is a
low-profile, ultra compact USB flash drive. This rugged memory storage features
5-proof technology to safeguard your data from environmental hazards. With USB
3.0, you can rely on lightning fast data transfer with next generation products.
It is also backwards compatible with older USB 2.0 devices. This flash drive has
a capacity of 64 GB.
Design: The USB 3.0 Flash Drive Fit has a slim,
ultra-compact design that is easy to take with you wherever you go. When plugged
into your laptop or Chromebook, it only protrudes about 3/8". The drive has a
metal chassis with a tapered, easy-to-grip body. A small hole in the front
allows you to attach a lanyard or ring for easier transport. Dimensions (W x H x
D): 0.61" x 0.34" x 0.77")
Compatibility: The USB 3.0 Flash Drive is compatible with
computers running the following operating systems:
- Windows: Windows 10, Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows
Vista, Windows XP, Windows 2000
- Mac: OS X v10.4 or later
- Linux: Linux v.2.4 or later
Transfer Speed: The Flash Drive Fit has SuperSpeed USB 3.0
technology, and has a data transfer speed of up to 150 MB/s. This allows you to
transfer large documents, videos, photos, and other data in seconds.
Storage Capacity: This USB 3.0 Flash Drive has a capacity of
64 GB. It can store the following:
- Photos: 13080 photos (16MP JPEG)
- Video: 348 minutes (1920 x 1080, Full HD 24 Mbps)
- Music: 436 hours (MP3, 320 kbps)
Durability: The Samsung USB 3.0 Flash Drive Fit is built to
protect your data from many environmental factors. Its 5-proof technology makes
it reliable, protecting the memory components in the following ways:
- Water/Dust: Its IP67 rating means it is water-resistant (1 meter
submersion for up to 30 minutes) and dust proof.
- Operating Temperature: 32° to 140°F
- Non-operating Temperature: 14° to 158°F (-10° to 70°C)
- Shock: Acceleration 1500g (gravity); Duration Time:
0.5ms, Direction: x, y, z, 3x
- Magnetic: Protects your data from accidental erasure
from strong magnetic sources.
- X-ray: Resists corruption of data from X-rays
Our Product Research Team
At Crutchfield, you'll get detailed, accurate information that's hard to find elsewhere. That's because we have our own in-house Product Research team. They verify what’s in the box, check the owner's manual, and record dimensions, features and specs. We stay on top of new products and technologies to help people make informed choices.