About the Samsung QN65LS03T "The Frame"
Hide your TV in plain sight
Hide your TV in plain sight
My folks wanted to replace their old TV when they moved into a new place. They were also dead set on hiding it inside a cabinet so they wouldn't have a big, black rectangle on the wall when it wasn't in use. It turns out, a Samsung Frame TV ended up being the perfect solution.
The Frame's gallery-like bezel can be swapped out for different colors (sold separately), so it easily blends with your home's decor.
The Frame itself, well, it looks like a frame. So it easily doubles as a work of art when you're not binge-watching. Display a selection of masterworks from galleries around the world. Or perhaps even more satisfying — display a few of the countless photos you've taken with your phone and never made prints of.
Movie night can be a work of art, too
The QN65LS03T's 65" screen provides an ample display whether you're watching a Blu-ray or 4K content from your favorite streaming service. Though you really don't need native 4K content to enjoy the picture quality. Samsung's 4K AI Upscaling enhances standard-definition and HD video signals so they look their very best on the Ultra HD display.
And thanks to Quantum Dot Technology, these QLED TVs can deliver 100% color volume in the DCI-P3 color space — that's over a billion shades of color. In simpler terms, it means that the TV can display vivid, accurate colors at any brightness level, and HDR content looks stunning. I was so impressed when I saw it in person, that I snagged a mid-sized version of last year's model as a Christmas present for my parents so they wouldn't decide to build a new cabinet to hide their ancient TV.
Dual backlighting optimizes contrast
The backlighting on a typical LED-LCD TV uses LEDs with a fixed color temperature. This year, Samsung has upgraded The Frame with dual-LED technology. That means the TV can alternate between warm and cool LEDs depending on what best suits the content. It also reduces light leakage for improved contrast.
Ready for a movie marathon? This smart TV doesn't disappoint, with loads of ways to watch your favorite content. The major players are all there, including Netflix®, Amazon Prime Video, and YouTube. It also includes the Apple TV® streaming app, so you can rent, buy, and watch titles from Apple's video library, and subscribe to Apple TV channels, all without connecting a separate device. The QN65LS03T also supports Apple AirPlay® 2, so you'll be able to stream content wirelessly from your iOS® device or Mac® to this massive screen. Android users can mirror content using the SmartThings app.
Samsung's slim OneRemote is one of the smartest remotes we've seen. It automatically detects, identifies, and controls your connected devices and content. Its built-in Bixby voice assistant — activated with the mic button or by saying “Hi Bixby” — lets you adjust the volume, search for content, or get a weather forecast using only your voice.
Already have a voice assistant you love? This TV is also compatible with Amazon Alexa and Google Home devices.
Art Mode transforms The Frame into a beautiful work of art when you're not watching TV.
A rotating digital gallery
The Frame includes a curated collection of 20 pre-loaded pieces of art. But if you crave more options, you can purchase individual pieces from the Art Store or pay a monthly membership fee for unlimited access to the whole catalog. And if you subscribe, The Frame will learn your taste and automatically curate your collection accordingly.
Worried about power consumption? Don't be — The Frame has a built-in motion sensor, so it will only display art when there is someone in the room. You can adjust the motion sensor timer so the screen turns off when it no longer detects motion. There are also built-in ambient light sensors that adjust the image to your room's lighting conditions.
Display your own great works, too
It's easy to upload and display your own photographs or digital versions of other kinds of art, too. Load them up on a USB flash drive, or simply use the Samsung SmartThings app on your phone. You can use the app's filters to edit and improve your uploaded images. Further customize the artwork display by choosing from different matte color and layout options.
The QN65LS03T keeps a very low profile when hung with Samsung's included No Gap Wall Mount. It allows the Frame TV to rest nearly flush against the wall, just like a real picture frame. And you don't have to clutter up the view with a bunch of wires thanks to the included One Connect Box. You hook up all your gear — Blu-ray player, cable box, game console, etc. — to the hub, then run a single slim cable up to the TV to supply it with signals and power.
And if you want The Frame to blend in or stand out in your decor, customize it with an add-on bezel (sold separately) to match or contrast the rest of your art or furnishings.
- 64.5" screen (measured diagonally)
- Art Mode transforms The Frame into a beautiful work of art when you're not watching TV
- upload your own files via flash drive or the SmartThings app
- adjust your photos using the many filter, matte, and layout options
- includes a built-in gallery of 20 pieces of professionally curated art
- Samsung's online Art Store lets you buy individual pieces or subscribe to an ever-increasing library of established and emerging artists' work
- the Art Store's Auto Curation feature learns what you like and recommends new art accordingly
- built-in motion sensor and timer save energy by only displaying art when you're in the room
- Ambient Mode+ allows screen to mimic the wall behind it (available via SmartThings app)
- 4K screen resolution (3840 x 2160 pixels)
- Quantum Dot technology provides 100% color volume — full color with full brightness
- Quantum Processor 4K improves contrast, shadow detail, and color accuracy
- Quantum HDR 4X (HDR10, HDR10+, HLG) for extended picture contrast and brightness when viewing HDR content
- edge-lit Dual LED backlight uses cool tone and warm tone LEDs for improved picture contrast
- Supreme UHD Dimming (frame dimming) further enhances contrast
- Motion Rate 240 blur reduction (120Hz refresh rate)
- Filmmaker Mode™ automatically adjusts picture settings to preserve the director's intent
- 4K AI Upscaling enhances standard-def and high-def video signals for optimum display on a 4K screen
Video Source Compatibility:
- watch streamed 4K video sources like Netflix, Amazon Prime Video, and YouTube (requires internet speed of at least 25Mbps)
- Apple TV app lets you rent, buy, and watch titles from Apple's video library, and subscribe to Apple TV channels, without connecting a separate device
- tuner receives over-the-air HDTV broadcasts (antenna required)
- Clear QAM tuner decodes unencrypted digital cable signals up to 1080i without a set-top box (subscription required to receive cable channels)
Smart TV Features:
- built-in Bixby intelligent voice assistant
- supports voice control of compatible apps:
- built-in Wi-Fi (802.11ac)
- built-in Apple AirPlay 2 for streaming from iOS® devices or a Mac®
- mobile-to-TV and TV-to-mobile wireless mirroring
- Multi View feature allows split screen with your smartphone mirrored on one half and the content you're watching on the other
Connections (on One Connect Box):
- 4 HDMI 2.0b
- RF input for antenna/cable signals
- Toslink optical digital audio output (can pass Dolby® Digital multichannel or 2-channel audio from connected sources)
- Ethernet port for the fastest, most secure internet connection
- 2 USB 2.0 inputs for connecting a thumb drive or other device
- One Connect Box dimensions: 13-3/4"W x 2-5/8"H x 5-7/16"D
- One Invisible Connection™: 16.4-ft. ultra-thin proprietary cable to connect hub to TV (carries signals and power)
- RS-232C port
- built-in 2.2-channel speaker system (40 watts)
- Bluetooth® wireless audio streaming to a compatible speaker or set of headphones
- the TV's audio outputs will be disabled when streaming audio to Bluetooth headphones or speakers; you can choose to have the TV's built-in speakers play or not
General Features & Info:
- OneRemote with built-in microphone for voice control
- dimensions: 57-1/4"W x 34-1/2"H x 11-1/2"D with stand; 57-1/4"W x 32-3/4"H x 1-13/16"D without stand
- weight: 56.2 lbs. with stand; 55.6 lbs. without stand
- detachable dual-footer stand ("footprint" is 40-5/8"W x 11-1/2"D)
- wall-mountable (includes No Gap Wall Mount)
- VESA mounting hole pattern: 400mm x 300mm
- warranty: 1 year parts & labor in-home service
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
- MFR # QN65LS03TAFXZA
What's in the box:
- 65" Frame TV
- One Connect Box
- 16' Proprietary fiber optical cable
- 5' AC power cord
- 2 Pedestal feet
- Remote control (BN59-01330H)
- 2 "AA" batteries
- Cable-bend cover
- Cover cap
- M4x12mm Screw
- User Manual
- Quick Setup Guide
- Art Store Guide
- "Using Accessibility Functions" sheet
- "Accessory Kit/Connect" sheet
- Warranty Information
- Important Safety Precuations/Regulatory Compliance Statements
- "Choose Your Style" brochure
- Correction Sheet
- No Gap Wall-Mount:
- Wall bracket
- TV bracket
- 4 Machine screws
- 2 Short bolts
- 2 Long bolts
- 2 Threaded adpaters
- 6 Wood screws
- 6 Concrete-anchors
- 4 Foam strips
- 7 White stickers
- Installation Guide
- Wall-Mount Template
- "Cautions when installing" booklet
- "Standard Installation Requirements by Wall Type" instructions
EnergyGuide:View EnergyGuide label
Samsung QN65LS03T "The Frame" reviews
Thanks for submitting your review
More details on the Samsung QN65LS03T "The Frame"
Features & specs
Art Mode: In TV Mode, the Frame TV is a big, beautiful 4K UHD TV. But when you turn it off, the Frame TV enters Art Mode and begins elegantly presenting art or your own cherished photos to bring an inspiring, intimate touch to any room. In Art Mode, the Frame TV adapts the image on the screen with room lighting conditions to more closely resemble a work of art. The Frame TV delivers a stunning, gallery-quality experience that will bring great art and cherished memories to life in a fresh, new way.
- Artwork: Select artwork from Samsung's preloaded collection or subscribe to the online art store and
purchase artwork. You can also display your own personal content downloaded on a USB thumbdrive.
- Samsung Collection: The Frame TV comes with the Samsung Collection, an exclusive, professionally-curated collection of many works of art from renowned artists spanning multiple genres (Landscapes, Patterns, Still Life, Digital Art, Urban Abstract, From Above, Action, Architecture, Drawing, & Wild Life). You'll find stunning photography, paintings, drawings, and digital works selected to complement a wide variety of tastes and decors.
- Online Art Store: The online Art Store lets explore extraordinary works from internationally recognized artists. You can buy individual pieces or subscribe to an ever-increasing library of established and emerging artists' works. Over 1200 pieces of artwork are available. The Frame TV even learns your taste in art and automatically recommends new artwork. It also keeps you informed of new and popular artists as they become available in the Art Store. Get a free 1-month subscription to the Art Store, when you purchase The Frame TV. After 1-month, fees will apply to subscription service. Art pieces in the Art Store are subject to change without prior notice.
- Personal Content: You are even able to download your favorite personal photos onto the Frame TV's 2GB memory for display on the big screen. Simply connect an external USB MSC device (like a USB thumbdrive) with images you want to download to the USB port on the Frame TV's One Connect Box. Images must be in a JPEG format and have a resolution between 320 x 180 to 7680 x 4320. You can also wirelessly download photos that are on your Apple iOS or Android mobile device to the Frame TV using the SmartThings app (for Apple iOS 10.0+ and Android OS 6.0+). Personal photos uploaded to The Frame TV will be displayed at the original resolution. Displaying 4K (3840 x 2160 pixels) and above images is recommended.
- Favorites: You can even build your own personalized collection of favorite art pieces (Samsung Collection, Online Art Store, and Personal Content). Select and mark the pieces you like as favorites so you can easily access them all in one place.
- Control: The Frame TV allows you to select matte layout & color, as well as use pre-loaded filters and create a customized
slideshows. With Art Mode, you get a variety of different layout styles and a palette of multiple colors to choose
from, allowing you to style and personalize Art that suits your mood.
- Matte Layout & Color: You can even complement your artwork with just the right combination of matte layout and color. There are a vareity of options to choose from - Art Layout (Shadow Box, Modern, No Matte); Photo Layout (Shadow Box, Squares, Triptych, Modern, Mixed, Panoramic); and Matte Color (Polar, Antique, Warm, Natural, Sand, Sea Foam, Sage, Burgundy, Navy, Black).
- Filters: Transform your personal photos using pre-loaded filters to add your own personal touch. Pre-loaded filters include Original, Art Deco, Ink Wash, Pastel, Aqua, Fauve, and more.
- Customized Slideshow: Enjoy the artwork you like at the time that you would like it displayed. Select the art and set the duration it should be displayed on screen. Slideshow intervals between artwork can be set to 10 minute, 30 minute, 1 hour, 6 hours, 12 hours, or 1 day.
- Mobile App: Your smartphone is always on hand, and with easy-to-use mobile control, you can instantly update the view with just a few taps. Adjust the settings or find new artwork to display with your smartphone device. Simply download Samsung's SmartThings app (for Apple iOS 10.0+ and Android OS 6.0+) onto your compatible smartphone or tablet device.
- Voice Control: The built-in Bixby or Alexa voice assistant can go beyond just controlling what you want to watch on TV, and also helps turn on Art Mode. For example, ask Bixby or Alexa to "Turn Art Mode on" to starting enjoy your artwork and photographs.
- Sensors: The Samsung Frame TV has a built-in Motion & Brightness Sensor to make sure you always see
your artwork at its best.The Motion Sensor and Brightness Sensor operates only in Art Mode (not TV mode). Performance may vary depending on the lighting conditions.
- Motion Sensor: The Frame TV automatically turns off to save power when you leave the room and turns on when you return. The Motion sensor operates only when The Frame is in Art Mode. Actual results may differ depending on lighting conditions.
- Brightness Sensor: By detecting the ambient light, the Brightness Sensor automatically balances the screen's brightness and color tone for a natural illumination. So whether it's day or night, you can see your art how it was meant to be seen. Performance may vary depending on the ambient brightness level.
- Ambient Mode+: Ambient Mode+ helps the Samsung Frame TV blend in even more with your home decor. Instead of a artwork and photos, you can choose for the TV to display background decor, important information, and special lighting from the TV's on-screen menu and SmartThings app on your Apple iOS 10.0+ or Android OS 6.0+ device.
- Decor: Set the screen with a background and colors that matches your room decor perfectly. From the SmartThings app on your compatible mobile device you can even use a photo of your wall to recreate the pattern on screen.
- Info: You can display information on the TV screen like the time and date or weather and news updates with a beautiful background.
- Lighting: Special lighting for special occasions. Select from a variety of options, like neon, and have some fun with your space.
QLED Technology: Samsung's Frame TV utilizes Quantum Dots along with Samsung's Quantum Processor 4K to produce an immersive viewing experience with a wide range of color, exceptional contrast, and accurate detail. Quantum Dots are nano-sized, cadmium-free, finely tuned particles that turn light into the brilliant billion plus colors you experience on Frame TVs. Quantum dots are inorganic particles that resist wear out, so you can enjoy superb picture quality for years. As some TVs age, you may see that colors are less vibrant. Frame TVs are built to last and provide a vibrant picture even after long periods of time. Samsung's metal alloy quantum dot pixels feature inorganic materials that are engineered for durability and resistance to fading.
- Dual LED with Supreme UHD Dimming: The Samsung Frame TV utilizes and edge-lit Dual LED backlight system with both warm and cool LEDs that enhance contrast and detail. In addition, Supreme UHD Dimming precisely scans a number zones across the entire image and adjusts brightness to deliver even beter contrast with deeper darks and brighter whites.
- 100% Color Volume: Samsung Frame TV delivers 100% color volume with over a billion shades of color (powered by Quantum Dots). Frame TVs with 100% Color Volume deliver a brilliant visual experience by providing a rejuvenating effect for colors that may appear dull or faded in challenging content. QLED televisions can produce 100% color volume in the DCI-P3 color space, the format for most cinema screen and HDR movies for television. By definition, Color Volume is an index of how well colors are reproduced in richness and accuracy at different brightness. With higher color volume, you get a wider, more diverse range of color that feels rejuvenated at higher brightness levels.
Quantum Processor 4K: Samsung's powerful 4K Quantum processor automatically upscales to 4K and optimizes the picture to deliver a more immersive experience. Now you can get 4K resolution picture, regardless of the source.
- 4K AI Upscaling: The Samsung Frame TV has a display resolution of 3,840 x 2,160 (4K) and will display all video at that resolution, regardless of input signal, thanks to 4K AI upscaling. 4K AI Upscaling delivers the complete Ultra-HD picture experience with a proprietary process including signal analysis, noise reduction, UHD upscaling, and detail enhancement to seamlessly upconvert SD, HD, or full-HD content to Ultra-HD level picture quality.
- Adaptive Picture: The Frame TV adapts the picture brightness in real-time. It automatically adjusts the backlight brightness of the screen by detecting the ambient light level using ambient light sensors. Whether in a sunlit living room or a darkened den, Adaptive Picture adjusts the TV to the lighting conditions around it for an amazing picture - wherever you are watching.
Note: This TV complies with the CTA 4K Ultra High-Definition Connected definition requirements. The trade organization known as the Consumer Technology Association (CTA) is considered an industry authority on engineering standards for consumer electronics in the United States. Visit www.cta.tech for more information.
Quantum HDR 4X: Quantum HDR 4X combines Samsung's QLED and HDR10+ technology to give you a wider range of brightness and contrast, bringing all the picture nuances to life. As a result, you'll see colors in movies and shows that "pop", just as the director intended-in stunning high dynamic range (no more details hidden in the shadows). You get a realistic picture, whether you're watching in a room drenched with light or with no light at all.
- HDR10: HDR10 is an open standard and currently the most popular HDR format on the market. It supports 10-bit color and 1,000 nits. It uses static metadata at the start of a movie to tell the receiver and your TV that the video content is encoded using HDR. HDR delivers a much higher level of contrast between light and dark to produce an image that is more realistic and closer to what the content creator imagined. This increased contrast reveals the subtle nuances of the image, from detailed blacks and shadows to the brightest whites and colors, plus greater depth.
- HDR10+: Samsung Electronics and Amazon Prime Video announced the entire Prime Video HDR library is now available in HDR10+, a new open standard that leverages dynamic metadata to produce enhanced contrast and colors on an expanded range of televisions. Prime Video is the first streaming service provider to deliver HDR10+ content to its users. The HDR10+ technology on Prime Video incorporates dynamic metadata that allows the Samsung Frame TV to adjust brightness levels on a scene-by-scene or even frame-by-frame basis. By applying individualized tone mapping to each scene, HDR10+ delivers an incredible viewing experience. The picture quality offers an enhanced visual experience with more detailed expressions, brighter shadow areas and more accurate color renderings that stay true to the creator's original intent.
- HLG: HLG (Hybrid-Log Gamma) is primarily designed for live video feed and over-the-air broadcasts. It uses no pre-encoded metadata and is backwards compatible with SDR. HLG's native compatibility allows much of today's existing SDR infrastructure to be re-used for HDR in the future.
Auto Motion Plus (MR 240): The Samsung Frame TV combines its 120Hz native panel refresh rate with Samsung's proprietary Auto Motion Plus (MR 240) image processing technology, which is faster and more responsive than conventional image processors, as it interpolates intermediate frames to smooth out the image. Auto Motion Plus (MR 240) helps to remove blur and judder from scenes with large amounts of rapid movement to provide a clearer picture. Auto Motion Plus (MR 240) reduces blur so that action movies, sports and video games have enhanced clarity. Advanced panel and unique backlight technology combine with proprietary algorithms to reduce the response time and yield a more accurate image reproduction with faster on-screen motion.
Filmaker Mode (Available Firmwware Update): Filmmakers, Hollywood Studios, consumer electronics companies and the UHD Alliance have collaborated to make this next-level home theater viewing experience possible. By disabling all post-processing (including motion smoothing) and preserving the correct aspect ratios, colors and frame rates, Filmmaker Mode enables the Samsung Frame TV to display your movies or television shows precisely as it was intended by the filmmaker without the notorious "soap opera effect" that has plagued the TV industry for years.
Real Game Enhancer+: Real Game Enhancer+ combines AMD FreeSync (VRR), ALLM, Game Motion Plus, and Dynamnic Black Equalizer to provide an enhanced gaming experience with less screen tearing and stuttering, plus cleaner and smoother motion video, as well as brighter and detailed images on-screen.
- AMD FreeSync (VRR): With AMD FreeSync, the Samsung Frame TV gives you the real-time lower-lag gaming speed you need for a more enjoyable gaming experience. AMD FreeSync (VRR) allows the TV to adapt to the Game console's frame rate. So, whether the game console displays 59 FPS or 65 FPS, with FreeSync (VRR), the TV displays each frame as it is received from the source. Supported video resolutions for FreeSync include 4096 x 2160 (60Hz), 3840 x 2160 (60Hz), 2560 x 1440 (120Hz), or 1920 x 1080 (120Hz).
- ALLM (Auto Low Latency Mode): The ALLM feature allows the Frame TV to recognize when a Game Console (such as the Xbox One) is playing a game, so the TV can automatically switch to Real Game Enhancer+ mode.
- Game Motion Plus: Game Motion Plus, which adds proprietary motion processing for smoother video motion while gaming with reduced halo and blur in fast moving games scenes.
- Dynamic Black Equalizer: The Dynamic Black Equalizer helps you easily detect items or hidden enemies lurking in dark corners of your games by improving visibility and object details in dark scenes without washing out colors and contrast in brighter scenes.
HDMI 2.1/2.0b Inputs: The Samsung Frame TV's One Connect Box is equipped with four HDMI inputs (one HDMI 2.1 input / three HDMI 2.0b inputs) to connect to your Blu-ray player, Satellite/Cable receiver, Game Console, and/or AV receiver. Any HDMI input can also be used to connect a PC to this TV. All HDMI inputs are 4K compatible, HDCP 2.2 compliant, and support 4:4:4 color subsampling. Please use a premium high speed HDMI cable with 18 Gbps and above to view 4K HDR content.
- Supported Resolutions: Supported video resolutions for all HDMI inputs include include 4096x2160p, 3840x2160p, 1920x1080 (i/p), 720p, and 480 (i/p). The HDMI inputs' "Input Signal Plus" setting should be turned on if you will be watching 4K sources.
- HDCP 2.2 Compliant: HDCP 2.2 compliance on all HDMI inputs makes the TV fully compatible with the latest copyright protection standard for 4K video transmission from Ultra-HD Blu-ray players and 4K Satellite//Cable providers.
- Color Subsampling: With 4:4:4 (8-bit; 50/60Hz) color subsampling on all HDMI inputs, luminance (brightness) and chroma (color) are sampled at the same rate; resulting in an RGB color palette as big as the video sampling rate for a video image with more total colors, plus greater color accuracy and detail. 4:2:2 (8/10-bit; 50/60Hz) and 4:2:0 (8/10-bit; 50/60/Hz) are also supported on each HDMI input. 4:4:4 (8-bit; 120Hz), 4:4:4 (10-bit; 50/60/120Hz), and 4:2:0/4:2:2 (8/10-bit; 120Hz) are only supported by the HDMI 4 input which is HDMI 2.1 certified.
- The TV's HDMI 4 Input is the only HMI input that is HDMI 2.1 certifed and can support up to 10-bit color, 4:4:4 color supsampling, and 120Hz frame rate. The other HDMI inputs are HDMI 2.0b and limited up to 4:4:4 (8-bit; 60Hz) or 4:2:2: (12-bit; 60Hz).
- The TV does not contain composite or component analog video inputs.
Picture Controls: You can make the following adjustments for an optimum picture. The TV's picture adjustments can be made for a particular AV input or for all inputs.
- Picture Sizes: You can choose one of the following screen sizes - 16:9 (16:9 widescreen format), 4:3 (4:3 standard format), or Custom (magnifies or shrinks 16:9 pictures vertically and/or horizontally). 4:3 cannot be select for Ultra HD 4K video and images.
- Picture Modes: Picture Modes apply preset adjustments to the picture. Select from Dynamic (increases the brightness of the screen), Standard (suitable for a normal environment), Natural (useful for reducing eye strain), or Movie (darkens the screen and reduces glare).
- Manual Picture Settings: The TV has several options for manually adjusting the picture quality. Manually adjust Backlight (adjusts the brightness of the LED backlight), Contrast (increases or decreases the contrast between dark and light areas of the picture), Brightness (adjusts the brightness level of the picture) Sharpness (sharpens or dulls the edges of objects), Color (adjusts the color saturation of the picture), and Tint (adjusts the amount of green and red in a picture).
- Expert Settings: The TV also offers more advanced picture adjustments for expert fine tuning. Fine tune the
- Contrast Enhancer: automatically balances the contrast to prevent excessive differences between bright and dark areas
- Color Tone: adjusts the overall color tone of the televisions using Cool/Normal/Warm 1/Warm 2 presets
- Color Space: adjusts the range of colors available to create the image
- White Balance: adjusts the color temperature for more natural picture colors)
- RGB: displays the Red/Green/Blue color for making fine adjustments to the hue and saturation
- Gamma: adjusts the primary color (red/green/blue intensity)
- Shadow Detail: adjusts the brightness of dark images to increase detail in blacks
- HDMI Black Levels: adjusts the black level to compensate for low black levels, low contrast, or dull colors generated by external devices connected to the TV via an HDMI cable; this function is only available when the input signal connected to the TV via an HDMI connector is set to RGB 4:4:4
- Noise Reduction: reduce picture noise to avoid distractions such as flickering
- Film Mode: The TV can be set to automatically sense and process film signals and adjust the picture for optimum quality. This feature is only available for the built-in HDTV tuner and the TV's HDMI inputs (1080i only).
Built-in HDTV Tuner: The TV features a built-in over-the-air HDTV (ATSC) and Clear QAM tuner, so you don't need a separate set-top box to receive and decode over-the-air HDTV/SDTV or unencrypted Digital Cable signals (up to 1080i); subscription still required to receive cable channels. A single RF-type coaxial input (located on One Connect Box) is use to connect an external indoor/outdoor antenna (sold separately).
Intelligent Sound: The Samsung Frame TV intelligently recognizes and analyzes your room and content, while also analyzing your usage history to provide the best audio experience. The Intelligent Sound feature is only available when the TV's built-in speakers are being used (not available for the HDMI eARC, Optical Digital, or Optical). Intelligent Sound is not compatible in Ambient or Game mode.
- Active Voice Amplifier: Background noise from your home can disrupt your viewing experience. Samsung's Active Voice Amplifier analyzes your room's ambient noise in real-time using the TV's built-in sensor and enhances the voices in the scene so you can hear the dialog loud and clear.
- Adaptive Sound+: Adaptive Sound+ provides optimized sound quality by analyzing the viewing space and the acoustic components of the content. It can optimize the sound based on where the TV is installed using the TV's built-in audio sensor.
- Adaptive Volume: Adaptive Volume automatically adjusts the TV's speakers to a specific volume level while you are watching a program. The TV analyzes your volume usage history by time period to automatically adjust the volume when you use an app or switch to an external input source.
Other Audio Settings: The Samsung Frame TV offers a variety of audio adjustments to meet your listening needs.
- Equalizer: You can manually adjusts the TV's built-in 7-band EQ (100, 200, 500, 1k, 2k, 5k, & 10k Hz) for a more customized sound; or simply choose from the following EQ Preset Modes - Standard or Amplify. There is also a Surround Sound preset specifically for gaming that makes games more immersive with three-deminsional sound imaging.
- Auto Volume: The Auto Volume feature equalizes the sound automatically so that the volume level remains the same when you change between channels and sources.
- Audio Delay: The Audio Delay function corrects audio/video mismatch, when watching TV or video, and listening to a digital audio output using an external device such as an AV receiver. You can adjust the audio delay from 0ms to 250 ms.
eARC (Enhanced Audio Return Channel): The Enhanced Audio Return Channel within the television's HDMI 3 input enables the TV, via a single HDMI cable, to send audio data "upstream" to an AV receiver; increasing user flexibility and eliminating the need for any separate S/PDIF audio connection. This feature allows audio to be sent from the television to your AV receiver through the same HDMI cable already being used to send audio/video to the television. This eliminates the need for extra cables connected to the TV. eARC allows audio from the TV tuner, Network connection, inserted USB device, and HDMI inputs to be heard through your eARC compatible AV receiver via the television's HDMI eARC input.
- The audio from the TV's tuner, HDMI inputs, USB ports, and Samsung TV apps can pass as Dolby Atmos (via Dolby Digital Plus), Dolby Digital Plus, Dolby Digital, or 2ch PCM.
- DLNA compliant devices will only output audio at 2ch PCM only.
- DTS multichannel audio formats are not supported.
Note: Your AV receiver or soundbar will also have to support eARC (Enhanced Audio Return Channel) to accommodate the playback of these high resolution audio formats. If your AV receiver or soundbar only supports ARC (Audio Return Channel), audio playback will be limited to Dolby Digital or 5.1ch/2ch PCM.
Optical Digital Output: The TV's optical digital output terminal (located on One Connect Box) will output Dolby Digital (when available) or 2ch PCM. The digital optical output terminal only sends an audio signal in Dolby Digital when receiving Dolby Digital surround sound from a digital broadcast channel through the tuner, network apps, HDMI inputs, or USB ports. When the TV's optical digital output is selected, the TV's speakers are muted. DTS multichannel audio formats are not supported.
Note: This TV does not contain any analog outputs.
Wireless Audio Connectivity: The Samsung TV provides wireless surround connectivity to compatible Samsung soundbars and speakers via WiFi. You can also wirelessly stream audio from the TV to a set of Bluetooth headphones or Bluetooth powered speakers.
- WiFi Surround: If you've connected one or more Samsung wireless audio devices that support the WiFi function to the TV, you can create an optimal sound set up by configuring the surround effect settings. You can select any of the surround sound configurations, with or without a soundbar. During a WiFi Connection, audio is transmitted in stereo (not Dolby Digital) from the TV while the compatible Samsung speakers create a simulated surround sound effect.
- Bluetooth Audio: Thanks to built-in Bluetooth, you can wirelessly connect a single set of Bluetooth headphones, a stereo pair of Bluetooth speakers, or a single Bluetooth speaker with the Samsung Frame TV. You are able to stream audio from any of the TV's built-in sources or connected sources to the Bluetooth headphones or speakers. The TV's audio outputs and HDMI ARC will be deactivated when streaming audio to Bluetooth headphones or speaker. You can choose to have the TV speakers play at the same time as your Bluetooth headphones or speaker, or you can turn the TV speakers completely off. The volume of the Bluetooth headphones or speaker will be controlled via the headphones or speaker, and not the TV.
Note: You cannot use the WiFi Surround and Bluetooth Audio feature simultaneously (you must choose one or the other).
Network Connection: You can set up the Samsung Frame TV so that it can access your home network and online Samsung TV Apps through your local area network (LAN) using a wired (RJ-45 Ethernet) or wireless connection (built-in WiFi); it also supports WiFi Direct.
- Wired Ethernet: The TV's contains an RJ-45 Ethernet jack (located on One Connect Box) for a wired network connection. You can setup a wired network connection automatically or manually.
- WiFi 802.11ac: The TV is IEEE 802.11ac WiFi certified for a wireless network connection. You can setup the wireless network connection using these four methods; Automatic, Manual, WPS (PBC), or WPS (PIN). The TV's built-in WiFi supports WEP (open/shared), WPA-PSK (TKIP/AES), or WPA2-PSK network security. The TV should be positioned within 50' of the wireless router, modem, or access point.
- WiFi Direct: When using WiFi Direct, you can connect directly with other devices without using a wireless router. You'll be able to wirelessly transfer personal content (such as photos & videos) to the Samsung Frame TV without connecting to your home network. WiFi Direct completely bypasses your WiFi access point/router, so it's easy to set up. Streaming of copy-protected content and other certain formats are not supported.
Note: Samsung recommends a dual-band Gigabit wireless-N router or better and a home network connection speed of at least 10Mbps for standard and high-definition streaming or 25Mbps for 4K streaming.
Samsung TV Apps: Once you have connected the Samsung TV to your home network, you gain access to Samsung's TV Apps. Samsung's TV Apps let you download online applications and services to the Samsung Frame TV. Samsung TV Apps has a growing collection of online applications that connect you to some of your favorite online content. You can enjoy a variety of content from various downloaded applications - such as movies, TV shows, music, news, sports, and weather (subscriptions and purchase fees will apply).
- Movies & TV Shows: This Frame TV is HEVC Advanced & VP9 compliant, which means it'll be able to display 4K & HDR10 content from online movie & TV show providers (like Amazon Video, Netflix, Vudu, Google Play Movies & TV, FandangoNow, Disney+, and YouTube). You'll also be able to watch high definition movies and TV shows on Hulu+Live, HBO Go/HBO Now, and ShowTime; as well as live TV broadcasts from Sling TV and YouTubeTV. You even have access to Facebook Watch for popular social media videos.
- Music & Radio: You can listen to online music and internet radio from Amazon Music, Pandora, Spotify, SiriusXM, Tidal, and more.
- Gaming: This Samsung Frame TV offers built-in Steam Link functionality through the Steam Link app which can be downloaded from the Samsung Smart Hub. This app uses the same streaming technology as Valve's Steam Link, allowing you to stream all your favorite games seamlessly with amazing graphics and speed. Separate USB or Bluetooth controllers (sold separately) are required for gaming.
- Sports, News, & Weather: Enjoy sports, news, and weather information from ESPN, MLB, CNBC Real-Time, and WeatherNation.
- 4K & HDR network streaming requires a network speed of 25Mbps or greater. A wired Ethernet connection is recommended over a wireless WiFi connection for better performance. If you desire a WiFi connection, then use a dual-band Gigabit wireless-N router (or better) for 4K & HDR streaming. Make sure the Samsung television has the latest software/firmware updates installed.
Built-In Apple TV: The Samsung TV features built-in Apple TV with support for iTunes Movies & TV Shows. With the new Apple TV app on the Samsung TV, you'll be able to access your existing iTunes library and browse the iTunes Store to buy or rent from a selection of hundreds of thousands of movies and TV episodes (including the largest selection of 4K/HDR movies). The Apple TV app will work seamlessly with Samsung's Smart TV Services - such as Universal Guide, Keyword Search, and Bixby - to create a consistent experience across the Samsung user interface.
Note: Apple TV is not compatible with Alexa or Google Assistant voice control.
Mobile Device Mirroring: You are able to mirror video and photo content from your compatible mobile device on the Samsung TV. Smart View for Samsung Android devices and AirPlay 2 for Apple iOS devices are supported mirroring applications. Your Apple iOS or Android device must be connected to same wireless network as the Samsung TV.
- Smart View (for Android): You are able mirror content from your Samsung Android smartphone with Smart View built-in on the Samsung Frame TV. You'll be able to mirror photos, videos, music, online apps and more on the big screen. Within Smart View is a Multi View feature that allows you to mirror the screen of your Samsung mobile device alongside the TV's content at the same time, so you can watch them side-by-side.
- AirPlay 2 (for Apple iOS): With support for AirPlay 2, you will be able to wirelessly stream content (including videos, photos, music, podcasts, and more) directly from your Apple iPhone/iPad (iOS 11.4 and newer) or Mac computer (OS X 10.13.2 and newer) to the Samsung TV's big screen - all without the need for an Apple TV or additional wired connection. AirPlay 2 does not support Multi View.
Content Share: You can play media content saved on your computer (via DLNA), thumbdrive or hard disk drive (via USB), and the cloud (via Samsung Cloud) through the Samsung Frame TV.
- DLNA Certified: The Samsung Frame TV is DLNA certified, allowing you to watch videos and photos, as well as listen to music saved on your Windows 7/8/10 PC (or other DLNA Certified media server) through the TV via its Ethernet (LAN) port or built-in WiFi (wireless).
- USB 2.0 Ports: The television is equipped with two USB-A 2.0 ports (located on One Connect Box); there is one USB 5V/0.5A port for connecting a USB thumbdrive and one USB 5V/1A port for connecting a HDD (hard disk drive). An external HDD may require its own AC power adapter. Both USB 2.0 ports let you view photo and movie files, as well as listen to audio files saved on a compatible USB device. Files must be formatted in FAT, exFAT, or NTFS. The TV can recognize up to 1,000 files per folder.
- Gallery App (Samsung Cloud): The built-in Gallery App lets you view photos and videos synchronized with the Samsung Cloud. You can enjoy various content synchronized with a mobile device that supports the Samsung cloud. The available content types are photos, videos, stories, and other content shared through your groups.
Note: Compatible video file formats include AVI, MKV, WMV, MP4, and MOV. Compatible photo file formats include JPEG, PNG, BMP, and MPO. Compatible audio file formats include MP3, WMA, AAC, AIFF, ALAC, FLAC, WAV, and OGG.
SmartThings Compatible: From the Samsung TV's on-screen dashboard, you can monitor, configure, and control smart devices you connected to the SmartThings service via the SmartThings app (for Apple iOS 10.0+ and Android OS 6.0+) installed on your compatible smartphone or tablet device. You'll receive notifications about the statuses of your smart devices on the Frame TV's screen. You'll also be able to create custom modes to easily control multiple smart devices with a single command from the TV. Control of your SmartThings devices can be done from the included remote with Bixby or your mobile device running the SmartThings app.
- SmartThings & Samsung Devices: With SmartThings hub functionality, the Samsung allows you to connect and control SmartThings compatible devices - including a Multipurpose Sensor, a Motion Sensor, a Arrival Sensor, a Water Leak Sensor, and a Smart Outlet (all sold separately - see Accessories Tab). It is also compatible with a number of Samsung appliances - including refrigerators and washers/dryer machines.
Internet of Things (IoT): In addition to being compatible with SmartThings and other Samsung network-enabled products, Samsung Connect Home is compatible with a number of third-party network devices that support Internet of Things (IoT) through Z-Wave, zigbee, LAN, or Cloud-to-Cloud; including locks (from Kwikset & Schlage), thermostats (from Honeywell), cameras (such as Netgear Arlo), light bulbs (such as Philips Hue), and more.
Full Web Browser: You can surf the Internet on the TV as you would on a PC. You may enter a URL addresses or enter a keyword search. The player will archive your web browser history. You can scroll web pages with the directional pad on the included remote. For a more convenient web browsing experience, connect a USB- or Bluetooth-enabled keyboard and mouse (sold separately) to the TV.
One Smart Remote with Buil-in Mic For Bixby or Alexa: Using the Samsung One Smart Remote's built-in microphone and Bixby or Alexa voice recognition, your voice is all you need to control the TV and your SmartThing compatible devices. Because the One Smart Remote communicates with the TV through a wireless Bluetooth communication, you don't even have to point the remote directly at the TV. Bixby or Alexa can be activated by pressing and holding "mic" button on the remote and then speaking into the remote's built-in mic ("Hi Bixby" and "Alexa" wakeup commands are not supported). The TV's on-screen setup menu lets you choose which voice control service (Bixby or Alexa) you want to use and provides a brief tutorial. Bixby or Alexa is only available when the TV is connected to the Internet. Bixby will require an active Samsung Account user log-in, while Alexa requires an active Amazon Acout user log-in.
- TV Control: Use the remote's built-in microphone and Bixby or Alexa to turn on/off the Samsung television, adjust menu settings, change channels or inputs, adjust the volume, and even launch your favorite online music or movie apps.
- SmartThings Control: Using the remote's built-in microphone with Bixby or Alexa and the TV's on-screen dashboard, you'll be able control your connected SmartThing and IoT devices. It will know all your connected devices, so all you have to do is say a command.
- Questions & Answers: You can also use the One Smart Remote to ask Bixby or Alexa questions about the weather, traffic, news, sports, etc.
- Google Assistant supported will be added via a future over-the-network firmware update (no ETA).
- When you turn on the TV for the first time, the Samsung One Smart Remote pairs to the TV automatically. If the Samsung One Smart Remote does not pair to the TV automatically, point it at the remote control sensor of the TV, and then press and hold the "Back/Return" and "Play/Pause" buttons simultaneously for 3 seconds or more.
Universal Remote Control Function: You can control external devices connected to the TV via HDMI using the One Smart Remote, Anynet+ (HDMI-CEC), and Auto Source Recognition.
- Anynet+ (HDMI-CEC): You can use the TV's One Smart Remote to control external devices that are connected to the TV by an HDMI cable and that support Anynet+ (HDMI-CEC). Anynet+ (HDMI-CEC) can control up to 12 compliant external devices (up to 3 of the same type) except for home theaters; Anynet+ (HDMI-CEC) can control only one home theater system.
- Auto Source Recognition: The TV uses Auto Source Recognition technology to automatically detect what kind of devices are plugged in via HDMI; then the One Smart Remote makes it simple to control these detected devices through the TV via HDMI-CEC. Auto Source Recognition and controlling function may not be supported by certain devices connected to the TV. To use the Auto Source Recognition feature, all HDMI-connected devices must also be on the same network and Internet connection is required.
Note: The remote control does not support IR commands. However, the TV does have an IR receiver and will support universal remote controls - such as Logitech's Harmony (sold separately).
SmartThings App: Use the SmartThings app (for Apple iOS 10.0+ and Android OS 6.0+) to turn your compatible smartphone or tablet into a remote control for the Samsung Frame TV. Use the SmartThings app on your compatible Apple iOS or Android device to quickly and easily connect to the TV and control its main settings from your smartphone or tablet. In addition, you can remotely check and control the statuses of various devices such as Samsung smart devices, home appliances, and speakers registered to the server. Through the SmartThings app, you can even use Bixby on your Samsung Galaxy S8 series or higher mobile device to operate the TV via voice commands (not compatible with Apple iOS or older Android devices).
Keyboard & Mouse Compatible: The Samsung Frame TV will support a USB or Bluetooth enabled keyboard and mouse (both sold separately), which makes web browsing a lot easier.
Serial Port (EX Link): You can connect the 3.5mm serial port to an external control device (such as a computer or A/V control system) to control the TV's functions externally.
Smart Hub: The TV's Smart Hub offers easy navigation and quicky access to off-air and online content, as well as menu settings (many of these features can be done while still watching a program). The Smart Hub offers convenient access to content by displaying your favorite and most used TV applications, as well as recommendations for even more entertainment options. Samsung's Smart Hub offers unique ways to search and access your favorite and new content from the TV's tuner and network apps.
- Universal Guide & Keyword Search: The TV's Universal Guide provides a list of curated content from broadcast and streaming channels, personalized just for you - so you can easily find your favorite content, all in one place. You can also type in a keyword to search for TV shows & movies across platforms, like over-the-air broadcasts and available online providers.
- Smart TV Apps: From the TV's Home Screen, you can easily select the apps that have used previously or frequently. The apps can also be moved or deleted from the screen. You are also able to easily view, navigate and select between the following App categories - Editor's Choice, Most Popular, Downloaded Apps, Group Content, and Genre.
- Channel Guide & Favorite Channels: In the Channel Guide, you can see the daily program schedules for each off-air broadcaster and Samsung TV Plus channels, see program information, choose a program to watch, and set up a schedule viewing. You can even designate frequently watched off-air stations as Favorites (up to 5).
- Notifications & Reminders: Set notifications & reminders to display on screen. You'll get a pop up message on the corner of your TV screen when there is a notification or reminder.
Connection Guide: The TV's on-screen Connection Guide lets you view detailed information about external device that can be connected to the televisions. It shows you how to connect various external devices such as cable boxes, satellite receivers, Blu-ray players, game consoles, and more using on-screen images. You can also change the input name of a connected external device or add it to the Home Screen for easier access.
Netflix Recommended TV: Netflix Recommended TV is an evaluation program recognizing TVs that offer better performance, easier app access, and new features that make for a better smart TV. When you see the Netflix Recommended TV logo, it means the TV has passed a rigorous evaluation process based on criteria that Netflix members care about the most. The TV comes with the latest version of Netflix with newest features. It offers easier and faster access to Netflix, quicker playback and start times, and allows you to resume the Netflix app from where you left it.
Hearing & Visually Impaired: The Samsung Frame TV offers Closed Captions and Voice Guides for the hearing and visually impaired. The TV provides Analog Closed Captions and Digital Closed Captions for the hearing impaired. You can also activate Voice Guides that describe the menu options aloud to aid the visually impaired.
ECO Settings: The Samsung Frame TV provides ECO settings to reduce the television's power consumption and cut-down on energy costs.
- Ambient Light Detection: Samsung's unique Ambient Light Detection measures the intensity of the room's light and automatically calibrates the brightness of the image on the screen. In a sun-filled environment, the screen gets brighter and in dim surroundings, the intensity is reduced. This feature optimizes the viewing experience while also saving you energy.
- Power Saving Mode: This feature adjust the brightness of the TV in order to reduce power consumption. When watching TV at night, set the Energy Saver feature to High to reduce eye fatigue as well as power consumption. You can set this feature to High, Medium, Low, or Picture Off (sound remains on).
- Motion Lighting: This feature adjusts the TV's brightness in response to on-screen movements to reduce power consumption.
- Auto Power Off: Automatically turns off the TV to reduce unnecessary power consumption if there is no operation for the length of time you specify (up to 4 hours)
Security Settings: The Samsung Frame TV offers security features for TV programming and the Internet.
- Program Rating Lock: The Program Rating Lock feature automatically locks out programs that are deemed inappropriate for children. You can block TV program based on their ratings and Movies based on their MPAA rating, so you have more control over what your children watch. The Program Rating Lock function is protected by a 4-digit PIN. You can also lock and unlock specific apps using the same 4-digit PIN.
- Smart Security: When any device is connected to the Internet, it is vulnerable to hacks and malicious code. Samsung Smart Security protects the TV and storage media connected to the TV from such threats, when the television is connected to the Internet.
Timers: You can set Off Timer to shut off the TV automatically at a specific time; the Off Timer is only available if the Clock has been set. The Sleep Timer switches the television off after a specified amount of time. The Sleep Timer can be set to 30, 60, 90, 120, 150, or 180 minute.
Remote Support + Self Diagnosis: The Samsung Remote Support service offers you one-on-one support with a Samsung Technician who can remotely diagnose your TV, adjust the TV settings, perform a factory reset, and install recommended firmware updates. Your TV must be connected to your homes wired or wireless network. The Samsung Frame TV also provides a Self Diagnosis menu which allows you to check the television for picture, sound, and signal problems.
- The television only comes with a brief User Manual. A complete instruction manual is built-in into the TV and can be viewed on-screen. Open the e-Manual to learn how to use the TV's many features.
Auto Updates: If the television is connected to the Internet, you can have the TV update its software automatically while you are watching it. When the background update is completed, it is applied the next time the TV is turned on. Updates can also be done via USB. Visit the Samsung Download Center for the latest Firmware & Software updates.
- Do not turn off the TV's power until the update is complete. The TV will turn off and on automatically after completing the software update. Video and audio settings will be reset to their defaults after a software update.
The Frame Design (Interchangeable Frames Sold Separately): Designed to be indistinguishable from a modern picture frame in every detail, the Frame TV is able to seamlessly blend with any room decor. The Frame TV's interchangeable frame is the secret to interior harmony. It magnetically attaches to the standard metal frame, allowing the Frame to beautifully complement any space. Available in attractive finishes, the high-quality frame options (sold separately) add an elegant finishing touch to any decor.
One Connect Box: The Frame TV includes Samsung's One Connect Box which connects to the television via a single 16' proprietary fiber optic cable. The One Connect Box features a built-in HDTV tuner and antenna connector, 4 HDMI inputs, an Optical Digital output, Ethernet (RJ-45) jack, and two USB-A 2.0 ports. The One Connect Box provides clean integration of all your external devices so there's less clutter, plus allows you to update your TV with the newest software and features. The One Connect Box measures 13.75" (w) x 2.625" (h) x 7.8125" (d).
- Proprietary Fiber Optic Cable: The included 16' proprietary fiber optic cable is clear in color and thin in diameter (0.1875"). It features a proprietary, directional connector on each end; one for the One Connect Box and one for the Frame TV. When installing the proprietary fiber optic cable, make sure it is not bent at a 90-degrees or greater angle (this will damage the cable). The proprietary fiber optic cable is not rated for in-wall use, but can be run through 2" conduit. The connector which plugs into the One Connect Box measures 1.0" (w) x 0.5625" (h) x 2.8125" (d), while the connector which plugs into the TV measures 1.9375" (w) x 0.4375" (h) x 3.4375" (d).
- Detachable AC Power Cord: The One Connect Box includes a detachable 5' AC power cord that plugs into the back of the box. The included 16' proprietary fiber optical cable which plugs in between the One Connect Box and the Frame TV provides power to the television.
Note: The only connector found on the Frame TV is the proprietary One Connect connector located on the rear-panel. The included 16' proprietary fiber optic cable plugs into One Connect connector on back of the Frame TV and the One Connect connector found on back of the One Connect Box.
No Gap Wall-Mount: The included No Gap Wall-Mount has an extremely low profile that allows the Frame TV to hang virtually flush with the wall, just like a real picture frame. The mount installs quickly and easily and also offers an adjustable tilt angle. You'll need to remove the lower back cover to access the mounting holes to attach the No Gap Wall-Mount bracket.
- Tilt Mechanism: The No Gap Wall-Mount allows you to tilt the Samsung Frame 10-degrees downward, so you can mount the Frame TV high on the wall (like over a fireplace) and tilt it downward for a better viewing angle.
- Level Adjustment: Once the Frame TV is installed on the No Gap Wall-Mount, you can level up the Frame TV by adjusting the horizontal level of the No Gap Wall-Mount from 1- to 2-degrees. If you cannot level up The Frame TV with this adjustment, then you need to reinstall the bracket to the wall and Frame.
- Wood Stud & Concrete Installation: The No Gap Wall-Mount comes with the appropriate hardware to mount the bracket to wood studs or a concrete wall. The included wall bracket plate supports 16" OC wood studs (24" OC is not supported) using the supplied hardware. In addition, anchors are supplied for concrete wall installation.
Note: Measured from the rear-panel of the Frame TV, the gap may differ based on the installation and wall type.
VESA Mount Wall-Mounts (Sold Separately): The Frame TV also has four threaded inserts on the back for use with VESA-mount compatible wall brackets (sold separately - see Accessories tab). The spacing of the mounting holes is 400mm (h) x 300mm (v). The threaded inserts require M8 (8mm) machine screws (not supplied). The Frame TV weighs 55.3 lbs when wall mounted.
Pedestal Feet: The Frame TV comes with two pedestal feet for mounting it on top of a piece of AV furniture. The Frame TV is shipped with the pedestal feet unattached. The pedestal feet simply slide and lock into the bottom of The Frame (no mounting hardware is required). The? pedestal feet do not allow the Frame TV to swivel. The television weighs 56 lbs with the pedestal feet.
Ventilation Clearance: When mounting the TV on the stand or a wall (with optional bracket) leave 4" of clearance on each side of the television and 4" above/below the television for adequate ventilation.
The Samsung QN65LS03T "The Frame" replaces these items
- includes special picture modes for displaying pre-loaded artwork or your own photos
- Quantum Dot color, Quantum HDR 4X, and Quantum Processor 4K for the best possible picture quality with all video sources
- One Connect Box, One Invisible Connection cable, and No Gap Wall Mount for clean, clutter-free wall-mounting
8 questions already asked