About the Samsung HW-Q800B
Panoramic sound from a compact bar
The Samsung HW-Q800B can receive a Dolby Atmos signal via Wi-Fi from your compatible Samsung TV for easy, immersive surround sound.
Panoramic sound from a compact bar
The Samsung HW-Q800B delivers big home theater performance thanks to 10 built-in speakers and Dolby Atmos and DTS:X decoding. This 5.1.2-channel sound bar system features dedicated up- and side-firing drivers that serve up cinematic, enveloping sound with your favorite movies and shows.
The included compact subwoofer adds deep bass impact to match the on-screen action. And it connects wirelessly for easy placement. (Just remember, you'll need to plug the bar and the sub into an AC outlet.)
Samsung designed this bar to work seamlessly with their impressive QLED TVs, letting you control and adjust the settings for both the TV and the sound bar with the Samsung TV's remote. And Samsung's Q-Symphony feature lets the sound bar and your compatible TV's speakers play together for even bigger sound. (Q-Symphony requires a wired connection between the bar and TV.)
It's also one of the world's first sound bar systems to support wireless Dolby Atmos. You can pass an Atmos signal from a compatible Samsung TV via Wi-Fi for cinematic home theater sound with less cable clutter.
This bar packs a punch with 11 built-in speakers, including up-firing and side-firing drivers for powerful 3D audio.
The HW-Q800B has a dedicated center channel to make quiet conversations easier to hear. Plus smart processing optimizes your sound settings and amplifies voices based on each scene you watch, keeping dialogue intelligible even at low volumes.
Convenient music streaming
You can play your favorite tunes straight from your smartphone with the bar's built-in Wi-Fi or Bluetooth. The HW-Q800B also comes with Apple AirPlay 2 for easy streaming from iOS® devices.
Built-in Alexa voice control
With Amazon Alexa built-in, you can even control the sound bar with the sound of your voice. If you're an audio book addict like me, you can just say "Alexa, play Audible" to pick up right where you left off.
4K and HDR pass-through
The HDMI connections on the bar allow 4K video passthrough and support HDR10 and HDR10+ (High Dynamic Range). This makes sure you're maintaining the high-contrast Ultra HD signal from a connected Blu-ray player or gaming console all the way to your TV.
Clear audio cues are key for competitive, immersive gaming. The HW-Q800B's Game Pro Mode automatically tracks directional sounds to match what's happening in the game world, including overhead effects, for a smooth gaming experience.
Bluetooth with just a tap
The HW-Q800B's built-in Bluetooth can wirelessly stream your favorite tunes directly from your phone. If you use a Samsung phone, you can just tap it on the bar to start casting audio (requires Android™ OS 8.1 and higher and the SmartThings app). Bluetooth also works for receiving stereo audio signals from a compatible Samsung TV.
Expand your system wirelessly
You can increase your movie-night drama with true wraparound sound effects and additional overhead support by adding the optional SWA-9500S wireless surround kit (sold separately). This kit connects wirelessly to the sound bar, so you only need to plug in to an AC outlet instead of running speaker wire across your room.
- sound bar and wireless subwoofer
- delivers 5.1.2-channel sound with support for Dolby Atmos and DTS:X
- designed to complement Samsung QLED TVs
- Q-Symphony feature allows bar to synchronize with select Samsung TVs to create a fuller soundstage
- can receive a Dolby Atmos signal via Wi-Fi from your compatible Samsung TV
- SpaceFit lets compatible Samsung TVs process the audio signal based on your room for added clarity and immersion
- built-in Amazon Alexa voice control
- compatible with Google Assistant devices (sold separately)
- add the optional Samsung SWA-9500S wireless surround speaker kit (sold separately)
- 10 built-in drivers powered by a 200-watt amplifier
- dedicated center channel for clear dialogue
- side-firing drivers for a wide soundstage
- up-firing wide-range tweeters for overhead effects
- Adaptive Sound optimizes the audio settings based on each scene to keep voices clear, even at low volumes
- Active Voice Amplifier (AVA) singles out dialogue and amplifies it for added clarity
- Game Pro Mode adjusts audio settings to improve directionality, helping you keep track of important sound cues
- built-in dual-band Wi-Fi and Bluetooth® for wireless music streaming from compatible devices
- supports Spotify Connect and TIDAL Connect music streaming
- Apple AirPlay 2 for streaming music from an iPhone, iPad, or Mac
- built-in Dolby® decoding, including Dolby TrueHD, Dolby Digital Plus, and Dolby Atmos
- supports DTS decoding, including DTS-HD Master Audio, DTS Express, and DTS:X
- supports high-res audio playback
- dimensions (measured by Crutchfield): 43-3/4"W x 2-7/16"H x 4-13/16"D
- weight: 11.2 lbs.
- 8" woofer
- 160-watt built-in amplifier
- bass-reflex (ported) enclosure
- connects wirelessly to sound bar for easy placement
- AC power connection required (power cable included)
- dimensions (measured by Crutchfield): 8-1/4"W x 15-7/8"H x 16-5/16"D
- weight: 21.6 lbs.
Connections and general info:
- 1 HDMI input, 1 HDMI output
- supports enhanced Audio Return Channel (eARC)
- 4K video passthrough with support for HDR10 and HDR10+
- USB port (service only)
- optical digital audio input
- wall mount kit included
- One Remote function lets you control sound bar with your Samsung TV's remote
- connect to compatible Samsung TVs with Bluetooth or Wi-Fi
- compatible with Samsung SmartThings mobile app
- includes remote control
- total system power: 360 watts
- warranty: 1 year
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
- MFR # HW-Q800B/ZA
What's in the box:
Samsung HW-Q800B owner's manual
- Active soundbar speaker (HW-Q800B)
- Wireless powered sub (PS-WB96B)
- Two 5' AC power cords
- 59" HDMI cable
- Remote control (AH61-15047A)
- 2 "AAA" batteries
- 2 Wall-mount brackets
- 2 Screw-holders
- 2 Screws
- 4 Rubber feet
- Wall-Mount Guide
- User Manual
- Using Remote Contro/Installation Precautions
Samsung HW-Q800B reviews
Thanks for submitting your review
This review was collected as part of a promotion
More details on the Samsung HW-Q800B
Features & specs
|Number Of Channels||5.1.2|
|Virtual Surround||3D Surorund|
|Optical Digital Inputs||1|
|Coaxial Digital Inputs||None|
|HDMI ARC Input||Yes|
|HDMI eARC Input||Yes|
|3.5mm Stereo Analog Inputs||None|
|RCA Stereo Analog Inputs||None|
|USB Type-A Input||No|
|Subwoofer Driver||8" Cone|
|Enclosure||Sealed (bar),Ported (sub)|
|System Frequency Response||Not Given|
|Sound Bar RMS Power||200|
|Subwoofer RMS Power||160|
|HDMI Video Pass-through Resolution||4k|
|HDR Video Compatible||Yes|
|Voice Control||Alexa built-in|
|Control by App||Apple iOS, Android|
|Remote IR Passthrough||No|
|Learns TV Remote||Yes|
|Bluetooth Connectivity||Built-in 4.2|
|Bluetooth Audio Playback||Yes|
|Bluetooth Transmitter Mode||No|
|Online Music Sources||via Amazon Alexa|
|Apple AirPlay||AirPlay 2|
|Files on Your Network||No|
|Built-in Wi-Fi Version||802.11n|
|Bands||2.4, 5.0 GHz|
|Mounting Bracket Included||Yes|
|Sound Bar Size (inches)||2-7/16H x 43-3/4W x 4-13/16D|
|Sound Bar Weight||11.2 lbs|
|Subwoofer Size (inches)||15-7/8H x 8-1/4W x 16-5/16D|
|Subwoofer Weight||21.6 lbs|
|Speaker Parts Warranty||1 Year|
|Speaker Labor Warranty||1 Year|
|Amplifier Parts Warranty||1 Year|
|Amplifier Labor Warranty||1 Year|
Soundbar & Sub Features
HDMI & Optical Digital Connectivity
Wireless Audio Streaming
Remote, Voice, & App Control
Soundbar & Sub Features
Active Soundbar Speaker: The Samsung HW-Q800B active soundbar is equipped with a 10 driver array and built-in 200W amplifier that can produce up to 5.1.2 channels of immersive surround sound with the included wireless powered sub. With a total of 10 drivers (including dedicated front, center, height, and surround channels) powered by a built-in 200 watt amplifier, you get sound that virtually moves and flows all around you for a captivating, three-dimensional audio experience.
- Front Channels: The active soundbar's left and right front channels each consist of one wide-range tweeter and one cone woofer for broad stereo imaging.
- Center Channel: The soundbar's discrete center channel consists of one wide-range tweeter and one cone woofer for clear dialog and vocals from movie & music soundtracks.
- Surround Channels: The left and right surround channels of the soundbar each consist of one side-firing cone woofer for virtual and immersive surround effects.
- Height Channels: The soundbar speaker's left and right height channels each consist of a single up-firing cone woofer for three-dimensional overhead effects.
Wireless Powered Sub: The included wireless powered sub receives its low-frequency audio signal wirelessly from the soundbar via 2.4GHz transmission. There are no cords to connect, except the AC power cord. The wireless powered sub features a side-firing 8" woofer inside a bass-reflex cabinet with a rear-firing port. The woofer is powered by a built-in 160 watt amplifier.
Immersive Surround Sound: The Samsung HW-Q800B is capable of delivering up to 5.1.2-channel surround for Dolby Atmos & DTS:X. It also supports Dolby Digital (5.1ch), Dolby Digital Plus (7.1ch), Dolby TrueHD (7.1ch), DTS (5.1ch), DTS-HD (7.1ch), and DTS-HDMA (7.1ch).
- Dolby Atmos: With Dolby Atmos sound comes alive from all directions, including overhead, to fill your home theater with astonishing clarity, power, detail, and depth. Rather than being constrained to channels, sounds exist as individual entities that are precisely placed and moved in three-dimensional space. A new sensation of height immerses you in the action, creating a full audio atmosphere and realistically depicting objects moving overhead. Dolby Atmos renders everything from dialogue to quiet scenes to whirlwind action with astonishing clarity, richness, detail, and depth. It all comes together in sound that excites your senses and inspires your emotions to deliver the full impact of entertainment.
- DTS:X: DTS:X is the next generation object-based, multi-dimensional audio technology from DTS. Unbound from channels, DTS:X conveys the fluid movement of sound to create an incredibly rich, realistic and immersive soundscape - in front of, behind, beside and above the audience - more accurately than ever before. DTS:X offers the ability to automatically adapt the audio to the speaker layout that best fits your space.
- Dolby Atmos and DTS:X is only supported via the soundbar's HDMI input and HDMI eARC output. Your connected HDMI source device must also support Dolby Atmos and DTS:X. In addition, the movie or music video must have a Dolby Atmos or DTS:X soundtrack.
- The HW-Q800B does not support Dolby Atmos Height Virtualization or DTS Virtual:X.
Sound Modes: The Samsung HW-Q800B soundbar speaker system offers four different sound modes that can be used with a variety of content.
- Adaptive Sound: The Q800B soundbar analyzes the sound signal to automatically deliver optimized sound based on each scene. Adaptive Sound lets you hear voices clearly at the lowest volumes, so even the most quiet conversations are heard.
- 3D Surround: The 3D Surround mode delivers a more realistic and immersive audio experience by adding depth and spaciousness to the movie soundtrack. From nearly any corner of the room, the 3D Surround mode blankets the listening area both sideways and up to screen level for a more immersive surround effect.
- Game Pro: Connect your gaming console (Xbox one, PS4, Nintendo Switch) and compatible 2020-up Samsung QLED TV to the Samsung Q-Series soundbar to boost your gaming experience. Game Pro Mode delivers optimized sound, while offering clear directional sound to gain the advantage.
- Stereo: Select Standard mode if you simply want to enjoy 2ch stereo playback.
Sound Technologies: The Samsung HW-Q800B offers advanced sound technologies to make sure the soundbar system sounds great in any room.
- Q-Symphony: Q-Symphony synchronizes select 2021-2022 Samsung QLED TV speakers with the Q-Series soundbar speakers for fuller, more immersive, cinematic sound. This feature requires an HDMI connection (not compatible with Optical Digital or Bluetooth). Compatible 2021-2022 Samsung QLED TVs include the Q60, Q70, Q80, Q85, Q90, Q800, Q900, Q950, and Frame TV series.
- SpaceFit Sound: SpaceFit Sound automatically calibrates sound to properly fill your room (space) when paired with a 2021-2022 Samsung QLED TV (Q70 Series and up).
- Active Voice Amplifier (AVA): Active Voice Amplifier (AVA) technology helps to emphasize the voices in each scene so you can hear every line of dialog more clearly.
Audio Settings: The Samsung HW-Q800B soundbar system provides various audio adjustments to customize your listening experience.
- Voice Enhance: Voice Enhance amplifies dialog and vocals in movie and music soundtracks so they can heard better over sound effects and instruments.
- Night Mode: Night Mode compresses the dynamic range of the movie or music soundtrack, so there is less volume difference between soft and loud passages when watching late at night.
- Bass & Treble: You can adjust the soundbar's Bass & Treble from - to +6 to tailor the sound more to your preference.
- Channel Level: You can independently adjust the volume level of the center, top, surround and subwoofer channels from -6 to +6.
- AV Sync: AV Sync can be used to help sync video to audio when connected to a TV. Video may look slower than the audio if it is connected to a digital TV. If this occurs, you can adjust the audio delay time to match the video. You can adjust the AV Sync from 0 to 300ms.
Optional Wireless Surround Kit: Turn the Samsung HW-Q800B into a complete surround sound system with optional rear Samsung speakers ( SWA-9500S; sold separately) without the mess of wires for a cinematic experience. Together, the HW-Q800B and Samsung rear speaker kit, creates a 5.1.4 channel system for a truly immersive Dolby Atmos and DTS:X surround sound experience. The SWA-9500S Wireless Surround Kit consists of two wireless powered rear speakers. Each wireless powered rear speaker does have to be connected to an AC wall outlet.
Mounting Options: The slim Samsung HW-Q800B's soundbar can be mounted on the wall with the included wall-mount brackets (wall screws not supplied) or simply placed on a table-top. The wireless powered subwoofer can be positioned anywhere in the room (up to 32.8' away from soundbar) to achieve maximum audio performance.
Power Requirements: The active soundbar speaker and the wireless powered subwoofer will both have to be plugged into an AC power outlet or surge protector (sold separately). The active soundbar and wireless powered sub each include a detachable 5' AC power cord (C7, 2-prong).
HDMI & Optical Digital Connectivity
HDMI 2.1: The Samsung HW-Q800B's soundbar is outfitted with one HDMI 2.1 input and one HDMI 2.1 output (eARC compatible). The HDMI input allows you to connect your Ultra-HD Blu-ray player or cable/satellite box directly to the soundbar and then from its HDMI eARC output to your flat-panel TV. The HDMI input and output support 4K Pass-Through, HDCP 2.2, HDR, and eARC.
- 4K Passthrough: The soundbar's HDMI 2.1 input and output support 4K ultra-HD video; as well as 1080p, 1080i, 720p, and 480p video.
- HDCP 2.2 Compliant: The soundbar's HDMI input and output also support HDCP 2.2, which fully complies with the latest copyright protection standard for 4K video transmission.
- HDR Video: HDR delivers a much higher level of contrast between light and dark to produce an image that is more realistic and closer to what the content creator imagined. This increased contrast reveals the subtle nuances of the image, from detailed blacks and shadows to the brightest whites and colors, plus greater depth. This system supports HDR10 and HDR10+; not compatible with HLG or Dolby Vision HDR formats.
eARC (Enhanced Audio Return Channel): eARC stands for enhanced Audio Return Channel and supports high-resolution, multichannel sound signals, including Dolby Atmos and DTS:X, to be passed through your TV to the Samsung Q-Series soundbar speaker system. If you connect to a TV with eARC, you can enjoy Dolby Atmos, DTS:X, Dolby TrueHD, Dolby Digital Plus, Dolby Digital, DTS-HDMA, DTS-HD, and DTS through the Samsung Q-Series soundbar.
- If you connect to a TV that only supports ARC (Audio Return Channel), the soundbar's HDMI eARC jack will be limited to DTS, Dolby Digital, and Dolby Digital Plus.
- In some cases you may be able to get Dolby Atmos, if the TV offers Dolby Atmos via Dolby Digital Plus through its HDMI ARC jack.
- Dolby TrueHD, DTS:X, DTS-HDMA, and DTS-HD are not supported via HDMI ARC (must be HDMI eARC).
Optical Digital Input: The Samsung HW-Q800B's soundbar is equipped with an optical (toslink) digital input to connect your television, Blu-ray/DVD player, or satellite/cable box. The optical digital input supports Dolby Digital (5.1ch), DTS (5.1ch), and 2Ch PCM. The optical digital output of some flat-panel TVs only send a Dolby Digital audio signal when receiving Dolby Digital surround sound from the TV's built-in tuner, network connection, or connected USB device; and will output only 2ch PCM from sources connected to the TV via HDMI, or RCA (like your Blue-ray/DVD player or satellite/cable box).
- The optical digital input does not offer support for Dolby Atmos, DTS:X, Dolby Digital Plus, Dolby TrueHD, DTS-HD, or DTS-HDMA.
- The HW-Q800B is not equipped with an analog audio input.
Wireless Audio Streaming
WiFi Certified: The Samsung HW-Q800B features built-in 2.4GHz/5GHz dual-band WiFi (802.11b/g/n) for a wireless network connection to your home's network WiFi router. A wireless WiFi network connection is required for Amazon Alexa and Apple AirPlay 2, as well as Spotify Connect and Tidal Connect. The speaker system is not equipped with an Ethernet jack for a hardwired network connection.
Alexa Music Services: The Samsung HW-Q800B offers built-in Amazon Alexa with support for hands-free access and voice control of select online music services. Use your voice to access and control your favorite online music services - such as Amazon Music, Apple Music, Pandora, TuneIn, iHeartRadio, Tidal, Spotify, and more. Simply ask for your favorite artist or song, or request a specific genre or mood. You can also search for music by lyrics, when a song or album was released, or let Alexa pick the music for you.
- WiFi setup will be done using the SmartThings app (for Apple iOS 13.0+ and Android OS 7.0+) on your compatible mobile device.
- You'll also need to download the Amazon Alexa App (for Apple iOS 11.0+ and Android OS 6.0+) onto your compatible smartphone or tablet device.
Note: To use Amazon Alexa, you must agree to Amazon's Privacy Statement.
AirPlay 2 with Siri: AirPlay 2 is an advanced and easy-to-use wireless multiroom audio platform for iTunes, Apple Music, and other compatible Apple iOS apps. With AirPlay 2 you can play any audio from your Apple iOS device (running iOS 11.4 or later) or Mac computer (running OS X 10.13.2) on the Samsung soundbar system and other compatible AirPlay 2 speakers throughout your home. You can choose to play audio in one room, play the same audio in grouped rooms, or play the same audio in every room. If you are an Apple Music subscriber, you can even play different music in different rooms (you can control and group directly from Apple's Music App and Home app on your Apple iOS device). You'll be able to ask Siri-enabled devices (like your Apple iPhone, iPad, or Watch) to control playback of your Apple Music content on the soundbar speaker system. You can even watch videos and movies from YouTube and Netflix on your compatible Apple iOS device or Mac computer with perfectly synced audio on the Samsung HW-Q800B system.
Spotify & Tidal Connect: The integration of Spotify Connect and Tidal Connect will enable Spotify and Tidal users to instantly select and wirelessly stream music to the Samsung HW-Q800B from within the Spotify app or Tidal app from your Apple iOS or Android OS device, as well as your Windows PC or Mac computer.
- Spotify: Spotify is a digital music service that gives you on-demand access to one of the largest music libraries in the world. Spotify makes it easier than ever to discover, manage, and share music with your friends. You can browse music by artist, album, track, or most popular; and create your own music library with customized playlists. Spotify offers free and paid services.
- Tidal: TIDAL is a global streaming service that offers over 30 million songs in high-fidelity CD sound quality. TIDAL has two pricing tiers; either $9.99 or $19.99 a month. Both pricing levels allow you to access TIDAL's entire music library. The $19.99 tier has the added benefit of high-fidelity sound at CD-level quality.
Built-in Bluetooth: The Samsung HW-Q800B features built-in Bluetooth 4.2 for wireless connection between the soundbar speaker system and your Bluetooth-enabled mobile devices for wireless music streaming, as well as a wireless connection between the soundbar speaker and Bluetooth A2DP enabled TVs. The HW-Q800B's Bluetooth function has a wireless range of approximately 32.8'.
- Bluetooth Audio Streaming: You can wirelessly stream stored music and music apps from your Bluetooth-enabled devices; like your smartphone, tablet, computer, or laptop to the Samsung HW-Q800B and enjoy music with high quality stereo sound, all without wires. You can even connect two different Bluetooth source devices at the same time and seamlessly switch between both devices. The HW-Q800B's remote can be used to control Play/Pause and Skip functions (advanced music navigation is still handled from your Bluetooth source device. The HW-Q800B does not display song/artist information (song/artist info is still viewed on your Bluetooth source device).
- Wireless TV Connection: You can simplify the installation of the HW-Q800B by eliminating the need for a wired connection between a Bluetooth-enabled TV and the soundbar. Simply plug the soundbar and the subwoofer into AC power and follow the simple pairing instructions to wirelessly connect the soundbar to a Bluetooth A2DP enabled TV. When a TV is connected using Bluetooth, audio is transmitted in stereo (not Dolby Digital or DTS). Only one TV can be paired and connected at a time.
- Tap Sound (For Android): Tap Sound automatically connects your compatible Android mobile device to the soundbar via Bluetooth. Simply tap the top of the HW-Q800B soundbar with your compatible Samsung mobile device to play audio from your mobile device through the Soundbar. The Tap Sound feature must be setup within the SmartThings App on your compatible Android mobile device. Tap sound is only compatible with select Samsung mobile devices with Android OS 8.1 and above (not compatible with Apple iOS and other mobile devices).
Remote, Voice, & App Control
Built-In Alexa With Microphone: The Samsung HW-Q800B features built-in Alexa with an integrated microphone. Now you can control the soundbar system with just your voice. You can ask "Alexa" to turn on/off the system, change the input source, select an online music service, set the volume level, mute the volume, and stop playback. You can also use the HW-Q800B's built-in Alexa like any other Alexa Echo device and ask non-soundbar related commands (like information about the weather, traffic, news, sports, etc) or have Alexa control your smart home devices.
- You'll need to download the Amazon Alexa App (for Apple iOS 11.0+ and Android OS 6+) onto your compatible smartphone or tablet device.
- In the SmartThings app (for Apple iOS 13.0+ and Android OS 7.0+), you will need to change the Soundbar's name to one that can be recognized by Amazon Alexa.
- The Amazon Alexa Voice control feature requires that the Samsung soundbar be connected to your home's WiFi network router and internet service provider.
- To use Amazon Alexa, you must agree to Amazon's Privacy Statement.
SmartThings App: Use the SmartThings app (for Apple iOS 13.0+ and Android OS 7.0+) to turn your compatible smartphone or tablet into a remote control for the HW-Q800B system. You can also use the app to access internet radio and select online music services, as well as music libraries on your Apple iOS or Android device. In addition, the SmartThings app is used to connect the HW-Q800B system to your WiFi network and enable Amazon Alexa compatibility with an Amazon Echo device (sold separately - see Accessories Tab).Firmware & software updates are also done through the SmartThings app.
Remote & Top-Panel Controls: The included IR remote control provides wireless operation of the Samsung HW-Q800B system. There are also top-panel controls (including Power, Source, and Volume) on the soundbar speaker.
TV Remote Control: When the HW-Q800B system is connected to a Samsung Smart TV (released in 2017 or later), the soundbar can be controlled using the TV's remote control. This function also allows you to use the TV menu to adjust the soundfield and various settings, as well as the volume and mute. You can also program Sony, LG, Vizio, Sharp, Panasonic, and Toshiba TV remotes to control Power/On Off, Volume Up/Down, and Mute functions of the HW-Q800B soundbar system.
Auto Power On/Off: The Samsung HW-Q800B soundbar system offers Auto Power On/Off functionality.
- Power Link (Auto On): The wireless audio soundbar system is automatically turned on when you turn on your TV or any device connected to the wireless audio soundbar system with an optical cable.
- Bluetooth Power On: If a previously paired Bluetooth device (including a Samsung SoundConnect compatible TV) tries to pair with the soundbar when the Bluetooth Power On function is activated and the soundbar is turned off, the soundbar turns on automatically.
- Auto Off: If a TV or any device connected to the HW-Q800B soundbar system is off and there is no audio signal, the soundbar system will turn off after 5 minutes.
The Samsung HW-Q800B replaces these items
- sound bar and wireless powered sub designed to complement Samsung QLED TVs
- Acoustic Beam technology helps deliver panoramic sound synced to the on-screen action
- built-in Amazon Alexa
5 questions already asked
the soundbar sound clear specially the voices.Before i played home theather onkyo 7.1 and this soundbar surprise me the quality of the sounds.I complete with the rear speaker sorround SWA-9500S
Fernando from Aibonito, PR