About the Samsung HW-Q910B
Fill your room with cinematic sound
The HW-Q910B brings movie night to life with a speaker-packed bar, sub, and wireless rear speakers.
Fill your room with cinematic sound
The sleek Samsung HW-Q910B delivers immersive home theater performance with Dolby Atmos and DTS:X decoding. This 9.1.2-channel system features dedicated up- and side-firing speakers in the bar, as well as a pair of rear speakers. This combination envelops you in surround sound with true wraparound and overhead effects.
There's a compact 8" subwoofer included, too, which adds deep bass impact to match the on-screen action. Both the sub and the rear speakers connect to the bar wirelessly for easy placement. Just keep in mind that each rear speaker connects to a wireless module (speaker wire included in the box). And you'll need to plug the module, sub, and bar into an AC power, per usual.
Samsung designed this bar to work seamlessly with their impressive QLED TVs, letting you control and adjust the settings for both the TV and the sound bar with the Samsung TV's remote. And Samsung's Q-Symphony feature lets the sound bar and your compatible TV's speakers play together for even bigger sound. (Q-Symphony requires a wired connection between the bar and TV.)
It's also one of the world's first sound bar systems to support wireless Dolby Atmos. You can pass an Atmos signal from a compatible Samsung TV via Wi-Fi for cinematic home theater sound with less cable clutter.
This bar packs a punch with 10 built-in speakers, including up-firing and side-firing drivers for powerful 3D audio.
The HW-Q910B has a dedicated center channel to make quiet conversations easier to hear. Plus, smart processing optimizes your sound settings and amplifies voices based on each scene you watch, keeping dialogue intelligible even at low volumes.
Convenient music streaming
You can play your favorite tunes straight from your smartphone with the bar's built-in Wi-Fi or Bluetooth. The HW-Q910B also comes with Apple AirPlay 2 for easy streaming from iOS® devices.
Built-in Alexa voice control
With Amazon Alexa built-in, you can even control the sound bar with the sound of your voice. If you're an audio book addict like me, you can just say "Alexa, play Audible" to pick up right where you left off.
4K and HDR pass-through
The HDMI connections on the bar allow 4K video passthrough and support HDR10 and HDR10+ (High Dynamic Range). This makes sure you're maintaining the high-contrast Ultra HD signal from a connected Blu-ray player or gaming console all the way to your TV.
Clear audio cues are key for competitive, immersive gaming. The HW-Q910B's Game Pro Mode automatically tracks directional sounds to match what's happening in the game world, including overhead effects, for a smooth gaming experience.
Bluetooth with just a tap
The HW-Q910B's built-in Bluetooth can wirelessly stream your favorite tunes directly from your phone. If you use a Samsung phone, you can just tap it on the bar to start casting audio (requires Android™ OS 8.1 and higher and the SmartThings app). Bluetooth also works for receiving stereo audio signals from a compatible Samsung TV.
- powered sound bar with wireless subwoofer and rear speakers
- delivers 9.1.2-channel sound with Dolby Atmos and DTS:X
- designed to complement Samsung QLED TVs
- Q-Symphony feature allows bar to synchronize with select Samsung TVs to create a fuller soundstage
- can receive a Dolby Atmos signal via Wi-Fi from your compatible Samsung TV
- SpaceFit lets compatible Samsung TVs process the audio signal based on your room for added clarity and immersion
- built-in Amazon Alexa voice control
- compatible with Google Assistant devices (sold separately)
- 10 built-in drivers with a built-in 240-watt amplifier
- dedicated center channel for clear dialogue
- side-firing drivers for a wide soundstage
- up-firing wide-range tweeters for overhead effects
- Adaptive Sound optimizes the audio settings based on each scene to keep voices clear, even at low volumes
- Active Voice Amplifier (AVA) singles out dialogue and amplifies it for added clarity
- Game Pro Mode adjusts audio settings to improve directionality, helping you keep track of important sound cues
- built-in dual-band Wi-Fi and Bluetooth® for wireless music streaming from compatible devices
- Spotify Connect and TIDAL Connect music streaming
- Apple AirPlay 2 for streaming music from an iPhone, iPad, or Mac
- built-in Dolby® decoding, including Dolby TrueHD, Dolby Digital Plus, and Dolby Atmos
- DTS decoding, including DTS-HD Master Audio, DTS Express, and DTS:X
- plays high-res audio files
- dimensions (measured by Crutchfield): 43-3/4"W x 2-7/16"H x 4-13/16"D
- weight: 11.9 lbs.
- 8" woofer
- 160-watt built-in amplifier
- bass-reflex (ported) enclosure
- connects wirelessly to sound bar for easy placement
- AC power connection required (power cable included)
- dimensions (measured by Crutchfield): 8-1/4"W x 15-7/8"H x 16-5/16"D
- weight: 21.6 lbs.
Rear speaker kit:
- compact surround speakers with up-firing drivers for overhead effects
- speakers connect to wireless module with included speaker wire
- wireless module must be plugged into an AC outlet for power
- 3-7/16"W x 5-13/16"H x 3-7/16"D (per speaker)
- weight: 2.6 lbs. (per speaker); 1.5 lbs. (wireless module)
Connections and general info:
- 1 HDMI input, 1 HDMI output
- supports enhanced Audio Return Channel (eARC)
- 4K video passthrough with support for HDR10 and HDR10+
- USB port (service only)
- optical digital audio input
- wall mount kit included
- One Remote function lets you control sound bar with your Samsung TV's remote
- connect to compatible Samsung TVs with Bluetooth or Wi-Fi
- compatible with Samsung SmartThings mobile app
- includes remote control
- total system power: 520 watts
- warranty: 1 year
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
- MFR # HW-Q910B/ZA
What's in the box:
Samsung HW-Q910B owner's manual
- Active soundbar speaker (HW-Q910B)
- Wireless powered sub (PS-WB96B)
- 2 Rear speakers (PS-SM10)
- Wireless module (SWA-9100)
- Two 13' proprietary speaker cables
- Three 5' AC power cords
- 59" HDMI cable
- Remote control (AH61-15047A)
- 2 "AAA" batteries
- 2 Wall-mount brackets
- 2 Screw-holders
- 2 Screws
- 4 Rubber feet
- Wall-Mount Guide
- User Manual
- Remote Control/Installation Instructions
Samsung HW-Q910B reviews
Thanks for submitting your review
This review was collected as part of a promotion
More details on the Samsung HW-Q910B
Features & specs
|Number Of Channels||9.1.2|
|Virtual Surround||3D Surorund|
|Optical Digital Inputs||1|
|Coaxial Digital Inputs||None|
|HDMI ARC Input||Yes|
|HDMI eARC Input||Yes|
|3.5mm Stereo Analog Inputs||None|
|RCA Stereo Analog Inputs||None|
|USB Type-A Input||No|
|Subwoofer Driver||8" Cone|
|Enclosure||Sealed (bar),Ported (sub)|
|System Frequency Response||Not Given|
|Sound Bar RMS Power||240|
|Subwoofer RMS Power||160|
|HDMI Video Pass-through Resolution||4K|
|HDR Video Compatible||Yes|
|Voice Control||Alexa built-in, Google Assistant optional|
|Control by App||Apple iOS, Android|
|Remote IR Passthrough||No|
|Learns TV Remote||Yes|
|Bluetooth Connectivity||Built-in 4.2|
|Bluetooth Audio Playback||Yes|
|Bluetooth Transmitter Mode||No|
|Online Music Sources||via Amazon Alexa|
|Apple AirPlay||AirPlay 2|
|Files on Your Network||No|
|Built-in Wi-Fi Version||802.11n|
|Bands||2.4, 5.0 GHz|
|Mounting Bracket Included||Yes|
|Sound Bar Size (inches)||2-7/16H x 43-3/4W x 4-13/16D|
|Sound Bar Weight||11.9 lbs|
|Subwoofer Size (inches)||15-7/8H x 8-1/4W x 16-5/16D|
|Subwoofer Weight||21.6 lbs|
|Speaker Parts Warranty||1 Year|
|Speaker Labor Warranty||1 Year|
|Amplifier Parts Warranty||1 Year|
|Amplifier Labor Warranty||1 Year|
Soundbar & Sub Features
HDMI & Optical Digital Connectivity
Wireless Audio Streaming
Remote, Voice, & App Control
Soundbar & Sub Features
Active Soundbar Speaker: The Samsung HW-Q910B active soundbar is equipped with a 12 driver array and built-in 240W amplifier that can produce up to 9.1.2 channels of immersive surround sound with the included wireless powered sub and wireless rear speakers. With a total of 12 drivers (including dedicated front, front-wide, center, height, surround, and surround-back channels) powered by a built-in 240 watt amplifier, you get sound that moves and flows all around you for an immersive, three-dimensional (3D) audio experience.
- Front & Front Wide Channels: The active soundbar's left and right front channels, as well as the left and right front wide channels each consist of one full-range cone driver for broad stereo imaging.
- Center Channel: The soundbar's discrete center channel consists of one wide-range tweeter and a single cone woofer for clear dialog and vocals from movie & music soundtracks.
- Height Channels: The soundbar speaker's left and right height channels each consist of a single up-firing full-range cone driver for three-dimensional overhead effects.
- Surround & Surround Back Channels: The left and right surround channels, as well as the left and right surround back channels of the soundbar each consist of one side-firing full-range cone driver for enveloping and immersive surround effects.
Wireless Powered Sub: The included wireless powered sub receives its low-frequency audio signal wirelessly from the soundbar via 2.4GHz transmission. There are no cords to connect, except the AC power cord. The wireless powered sub features a side-firing 8" woofer inside a bass-reflex cabinet with a rear-firing port. The woofer is powered by a built-in 160 watt amplifier.
Wireless Rear Speaker Kit: The included Wireless Surround Kit (SWA-9100S) provides dedicated wireless rear speakers for Samsung HW-Q910B to create a 9.1.2 channel speaker system with a true surround sound experience. Enjoy an immersive, clutter-free experience and get great sound all around by simply connecting the wireless rear module and two rear speakers.
- Wireless Rear Module: The included Wireless Rear Module receives a wireless audio signal (up to 30') from the soundbar and features a built-in 2ch amplifier, so you don't have to run speaker wire from the soundbar to the rear speakers. The wireless receiver module does have to connect to an AC wall outlet via its detachable 5' power cord and to the rear speakers via two 13' proprietary speaker cables (included).
- Two Rear Speakers: The two included Rear Speakers are powered by the Wireless Rear Module's built-in amplifier. Two 13' lengths of speaker cable are included to connect the Rear Speakers spring-clips terminals to the Wireless Rear Module's proprietary connectors. Each Rear Speaker houses a single 2.0" driver inside a bass reflex enclosure with a front-firing port. The Rear Speakers can simply be placed on a shelf, stand, or wall-mounted using the integrated key-hole slots on back of the speaker cabinets.
Immersive Surround Sound: The Samsung HW-Q910B is capable of delivering up to 9.1.2 channel surround for Dolby Atmos & DTS:X. It also supports Dolby Digital (5.1ch), Dolby Digital Plus (7.1ch), Dolby TrueHD (7.1ch), DTS (5.1ch), DTS-HD (7.1ch), and DTS-HD Master Audio (7.1ch).
- Dolby Atmos: With Dolby Atmos sound comes alive from all directions, including overhead, to fill your home theater with astonishing clarity, power, detail, and depth. Rather than being constrained to channels, sounds exist as individual entities that are precisely placed and moved in three-dimensional space. A new sensation of height immerses you in the action, creating a full audio atmosphere and realistically depicting objects moving overhead. Dolby Atmos renders everything from dialogue to quiet scenes to whirlwind action with astonishing clarity, richness, detail, and depth. It all comes together in sound that excites your senses and inspires your emotions to deliver the full impact of entertainment.
- DTS:X: DTS:X is the next generation object-based, multi-dimensional audio technology from DTS. Unbound from channels, DTS:X conveys the fluid movement of sound to create an incredibly rich, realistic and immersive soundscape - in front of, behind, beside and above the audience - more accurately than ever before. DTS:X offers the ability to automatically adapt the audio to the speaker layout that best fits your space.
- Dolby Atmos and DTS:X is only supported via the soundbar's HDMI input and HDMI eARC output. Your connected HDMI source device must also support Dolby Atmos and DTS:X. In addition, the movie or music video must have a Dolby Atmos or DTS:X soundtrack.
- The HW-Q910B does not support Dolby Atmos Height Virtualization or DTS Virtual:X.
Sound Modes: The Samsung HW-Q910B soundbar speaker system offers four different sound modes that can be used with a variety of content.
- Adaptive Sound: The Q910B soundbar analyzes the sound signal to automatically deliver optimized sound based on each scene. Adaptive Sound lets you hear voices clearly at the lowest volumes, so even the most quiet conversations are heard.
- 3D Surround: The 3D Surround mode delivers a more realistic and immersive audio experience by adding depth and spaciousness to the movie soundtrack. From nearly any corner of the room, the 3D Surround mode blankets the listening area both sideways and up to screen level for a more immersive surround effect.
- Game Pro: Connect your gaming console (Xbox one, PS4, Nintendo Switch) and compatible Samsung QLED TV to the Samsung Q-Series soundbar to boost your gaming experience. Game Pro Mode delivers optimized sound, while offering clear directional sound to gain the advantage.
- Stereo: Select Standard mode if you simply want to enjoy 2ch stereo playback.
Sound Technologies: The Samsung HW-Q910B offers advanced sound technologies to make sure the soundbar system sounds great in any room.
- Q-Symphony: Q-Symphony synchronizes select 2021-2022 Samsung QLED TV speakers with the Q-Series soundbar speakers for fuller, more immersive, cinematic sound. This feature requires an HDMI connection (not compatible with Optical Digital or Bluetooth). Compatible 2021-2022 Samsung QLED TVs include the Q60, Q70, Q80, Q85, Q90, Q800, Q900, Q950, and Frame TV series.
- SpaceFit Sound: SpaceFit Sound automatically calibrates sound to properly fill your room (space) when paired with a 2021-2022 Samsung QLED TV (Q70A Series and up).
- Active Voice Amplifier (AVA): Active Voice Amplifier (AVA) technology helps to emphasize the voices in each scene so you can hear every line of dialog more clearly.
Audio Settings: The Samsung HW-Q910B soundbar system provides various audio adjustments to customize your listening experience.
- Voice Enhance: Voice Enhance amplifies dialog and vocals in movie and music soundtracks so they can heard better over sound effects and instruments.
- Night Mode: Night Mode compresses the dynamic range of the movie or music soundtrack, so there is less volume difference between soft and loud passages when watching late at night.
- Bass & Treble: You can adjust the soundbar's Bass & Treble from - to +6 to tailor the sound more to your preference.
- Channel Level: You can independently adjust the volume level of the center, top, surround, and subwoofer channels from -6 to +6.
- AV Sync: AV Sync can be used to help sync video to audio when connected to a TV. Video may look slower than the audio if it is connected to a digital TV. If this occurs, you can adjust the audio delay time to match the video. You can adjust the AV Sync from 0 to 300ms.
Mounting Options: The Samsung HW-Q910B's soundbar can be mounted on the wall with the included wall-mount brackets (wall screws not supplied) or simply placed on a table-top. The wireless powered subwoofer can be positioned anywhere in the room (up to 32.8' away from soundbar) to achieve maximum audio performance. The wireless rear speakers can be placed on a shelf, stand, or wall-mounted using their integrated keyhole slots (mounting screws not included).
Power Requirements: The active soundbar speaker, wireless powered subwoofer, and wireless rear module will all have to be plugged into an AC power outlet or surge protector (sold separately). Each include a detachable 5' AC power cord (C7, 2-prong).
HDMI & Optical Digital Connectivity
HDMI 2.1: The Samsung HW-Q910B's soundbar is outfitted with one HDMI 2.1 input and one HDMI 2.1 output (eARC compatible). The HDMI input allows you to connect your Ultra-HD Blu-ray player or cable/satellite box directly to the soundbar and then from its HDMI eARC output to your flat-panel TV. The HDMI input and output support 4K Pass-Through, HDCP 2.2, HDR, and eARC.
- 4K Passthrough: The soundbar's HDMI 2.1 input and output support 4K ultra-HD video; as well as 1080p, 1080i, 720p, and 480p video.
- HDCP 2.2 Compliant: The soundbar's HDMI input and output also support HDCP 2.2, which fully complies with the latest copyright protection standard for 4K video transmission.
- HDR Video: HDR delivers a much higher level of contrast between light and dark to produce an image that is more realistic and closer to what the content creator imagined. This increased contrast reveals the subtle nuances of the image, from detailed blacks and shadows to the brightest whites and colors, plus greater depth. This system supports HDR10 and HDR10+; not compatible with HLG or Dolby Vision HDR formats.
eARC (Enhanced Audio Return Channel): eARC stands for enhanced Audio Return Channel and supports high-resolution, multichannel sound signals, including Dolby Atmos and DTS:X, to be passed through your TV to the Samsung Q-Series soundbar speaker system. If you connect to a TV with eARC, you can enjoy Dolby Atmos, DTS:X, Dolby TrueHD, Dolby Digital Plus, Dolby Digital, DTS-HDMA, DTS-HD, and DTS through the Samsung Q-Series soundbar.
- If you connect to a TV that only supports ARC (Audio Return Channel), the soundbar's HDMI eARC jack will be limited to DTS, Dolby Digital, and Dolby Digital Plus.
- In some cases you may be able to get Dolby Atmos, if the TV offers Dolby Atmos via Dolby Digital Plus through its HDMI ARC jack.
- Dolby TrueHD, DTS:X, DTS-HDMA, and DTS-HD are not supported via HDMI ARC (must be HDMI eARC).
Optical Digital Input: The Samsung HW-Q910B's soundbar is equipped with an optical (toslink) digital input to connect your television, Blu-ray/DVD player, or satellite/cable box. The optical digital input supports Dolby Digital (5.1ch), DTS (5.1ch), and 2Ch PCM. The optical digital output of some flat-panel TVs only send a Dolby Digital audio signal when receiving Dolby Digital surround sound from the TV's built-in tuner, network connection, or connected USB device; and will output only 2ch PCM from sources connected to the TV via HDMI, or RCA (like your Blue-ray/DVD player or satellite/cable box).
- The optical digital input does not offer support for Dolby Atmos, DTS:X, Dolby Digital Plus, Dolby TrueHD, DTS-HD, or DTS-HDMA.
- The HW-Q910B is not equipped with an analog audio input.
Wireless Audio Streaming
WiFi Certified: The Samsung HW-Q910B features built-in 2.4GHz/5GHz dual-band WiFi (802.11b/g/n) for a wireless network connection to your home's network WiFi router. A wireless WiFi network connection is required for Amazon Alexa and Apple AirPlay 2, as well as Tidal Connect and Spotify Connect. The speaker system is not equipped with an Ethernet jack for a hardwired network connection.
Alexa Music Services: The Samsung HW-Q910B offers built-in Amazon Alexa with support for hands-free access and voice control of select online music services. Use your voice to access and control your favorite online music services - such as Amazon Music, Apple Music, Pandora, TuneIn, iHeartRadio, Tidal, Spotify Connect, and more. Simply ask for your favorite artist or song, or request a specific genre or mood. You can also search for music by lyrics, when a song or album was released, or let Alexa pick the music for you.
- WiFi setup will be done using the SmartThings app (for Apple iOS 13.0+ and Android OS 7.0+) on your compatible mobile device.
- You'll also need to download the Amazon Alexa App (for Apple iOS 11.0+ and Android OS 6.0+) onto your compatible smartphone or tablet device.
- The HW-Q910B is limited to music functionality only through Amazon Alexa. Other services provided by Amazon (such as news and weather) can only be accessed through your Amazon Alexa device's speaker.
AirPlay 2 with Siri: AirPlay 2 is an advanced and easy-to-use wireless multiroom audio platform for iTunes, Apple Music, and other compatible Apple iOS apps. With AirPlay 2 you can play any audio from your Apple iOS device (running iOS 11.4 or later) or Mac computer (running OS X 10.13.2) on the Samsung soundbar system and other compatible AirPlay 2 speakers throughout your home. You can choose to play audio in one room, play the same audio in grouped rooms, or play the same audio in every room. If you are an Apple Music subscriber, you can even play different music in different rooms (you can control and group directly from Apple's Music App and Home app on your Apple iOS device). You'll be able to ask Siri-enabled devices (like your Apple iPhone, iPad, or Watch) to control playback of your Apple Music content on the soundbar speaker system. You can even watch videos and movies from YouTube and Netflix on your compatible Apple iOS device or Mac computer with perfectly synced audio on the Samsung HW-Q910B system.
Spotify & Tidal Connect: The integration of Spotify Connect and Tidal Connect will enable Spotify and Tidal users to instantly select and wirelessly stream music to the Samsung HW-Q910B from within the Spotify app or Tidal app from your Apple iOS or Android OS device, as well as your Windows PC or Mac computer.
- Spotify: Spotify is a digital music service that gives you on-demand access to one of the largest music libraries in the world. Spotify makes it easier than ever to discover, manage, and share music with your friends. You can browse music by artist, album, track, or most popular; and create your own music library with customized playlists. Spotify offers free and paid services.
- Tidal: TIDAL is a global streaming service that offers over 30 million songs in high-fidelity CD sound quality. TIDAL has two pricing tiers; either $9.99 or $19.99 a month. Both pricing levels allow you to access TIDAL's entire music library. The $19.99 tier has the added benefit of high-fidelity sound at CD-level quality.
Built-in Bluetooth: The Samsung HW-Q910B features built-in Bluetooth 4.2 for wireless connection between the soundbar speaker system and your Bluetooth-enabled mobile devices for wireless music streaming, as well as a wireless connection between the soundbar speaker and Bluetooth A2DP enabled TVs. The HW-Q910B's Bluetooth function has a wireless range of approximately 32.8'.
- Bluetooth Audio Streaming: You can wirelessly stream stored music and music apps from your Bluetooth-enabled devices; like your smartphone, tablet, computer, or laptop to the Samsung HW-Q910B and enjoy music with high quality stereo sound, all without wires. You can even connect two different Bluetooth source devices at the same time and seamlessly switch between both devices. The HW-Q910B's remote can be used to control Play/Pause and Skip functions (advanced music navigation is still handled from your Bluetooth source device. The HW-Q910B does not display song/artist information (song/artist info is still viewed on your Bluetooth source device).
- Wireless TV Connection: You can simplify the installation of the HW-Q910B by eliminating the need for a wired connection between a Bluetooth-enabled TV and the soundbar. Simply plug the soundbar and the subwoofer into AC power and follow the simple pairing instructions to wirelessly connect the soundbar to a Bluetooth A2DP enabled TV. When a TV is connected using Bluetooth, audio is transmitted in stereo (not Dolby Digital or DTS). Only one TV can be paired and connected at a time.
- Tap Sound (For Android): Tap Sound automatically connects your compatible Android mobile device to the soundbar via Bluetooth. Simply tap the top of the HW-Q910B soundbar with your compatible Samsung mobile device to play audio from your mobile device through the Soundbar. The Tap Sound feature must be setup within the SmartThings App on your compatible Android mobile device. Tap sound is only compatible with select Samsung mobile devices with Android OS 8.1 and above (not compatible with Apple iOS and other mobile devices).
Remote, Voice & App Control
Built-In Alexa With Microphone: The Samsung HW-Q910B features built-in Alexa with an integrated microphone. Now you can control the soundbar system with just your voice. You can ask "Alexa" to turn on/off the system, change the input source, select an online music service, set the volume level, mute the volume, and stop playback. You can also use the HW-Q910B's built-in Alexa like any other Alexa Echo device and ask non-soundbar related commands (like information about the weather, traffic, news, sports, etc) or have Alexa control your smart home devices.
- You'll need to download the Amazon Alexa App (for Apple iOS 11.0+ and Android OS 6+) onto your compatible smartphone or tablet device.
- In the SmartThings app (for Apple iOS 13.0+ and Android OS 7.0+), you will need to change the Soundbar's name to one that can be recognized by Amazon Alexa.
- The Amazon Alexa Voice control feature requires that the Samsung soundbar be connected to your home's WiFi network router and internet service provider.
- To use Amazon Alexa, you must agree to Amazon's Privacy Statement.
SmartThings App: Use the SmartThings app (for Apple iOS 13.0+ and Android OS 7.0+) to turn your compatible smartphone or tablet into a remote control for the HW-Q910B system. You can also use the app to access internet radio and select online music services, as well as music libraries on your Apple iOS or Android device. In addition, the SmartThings app is used to connect the HW-Q910B system to your WiFi network and enable Amazon Alexa compatibility with an Amazon Echo device (sold separately - see Accessories Tab).Firmware & software updates are also done through the SmartThings app.
Remote & Top-Panel Controls: The included IR remote control provides wireless operation of the Samsung HW-Q910B system. There are also top-panel controls (including Power, Source, and Volume) on the soundbar speaker.
TV Remote Control: When the HW-Q910B system is connected to a Samsung Smart TV (released in 2017 or later), the soundbar can be controlled using the TV's remote control. This function also allows you to use the TV menu to adjust the soundfield and various settings, as well as the volume and mute. You can also program Sony, LG, Vizio, Sharp, Panasonic, and Toshiba TV remotes to control Power/On Off, Volume Up/Down, and Mute functions of the HW-Q910B soundbar system.
Auto Power On/Off: The Samsung HW-Q910B soundbar system offers Auto Power On/Off functionality.
- Power Link (Auto On): The wireless audio soundbar system is automatically turned on when you turn on your TV or any device connected to the wireless audio soundbar system with an optical cable.
- Bluetooth Power On: If a previously paired Bluetooth device (including a Samsung SoundConnect compatible TV) tries to pair with the soundbar when the Bluetooth Power On function is activated and the soundbar is turned off, the soundbar turns on automatically.
- Auto Off: If a TV or any device connected to the HW-Q910B soundbar system is off and there is no audio signal, the soundbar system will turn off after 5 minutes.
The Samsung HW-Q910B replaces these items
- sound bar and wireless powered sub designed to complement Samsung QLED TVs
- full-range up-firing and side-firing drivers deliver impactful wraparound and overhead effects
- built-in Amazon Alexa and Apple AirPlay 2
5 questions already asked
Crystal clear sound! We don't need to have closed captioning on anymore to understand what people are saying. Paired with our new 75" Samsung TV with QSymphony we're really enjoying our experience!
Scott from Rathdrum, ID