About the Samsung HW-Q950A
A full Atmos sound system
The HW-Q950A looks sleek and modern while delivering powerful 11.1.4-channel surround sound with its included wireless sub and Atmos-enabled surround speakers.
A full Atmos sound system
The Samsung HW-Q950 brings the sound alive around you, pulling you deeper into your favorite movies and video games. Dedicated side-firing drivers provide wraparound effects while full-range up-firing drivers bounce sound off your ceiling down to your listening position. This package also includes a pair of rear surround speakers to deliver true surround sound. The rear speakers have up-firing drivers as well, doubling down on an immersive Dolby Atmos experience.
Plus you get some handy modern touches, like built-in Alexa voice control. And the included subwoofer adds deep rumble when things start to get really exciting.
"Alexa, play Billy Idol"
With Alexa built-in, you can control the sound bar system with just your voice. You can also ask Alexa to play music, check the weather, or even snag recipes while you're cooking. Can't remember how much flour to add to your biscuits? You can sort that out with Alexa — or just wing it while "Rebel Yell" plays in the background.
Designed to work together
If you have a Samsung QLED TV, you'll benefit from a complementary design and simplified setup. You can control and adjust the settings for both the TV and the sound bar with the Samsung TV's remote. With SpaceFit Sound+, your compatible Samsung TV will also calibrate the sound bar's audio signals for added clarity and immersion based on your specific room.
Samsung's Q-Symphony feature takes this a step further by integrating the sound bar's audio with compatible Samsung TVs. Once they're synced together with a wired connection, the speakers in the TV and sound bar will work in harmony to create a more enveloping experience.
HDMI makes it easy
The bar's HDMI connections allow 4K video passthrough with support for HDR10 and HDR10+ (High Dynamic Range), so you'll be able to maintain a high-contrast Ultra HD picture from your Blu-ray player or video game console through to your TV. The bar also supports eARC (enhanced Audio Return Channel), so it can receive uncompressed audio signals — including Dolby Atmos — from an eARC-equipped TV.
Catch the quiet moments
Quiet conversations can sometimes get lost in the mix of a movie's soundtrack. We've all strained our ears at some point to catch important lines. The HW-Q950A has a dedicated center channel to improve dialogue, and its Active Voice Amplifier analyzes the program's audio signal to make dialogue easier to hear.
The included subwoofer adds punch to the low end, and it's slim and wireless for easy placement. The rear surround speakers are wireless as well, adding two rear channels and two Atmos channels to your sound bar system without running wire all over your room. You only need to plug in to an AC outlet and pair them up.
Connect with Bluetooth or AirPlay 2
The HW-Q950A's built-in Bluetooth can wirelessly stream your favorite tunes from your phone directly to the sound bar. You can also stream from a Mac® or iOS® devices like an iPhone® or iPad® using Apple AirPlay 2. If you're looking to minimize cord clutter, you can even use the sound bar's Bluetooth to receive a stereo signal from a compatible Samsung TV.
Play your favorite songs with just a tap
Have you ever wanted to just "boop" your phone on a speaker and have it magically play your favorite playlist? It seems like science fiction, but that's exactly what the HW-Q950A allows you to do with compatible Samsung mobile devices (requires Android™ OS 8.1 and higher). Welcome to the future.
Game Pro mode automatically tunes directional sounds to match the game space, including overhead effects, so you don't miss important audio cues while you play. This helps keep you competitive and makes your playing sessions more immersive.
- sound bar and wireless subwoofer
- delivers 11.1.4-channel sound with support for Dolby Atmos and DTS:X
- designed to complement Samsung QLED TVs
- SpaceFit Sound+ lets compatible Samsung TVs process your audio signal based on the room for added clarity and immersion
- Q-Symphony feature allows bar to synchronize with select Samsung QLED TVs to create a fuller soundstage
- built-in Amazon Alexa lets you control the sound bar with your voice
- Apple AirPlay 2 for streaming music from an iPhone, iPad, or Mac
- supports decoding for AAC, FLAC, WAV, OGG, ALAC, MP3, and AIFF file formats
- includes wireless surround speakers for true surround sound and additional overhead effects
- 17 drivers powered by a 246-watt amplifier
- dedicated center channel for clear dialogue
- wide-firing front and side-firing speakers deliver an enveloping soundstage and wraparound effects
- dedicated full-range up-firing channels for impressive overhead effects
- Adaptive Sound optimizes your sound settings based on each scene of the content you're watching
- Active Voice Amplifier (AVA) singles out dialogue and amplifies it for added clarity
- Game Pro mode adjusts your audio settings to improve directionality, helping you keep track of important sound cues
- built-in Dolby® decoding, including Dolby TrueHD, Dolby Digital Plus, and Dolby Atmos
- supports DTS Digital Surround and DTS:X
- built-in Wi-Fi and Bluetooth® for wireless music streaming from compatible devices
- 48-1/2"W x 2-3/4"H x 5-7/16"D
- weight: 15.7 lbs.
- 160-watt built-in amplifier
- bass-reflex (ported) enclosure delivers powerful bass response
- connects wirelessly to sound bar for easy placement
- AC power connection required (power cable included)
- 8-5/16"W x 15-15/16"H x 15-15/16"D
- weight: 21.6 lbs.
- compact surround speakers with up-firing drivers for overhead effects
- built-in 105-watt amplifier (each)
- left and right surround speakers must be connected via the included speaker wire
- speakers must be plugged into an AC outlet for power
- 4-15/16"W x 8"H x 5-9/16"D (each)
- weight: 3.9 lbs. (each)
Connections and general info:
- 2 HDMI inputs, 1 HDMI output
- supports enhanced Audio Return Channel (eARC)
- 4K video passthrough with support for HDR10 and HDR10+
- optical digital audio input
- compatible with Samsung SmartThings mobile app
- wall mount kit included
- One Remote function lets you control sound bar with your Samsung TV's remote
- connect to compatible Samsung TVs with Bluetooth
- includes remote control
- total system power: 616 watts
- warranty: 1 year
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
- MFR # HW-Q950A/ZA
What's in the box:
- Active soundbar speaker (HW-Q950A)
- Wireless powered sub (PS-WA95B)
- 2 Wireless surround speakers
- AC power adapter (attched 58" DC cord)
- Four 5' AC power cords
- 59" HDMI cable
- Remote control (AH59-2767A)
- 2 "AA" batteries
- 2 Wall-mount brackets
- 2 Screw-holders
- 2 Screws
- 4 Self-adhesive pads
- Wall-Mount Guide
- User Manual
Samsung HW-Q950A reviews
Thanks for submitting your review
More details on the Samsung HW-Q950A
Features & specs
|Number Of Channels||11.1.4|
|Virtual Surround||3D Surorund|
|Optical Digital Inputs||1|
|Coaxial Digital Inputs||None|
|HDMI ARC Input||Yes|
|HDMI eARC Input||Yes|
|3.5mm Stereo Analog Inputs||None|
|RCA Stereo Analog Inputs||None|
|USB Type-A Input||No|
|Subwoofer Driver||8" Cone|
|Enclosure||Sealed (bar),Ported (sub)|
|System Frequency Response||Not Given|
|Sound Bar RMS Power||246|
|Subwoofer RMS Power||160|
|HDMI Video Pass-through Resolution||4k|
|HDR Video Compatible||Yes|
|Voice Control||Alexa built-in|
|Control by App||Apple iOS, Android|
|Remote IR Passthrough||No|
|Learns TV Remote||Yes|
|Bluetooth Connectivity||Built-in 4.2|
|Apple AirPlay||AirPlay 2|
|Files on Your Network||No|
|Built-in Wi-Fi Version||802.11 b/g/n|
|Bands||2.4, 5.0 GHz|
|Mounting Bracket Included||Yes|
|Sound Bar Size (inches)||2-13/16H x 48-7/16W x 5-9/16D|
|Sound Bar Weight||15.7 lbs|
|Subwoofer Size (inches)||15-7/8H x 8-1/4W x 16-5/16D|
|Subwoofer Weight||21.6 lbs|
|Speaker Parts Warranty||1 Year|
|Speaker Labor Warranty||1 Year|
|Amplifier Parts Warranty||1 Year|
|Amplifier Labor Warranty||1 Year|
Active Soundbar Speaker: The HW-Q950A's active soundbar speaker has been designed, tested, and tuned at Samsung's state-of-the-art California Audio Lab, where audio engineers apply advanced acoustic technologies and cutting-edge computer modeling to deliver perfectly balanced, room-filling sound. The active soundbar is equipped with a 17 driver array and built-in amplifier that can produce up to 11.1.4 channels of immersive surround sound in combination with the included wireless rear speakers and wireless powered sub.
- 11 Discrete Channels: Thanks to the active soundbar's 9 discrete front, center, surround, surround back and height channels you get sound that virtually moves and flows all around you for a captivating, three-dimensional 11.1.4ch audio experience with the included wireless powered subwoofer. Its supports both Dolby Atmos & DTS:X.
- 17 Driver Array: The active soundbar delivers 11 discrete channels using a 17 driver array for the front, front wide, center, surround, surround back, and height audio information. The soundbar's dedicated center channel consists of two woofers and a wide-range tweeter for clear dialog. The left and right front channels of the soundbar each consist of two woofers and one wide-range tweeter for broad stereo imaging. The soundbar's left and right front wide channels of the soundbar each consits of of a single frong-firing angled woofer for wider front effects. The left and right surround and surround back channels each consist of single side-firing woofer for virtual surround effects. The soundbar's left and right height channels each consist of a single up-firing woofer for overhead effects.
- 246 Watt Amplifier: The active soundbar's 75 driver array is powered by a built-in 246 watt amplifier for dynamic, room-filling sound. 18 watts is delivered to each woofer (14 total), while 10 watts is deliver to each tweeter (3 total).
Wireless Rear Speakers: The pair of 2.0.2ch wireless powered rear speakers house a front-firing 2.5" driver and top-firing 2.5" driver to create horizontal and vertical surround effects from Dolby Atmos and DTS:X movie soundtracks. Each speaker employs a 35W x 2ch amplifier to power each driver. In combination with the active soundbar speaker and wireless powered sub, the wireless rear speakers help to create a 3D (three-dimensional) surround sound experience with horizontal and vertical effects. It will bring a new dimension to your favorite movies and TV shows.
Wireless Powered Sub: The included wireless powered sub receives its low-frequency audio signal wirelessly from the soundbar via 2.4GHz transmission. There are no cords to connect, except the AC power cord. The wireless powered sub features a side-firing 8" woofer inside a bass-reflex cabinet with a rear-firing port. The woofer is powered by a built-in 160 watt amplifier.
Immersive Surround Sound: The Samsung HW-Q950A is capable of delivering up to 11.1.4-channel surround for Dolby Atmos & DTS:X. It also supports Dolby Digital (5.1ch), Dolby Digital Plus (7.1ch), Dolby TrueHD (7.1ch), DTS (5.1ch), DTS-HD (7.1ch), and DTS-HD Master Audio (7.1ch).
- Dolby Atmos: With Dolby Atmos sound comes alive from all directions, including overhead, to fill your home theater with astonishing clarity, power, detail, and depth. Rather than being constrained to channels, sounds exist as individual entities that are precisely placed and moved in three-dimensional space. A new sensation of height immerses you in the action, creating a full audio atmosphere and realistically depicting objects moving overhead. Dolby Atmos renders everything from dialogue to quiet scenes to whirlwind action with astonishing clarity, richness, detail, and depth. It all comes together in sound that excites your senses and inspires your emotions to deliver the full impact of entertainment.
- DTS:X: DTS:X is the next generation object-based, multi-dimensional audio technology from DTS. Unbound from channels, DTS:X conveys the fluid movement of sound to create an incredibly rich, realistic and immersive soundscape - in front of, behind, beside and above the audience - more accurately than ever before. DTS:X offers the ability to automatically adapt the audio to the speaker layout that best fits your space.
- Dolby Atmos and DTS:X is only supported via the soundbar's HDMI input and HDMI eARC output. Your connected HDMI source device must also support Dolby Atmos and DTS:X. In addition, the movie or music video must have a Dolby Atmos or DTS:X soundtrack.
- The HW-Q950A does not support Dolby Atmos Height Virtualization or DTS Virtual:X.
Sound Modes: The Samsung HW-Q950A soundbar speaker system offers four different sound modes that can be used with a variety of content.
- Adaptive Sound: The Q950A soundbar analyzes the sound signal to automatically deliver optimized sound based on each scene. Adaptive Sound lets you hear voices clearly at the lowest volumes, so even the most quiet conversations are heard.
- 3D Surround: The 3D Surround mode delivers a more realistic and immersive audio experience by adding depth and spaciousness to the movie soundtrack. From nearly any corner of the room, the 3D Surround mode blankets the listening area both sideways and up to screen level for a more immersive surround effect.
- Game Pro: Connect your gaming console (Xbox one, PS4, Nintendo Switch) and compatible Samsung QLED TV to the Sasmsung Q-Series soundbar to boost your gaming experience. Game Pro Mode delivers optimize sound, while offering clear directional sound to gain the advantage.
- Stereo: Select Standard mode if you simply want to enjoy 2ch stereo playback.
Sound Technologies: The Samsung HW-Q950A offers advanced sound technologies to make sure the soundbar system sounds great in any room.
- Q-Symphony: Q-Sympphony synchronizes select 2020-up Samsung QLED TV speakers with the Q-Series soundbar speakers for fuller, more immersive, cinematic sound. This feature requires an HDMI connection (not compatible with Optical Digital or Bluetooth). Compatible 2020-up Samsung QLED TVs include the Q70, Q80, Q85, Q90, Q800, Q900, and Q950 series.
- SpaceFit Sound: SpaceFit Sound automatically calibrates sound to properly fill your room (space) when paired with a 2021 Samsung QLED TV (Q70A Series and up).
- Active Voice Amplifier (AVA): Active Voice Amplifier (AVA) technology helps to emphasize the voices in each scen so you can hear ever line of dialog more clearly.
Audio Settings: The Samsung HW-Q950A soundbar system provides various audio adjustments to customize your listening experience.
- AV Sync: AV Sync can be used to help sync video to audio when connected to a TV. Video may look slower than the audio if it is connected to a digital TV. If this occurs, you can adjust the audio delay time to match the video. You can adjust the AV Sync from 0 to 300ms.
- Equalizer: You can independently adjust the system's Bass & Treble (-6 to +6), or you can go a step further and adjust the system's 7-band EQ (150, 300, 600, 1.2k, 2.5k, 5.0k, 10.0k Hz) from -6 to +6.
- Subwoofer Level: You can independently adjust the volume of the wireless powered subwoofer from -12 to +6, using the system's remote control.
- DRC (Dynamic Range Control): A Dolby Digital soundtrack's dynamic range is compressed making it easier to hear at lower volume levels.
- Turn-On Volume: To protect your hearing, the Volume Restriction function restricts the volume to 20 if you turn on the soundbar system when the volume is set higher than 20.
Mounting Options: The Samsung HW-Q950A's soundbar can be mounted on the wall with the included wall-mount brackets (wall screws not supplied) or simply placed on a table-top. The wireless powered subwoofer can be positioned anywhere in the room (up to 32.8' away from soundbar) to achieve maximum audio performance. The wireless rear speakers can be placed on a shelf, stand, or wall-mounted. The integrated rubber feet allow for safe placement on a piece of furniture. A rear-panel 1/4"-20 threaded insert lets you wall-mount the speaker using an optional wall-mount bracket (sold separately).
Power Requirements: The active soundbar speaker, both wireless rear speakers, and the wireless powered subwoofer will all have to be plugged into an AC power outlet or surge protector (sold separately). The active soundbar includes an AC power adapter with an attached 58" DC cord and detachable 5' AC power cord. The wireless powered sub and rear speakers include a detachable 5' AC power cord.
HDMI 2.1: The Samsung HW-Q950A's soundbar is outfitted with one HDMI 2.1 input and one HDMI 2.1 output (eARC compatible). The HDMI input allows you to connect your Ultra-HD Blu-ray player or cable/satellite box directly to the soundbar and then from its HDMI eARC output to your flat-panel TV. The HDMI input and output support 4K Pass-Through, HDR, 3D video, and eARC.
- 4K + HDCP 2.2: The soundbar's HDMI 2.1 input and output support 4K ultra-HD video; as well as 1080p, 1080i, 720p, and 480p video. The soundbar's HDMI input and output also support HDCP 2.2, which fully complies with the latest copyright protection standard for 4K video transmission.
- HDR (High Dynamic Range) Video: HDR delivers a much higher level of contrast between light and dark to produce an image that is more realistic and closer to what the content creator imagined. This increased contrast reveals the subtle nuances of the image, from detailed blacks and shadows to the brightest whites and colors, plus greater depth. This system supports HDR10 and HDR10+; not compatible with HLG or Dolby Vision HDR formats.
- 3D Ready: The HW-Q950A can pass through 3D video (up to 1080p) from 3D-ready Blu-ray players to 3D-ready TVs, via HDMI. You will also need compatible 3D-ready glasses and 3D-video content.
eARC (Enhanced Audio Return Channel): eARC stands for enhanced Audio Return Channel and supports high-resolution, multichannel sound signals, including Dolby Atmos and DTS:X, to be passed through your TV to the Samsung Q-Series soundbar speaker system. If you connect to a TV with eARC, you can enjoy Dolby Atmos, DTS:X, Dolby TrueHD, Dolby Digital Plus, Dolby Digital, and DTS through the Samsung Q-Series soundbar.
- If you connect to a TV that only supports ARC (Audio Return Channel), the soundbar's HDMI eARC jack will be limited to DTS, Dolby Digital, and Dolby Digital Plus.
- In some cases you may be able to get Dolby Atmos, if the TV offers Dolby Atmos via Dolby Digital Plus through its HDMI ARC jack.
- DTS:X and DTS-HD is not supported via HDMI ARC (must be HDMI eARC).
Optical Digital Input: The Samsung HW-Q950A's soundbar is equipped with an optical (toslink) digital input to connect your television, Blu-ray/DVD player, or satellite/cable box. The optical digital input supports Dolby Digital (5.1ch), DTS (5.1ch), and 2Ch PCM. The optical digital output of some flat-panel TVs only send a Dolby Digital audio signal when receiving Dolby Digital surround sound from the TV's built-in tuner, network connection, or connected USB device; and will output only 2ch PCM from sources connected to the TV via HDMI, or RCA (like your Blue-ray/DVD player or satellite/cable box).
- The optical digital input does not offer support for Dolby Atmos, DTS:X, Dolby Digital Plus, Dolby TrueHD, DTS-HD, or DTS-HDMA.
- The HW-Q950A is not equipped with an analog audio input.
Wireless Audio Streaming
WiFi Certified: The Samsung HW-Q950A features built-in 2.4GHz/5GHz dual-band WiFi (802.11b/g/n) for a wireless network connection to your home's network WiFi router. A wireless WiFi network connection is required for Amazon Alexa, Apple AirPlay 2, and Tap Sound. The speaker system is not equipped with an Ethernet jack for a hardwired network connection.
Alexa Music Services: The Samsung HW-Q950A offers built-in Amazon Alexa with support for hands-free access and voice control of select online music services. Use your voice to access and control your favorite online music services - such as Amazon Music, Apple Music, Pandora, TuneIn, iHeartRadio, Tidal, Spotify Connect, and more. You can also upload your personal music collection from iTunes, Google Play Music, and more to your music library on Amazon and then stream your music through the Samsung soundbar system. Simply ask for your favorite artist or song, or request a specific genre or mood. You can also search for music by lyrics, when a song or album was released, or let Alexa pick the music for you.
- WiFi setup will be done using the SmartThings app (for Apple iOS 12.0+ and Android OS 7.0+) on your compatible mobile device.
- You'll also need to download the Amazon Alexa App (for Apple iOS 11.0+ and Android OS 6.0+) onto your compatible smartphone or tablet device.
- The HW-Q950A is limited to music functionality only through Amazon Alexa. Other services provided by Amazon (such as news and weather) can only be accessed through your Amazon Alexa device's speaker.
AirPlay 2 with Siri: AirPlay 2 is an advanced and easy-to-use wireless multiroom audio platform for iTunes, Apple Music, and other compatible Apple iOS apps. With AirPlay 2 you can play any audio from your Apple iOS device (running iOS 11.4 or later) or Mac computer (running OS X 10.13.2) on the Samsung soundbar system and other compatible AirPlay 2 speakers throughout your home. You can choose to play audio in one room, play the same audio in grouped rooms, or play the same audio in every room. If you are an Apple Music subscriber, you can even play different music in different rooms (you can control and group directly from Apple's Music App and Home app on your Apple iOS device). You'll be able to ask Siri-enabled devices (like your Apple iPhone, iPad, or Watch) to control playback of your Apple Music content on the soundbar speaker system. You can even watch videos and movies from YouTube and Netflix on your compatible Apple iOS device or Mac computer with perfectly synced audio on the Samsung HW-Q950A system.
Tap Sound (For Android): Tap Sound (for Android) allows you to mirror and stream music from your Android OS smartphone or tablet on the Samsung HW-Q950A soundbar using the SmartThings App, over a wireless WiFi network connection. Tap sound is only compatible with select Samsung mobile devices with Android OS 8.1 and above (not compatibel with Apple iOS and other mobile devices).
Built-in Bluetooth: The Samsung HW-Q950A features built-in Bluetooth 4.2 for wireless connection between the soundbar speaker system and your Bluetooth-enabled mobile devices for wireless music streaming, as well as a wireless connection between the soundbar speaker and Bluetooth A2DP enabled TVs. The HW-Q950A's Bluetooth function has a wireless range of approximately 32.8'.
- Bluetooth Audio Streaming: You can wirelessly stream stored music and music apps from your Bluetooth-enabled devices; like your smartphone, tablet, computer, or laptop to the Samsung HW-Q950A and enjoy music with high quality stereo sound, all without wires. You can even connect two different Bluetooth source devices at the same time and seamlessly switch between both devices. SBC and AAC Bluetooth codecs are supported. The HW-Q950A's remote can be used to control Play/Pause and Skip functions (advanced music navigation is still handled from your Bluetooth source device. The HW-Q950A does not display song/artist information (song/artist info is still viewed on your Bluetooth source device).
- Wireless TV Connection: You can simplify the installation of the HW-Q950A by eliminating the need for a wired connection between a Bluetooth-enabled TV and the soundbar. Simply plug the soundbar and the subwoofer into AC power and follow the simple pairing instructions to wirelessly connect the soundbar to a Bluetooth A2DP enabled TV. When a TV is connected using Bluetooth, audio is transmitted in stereo (not Dolby Digital or DTS). Only one TV can be paired and connected at a time.
Built-In Alexa With Microphone: The Samsung HW-Q950A features built-in Alexa with an integrated microphone. Now you can control the soundbar system with just your voice. You can ask "Alexa" to turn on/off the system, change the input source, select an online music service, set the volume level, mute the volume, and stop playback. You can also use the HW-Q950A's built-in Alexa like any other Alexa Echo device and ask non-soundbar related commands (like information about the weather, traffic, news, sports, etc) or have Alexa control your smart home devices.
- You'll need to download the Amazon Alexa App (for Apple iOS 11.0+ and Android OS 6+) onto your compatible smartphone or tablet device.
- In the SmartThings app (for Apple iOS 12.0+ and Android OS 7.0+), you will need to change the Soundbar's name to one that can be recognized by Amazon Alexa.
Note: The Amazon Alexa Voice control feature requires that the Samsung soundbar be connected to your home's WiFi network router and internet service provider.
SmartThings App: Use the SmartThings app (for Apple iOS 12.0+ and Android OS 7.0+) to turn your compatible smartphone or tablet into a remote control for the HW-Q950A system. You can also use the app to access internet radio and select online music services, as well as music libraries on your Apple iOS or Android device. In addition, the SmartThings app is used to connect the HW-Q950Asystem to your WiFi network and enable Amazon Alexa compatibility with an Amazon Echo device (sold separately - see Accessories Tab).Firmware & software updates are alsp done through the SmartThings app.
Remote & Top-Panel Controls: The included IR remote control provides wireless operation of the Samsung HW-Q950A system. There are also top-panel controls (including Power, Source, and Volume) on the soundbar speaker.
TV Remote Control: When the HW-Q950A system is connected to a Samsung Smart TV (released in 2017 or later), the soundbar can be controlled using the TV's remote control. This function also allows you to use the TV menu to adjust the soundfield and various settings, as well as the volume and mute. You can also program Sony, LG, Vizio, Sharp, Panasonic, and Toshiba TV remotes to control Power/On Off, Volume Up/Down, and Mute functions of the HW-Q950A soundbar system.
Auto Power On/Off: The Samsung HW-Q950A soundbar system offers Auto Power On/Off functionality.
- Power Link (Auto On): The wireless audio soundbar system is automatically turned on when you turn on your TV or any device connected to the wireless audio soundbar system with an optical cable.
- Bluetooth Power On: If a previously paired Bluetooth device (including a Samsung SoundConnect compatible TV) tries to pair with the soundbar when the Bluetooth Power On function is activated and the soundbar is turned off, the soundbar turns on automatically.
- Auto Off: If a TV or any device connected to the HW-Q950A soundbar system is off and there is no audio signal, the soundbar system will turn off after 5 minutes.
4 questions already asked