About the Samsung WMN-M15EB No Gap Wall Mount
Samsung's "no-gap" mounting solution
Samsung's No Gap Wall Mount offers an easy way to position select 55" and 65" Samsung QLED TVs flush against the wall.
The minimal gap between wall and TV — 0 to 1/4" depending on the TV model — is possible because the part that attaches to the TV fits a carved out area on the back of the set.
This no-gap design still allows you to tilt your Samsung QLED TV downward up to 10°. This means you can mount your TV high on the wall — like over a fireplace — and tilt it downward for a better viewing angle.
- designed specifically to wall-mount compatible 2019, 2018 & 2017 55" and 65" Samsung QLED TVs
- 2019 models (Q90R and Q900R series)
- 2018 models (Q7FN and Q9FN series)
- 2017 models (Q7FM, Q8CM and Q9FM series)
- TV weight limit: 77 lbs.
- mounts your TV to the wall with a gap of 0 to 1/4"
- tilt mechanism allows you to tilt the TV downward up to 10° for a better viewing angle
- stud-mounting required (included wall bracket plate works with 16" OC studs only)
- hardware included for mounting the bracket to wood studs or a concrete wall
- Note: This wall-mount bracket does not support standard VESA mounting patterns and is only compatible with the Samsung QLED TVs listed above
- warranty: 1 year
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
- MFR # WMN-M15EB/ZA
What's in the box:
- Wall bracket
- TV bracket
- 2 Support brackets
- 2 Magnetic plates
- 2 Two-pieces threaded adapters
- Four M4x14mm bolts
- Four M4x8mm bolts
- Two M8x14mm bolts
- Two M8x10mm bolts
- Two M8x15mm bolts
- Two M8x35mm bolts
- Six 2.125"(L) wood-screws
- Six 2.25"(L) concrete-anchors
- Four 1.375"(L) wood-screws
- Four 1.625"(L) concrete-anchors
- 4 Self-adhesive foam blocks
- 4 Self-adhesive felt pads
- 4 Sticky-pads
- 7 White stickers
- Wall-Mount Template
- Contents sheet
- Installation Guide (for 2019 QLED)
- Installation Guide (for 2018 QLED)
- Installation Guide (for 2017 QLED)
- "Standard Installation Requirements by Wall Type" sheet
- "Cautions When Installing" booklet
- "Installation Method" note
- Warranty Information
Thanks for submitting your review
More details on the Samsung WMN-M15EB No Gap Wall Mount
TV Compatibility: The Samsung WMN-M15E No Gap Wall-Mount is designed specifically to wall mount select 2017 to 2019 Samsung 55" to 65" QLED TVs (all mounting hardware included).
- 2019 Models: Q90R, Q900R, LS03R Series
- 2018 Models: Q7FN, Q7CN, Q9FN Series
- 2017 Models: Q7FM, Q7CM, Q8CM, Q9FM Series
Notes: This wall-mount bracket does not support standard VESA mounting patterns and is only compatible with the Samsung QLED series TVs listed above.
No Gap Design: The Samsung WMN-M15E mounts your compatible Samsung QLED TV to the wall with nearly no gap (between 0.079" and 0.275" based on model TV, wall type, and installation). The distance between the wall and the left or right side of the TV may be different depending on the wall and installation conditions. A larger gap between the back of the QLED TV and the wall may occur if the wall is not 100% flat or is constructed off angle to the floor (or if the wall-mount installation is done incorrectly).
Tilt Mechanism: The Samsung WMN-M15E No Gap Wall-Mount allows you to tilt your Samsung QLED series TV downward 10-degrees (maximum tilt will depend on size of TV). This allows you to mount your TV high on the wall (like over a fireplace) and tilt it downward for a better viewing angle.
Wood Stud & Concrete Installation: The Samsung WMN-M15E comes with the appropriate hardware to mount the bracket to wood studs or a concrete wall. The included wall bracket plate supports 16" OC wood studs (24" OC is not supported) using the supplied hardware. In addition, anchors are supplied for concrete wall installation.
- TV Bracket Dimensions: 6.75" (w) x 9.0" (h) x 0.625" (d)
- Wall Bracket Dimensions: 20.5" (w) x 5.375" (h) x 0.6875" (d)
Level Adjustment: Once your QLED TV is installed on the No Gap Wall-Mount, you can level up the TV by adjusting the horizontal level of the WMN-M15E from 1-degree to 2-degrees. If you cannot level up the TV with this adjustment, then you need to reinstall the bracket to the wall and TV.