About the Samsung One Invisible Connection Cable
Simple and clean
Simple and clean
This high-quality cable gives you extra reach when hooking up the One Connect hub included with Samsung's premium 8K TVs. You can tuck the hub out of sight with your other A/V gear and connect your TV screen with this single, nearly invisible cable. It's an especially tidy solution for folks who are wall-mounting their TV.
- combined power and data cable for connecting compatible Samsung QLED 8K TVs to One Connect hub
- high-speed data transmission: 40 Gbps
- length: 16.4 ft.
- warranty: 1 year
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
- MFR # VG-SOCA05/ZA
What's in the box:
Samsung One Invisible Connection Cable owner's manual
- 16.4' One Connect Cable
- 2 Cable-guides
- 2 Cable-bend covers
- Right-angle connector clamp
- One Connect Cable Guide
- Warranty Information
Samsung One Invisible Connection Cable reviews
Thanks for submitting your review
This review was collected as part of a promotion
More details on the Samsung One Invisible Connection Cable
16.4' One Connect Cable: Replace the 8' One Connect Cable that comes with your 2021-2023 Samsung Neo QLED 8K TV or 2022 Samsung 4K Neo QLED TV with this 16.4' One Connect Cable (VG-SOCA05) for longer distances between the Samsung TV and its Slim One Connect Box.
- Compatible TVs: The VG-SOCA05 One Connect Cable is compatible with select 2021-2022 Samsung Neo QLED 8K TVs - including the QN900A, QN900B, QN900C, QN800A, QN800B, and QN800C; as well as 2022 Samsung Neo QLED 4K TVs including the QN95B.
- 8K (40Gbps): The Samsung One Connect Cable supports up to 40Gbps ultra-high speed bandwidth for 8K video, mulitchannel audio, and power transmission.
- Directional Connectors: The One Connect Cable features directional connectors on each end; one for the Slim One Connect Box and one for the Neo QLED 8K TV. The Slim One Connect Box connector measures 1.1875" (w) x 0.5625" (h) x 2.25" (d), and the TV connector measures 2.125" (w) x 0.5" (h) x 3.0625" (d).
- Cable Diameter: The cable portion of the One Connect Cable measures 0.25" (diameter). Do not bend the One Connect Cable at a 90-degree or greater angle, as this will damage the cable. The One Connect cable is not rated for in-wall use, but can be run through 2.5" conduit.
6 questions already asked