About the Samsung Sound+ SWA-W700
I always recommending adding a subwoofer to your sound bar, whenever possible. It delivers deep, powerful bass — plus it frees up the bar to do it's thing. Since the bar's built-in drivers don't have to produce low end, they can focus on the frequencies that they are better equipped to handle. So you get better all-around TV sound. The Samsung Sound+ SWA-700 plugs into the wall and connects wirelessly to Samsung HW-MS650, HW-MS6500 or Samsung HW-MS750 sound bar.
- adds deep bass to the Samsung HW-MS650, HW-MS6500, and Samsung HW-MS750 sound bars
- connects wirelessly for flexible placement
- range: 30 feet
- We recommend placing along the front of the viewing area for optimal sound
- automatically tunes bass response to complement the connected sound bar
- solid construction with "unibody" design
- looks similar from front to back
- built-in amplifier (connects to AC outlet for power)
- distortion canceling technology predicts when woofer could rattle
- plays solid, stable sounds that help control woofer movement
- 12-3/4"W x 13-1/2"H x 12-3/4"D
- weight: 32 lbs.
- only compatible with Samsung Sound+ sound bars
- warranty: 1 year
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
- MFR # SWA-W700/ZA
What's in the box:
- Wireless powered sub
- 5' AC power cord
- Wireless dongle
- 2 Dongle holders
- 2 Screws
- User Manual
Samsung Sound+ SWA-W700 reviews
Thanks for submitting your review
More details on the Samsung Sound+ SWA-W700
Features & specs
|Woofer Size (inches)||10|
|Low-Pass Crossover Freq||N/A|
|High-Pass Crossover Freq||N/A|
|Amplifier Output (watts)||---|
|Frequency Response||27-120 Hz|
|Speaker Parts Warranty||1 Year|
|Speaker Labor Warranty||1 Year|
|Amplifier Parts Warranty||1 Year|
|Amplifier Labor Warranty||1 Year|
Compatibility: You can add Samsung's SWA-W700 wireless powered sub to a Samsung Sound+ series soundbar - like the HW-MS550, HW-MS560, HW-MS650, HW-MS651, HW-MS660, HW-MS661, HW-MS6500, HW-MS6501, HW-MS6510, HW-MS6511, HW-MS750, HW-MS751, HW-MS760, and HW-MS761 (all sold separately).
- The included Wireless Dongle must be installed and connected to your compatible Samsung Sound+ series soundbar's proprietary "WIRELESS" port, in order for the soundbar speaker to send a wireless audio signal to the SWA-700 powered sub.
- The Wireless Dongle that comes with the SWA-W700 can also be used in conjunction with Samsung's SWA-9000S Wireless Surround Kit (305SWA9KS, sold separately).
Wireless Connectivity: The Samsung SWA-W700 wirelessly pairs with your compatible Samsung Sound+ series soundbar. It has a wireless range of approximately 30'.
10" Woofer: The SWA-W700 wireless powered subwoofer is outfitted with a rear-firing 10" woofer in an acoustic suspension (sealed) enclosure for ultra-deep bass performance between 27Hz to 120Hz. The woofer cone is made of polypropylene, while the surround is made of rubber.
Seamless, Elegant Design: Seamless front and back, the SWA-W700 is simple and elegant, with a timeless unibody design.
Power Requirements: The SWA-W700 wireless powered subwoofer comes with a detachable 5' AC power cord which will need to be plugged into an AC wall outlet or surge protector (sold separately).
Q Crutchfield asked: Why did you buy this?
1 question already asked