- IR (infrared) emitter for Xantech distributed A/V systems
- dual-input design allows a single emitter to be shared by two IR sources
- two separate control systems can relay commands to a component using a single emitter
- supports "Expansion mode" with Xantech controllers in a single-source, multi-zone setup
- this reduces the number of emitters needed for installation
- total length: 13 ft.
- individual input lead length: 10 ft.
- emitter dimensions: 9/16"W x 1/4"H x 5/8"D
- warranty: lifetime
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
- MFR # 283TPD
What's in the box:
- 13' IR Emitter w/ dual male 3.5mm mono plugs
- 4 Adhesive pads
- Installation instructions
Thanks for submitting your review
More details on the Xantech Designer Two-Plug Blink Emitter
Overview: The Xantech 283TPD Twin-Plug Designer Emitter allows a single piece of electronic component to be operated by two different IR controllers (sold separately). The 283TPD features a 9/16" IR emitter that can adhere to the IR sensor on a component, and two male 3.5mm mono plugs on the other end, for plugging into an IR controller, extender, or connecting block. Each mono cable is "diode" isolated from the other to avoid any IR feedback to the controllers. The emitter features an outer shell that is IR transparent, allowing a hand-held remote to still operate the equipment, even with the emitter attached to the IR sensor. A visible red LED in the emitter provides visual feedback when receiving commands. Four additional adhesive pads are provided, allowing the emitter to be reinstalled on other equipment.
- Total Length: 13'
- IR Emitter Cable: 3'
- (2) 3.5mm Mono Cables: 10'