About the Xantech XT-HDBT-SP14-4K-KIT
Show content on up to four displays at the same time
Show content on up to four displays at the same time
Xantech's XT-HDBT-SP14-4K-KIT lets you send content from an HDMI source to up to four TVs or monitors around your home or office. It's useful for showing digital signage in multiple locations at a retail store, or presenting a slide deck from your computer to a bank of monitors around a large conference room.
How this system works
Connect your source to the transmitter via an HDMI cable. This base unit feeds signal to the four included receivers via CAT-6 Ethernet cable. Each receiver connects to a TV, projector, or monitor via another HDMI cable.
Note: HDMI and Ethernet cables are not included.
- system distributes 4K video to up to 4 displays at the same time
- passes 4K UHD (Ultra High Definition) content at up to 60 frames per second
- ideal for displaying digital signage in a retail or office space
1x4 HDBaseT HDMI splitter:
- sends signal to included receivers via CAT-6 Ethernet cable (not included)
- supports an HDMI source like a Blu-ray player, cable or satellite box, security system, or computer
- supports 1080p video transmission up to 70 meters/230 ft.
- supports 4K video transmission up to 40 meters/131 ft.
- HDMI "loop out" for sending signal to an additional local display near the splitter
- HDCP 2.2 compliant
- supports multichannel surround sound formats, including Dolby Atmos®
- analog and digital audio breakouts for sending signal to an external sound system
- coaxial digital output
- 3.5mm stereo mini analog output
- 4-way switch lets you select from multiple EDID ("HDMI handshake") options
- LED indicators for power, input, and output status
- mounting kit included
- 11-3/8"W x 1-1/4"H x 6-1/8"D
- weight: 4.4 lbs.
HDBaseT HDMI-over-Ethernet receivers (4x):
- receives audio and video signals over long Ethernet cable runs
- converts Ethernet to HDMI
- connects to your TV or monitor with a short HDMI cable (not included)
- supports PoH (power over HDBaseT) for flexible installation options
- each receiver draws power from the splitter so no local power supply is required at the display location
- 4-5/16"W x 1-1/8"H x 2-7/8"D (each)
- mounting kits included
- system warranty: 2 years
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
- MFR # XT-HDBT-SP14-4K-KIT
What's in the box:
- One HDBaseT Splitter
- Four HDBaseT 4K Receivers
- AC Power supply w/ attached 39" DC cord (12VDC/5A output)
- Four 58" AC power cords (US/UK/EU/AUS)
- 10 Mounting brackets
- 30 Screws
- Quickstart guide
Thanks for submitting your review
More details on the Xantech XT-HDBT-SP14-4K-KIT
Overview: The Xantech XT-HDBT-SP14-4K-KIT is a 1x4 4K UHD HDBaseT splitter designed to distribute a single HDMI source out to four included XT-HDBT-EX70-4K Receivers, at distances up to 230' for 1080p signals and up to 130' for 4K UHD signals, using CAT 5 or 6 cable (not included). The HDBaseT Splitter transmits HDMI signals, along with bi-directional IR (Infrared) and PoH (Power over HDBaseT) simultaneously to each of the 4 HDBT (RJ-45) outputs. The XT-HDBT-SP14-4K-KIT HDBaseT Splitter also includes an HDMI pass-thru jack, digital and analog audio breakouts, and EDID management.
Note: CAT 5 or 6 cable is required for connection and must be purchased separately.
- Advanced HDBaseT Technology: Allows uncompressed video and audio to be transmitted with zero latency.
- Copy Protection: The HDMI splitter is HDCP 2.2 copy protection compliant, allowing playback of the latest 4K sources.
- HDMI Formats: All current HDMI formats are supported including Dolby TrueHD, Dolby Atmos, Dolby Digital Plus, and DTS-HD Master Audio.
- 4K: The Xantech Splitter Kit supports 4K UHD (Ultra-High Definition) video transmission up to 130', including the following resolutions: 3840 x 2160 @30Hz 4:4:4, 4096 x 2160 @24Hz 4:4:4, and 4K @60Hz 4:2:0.
- EDID: The XT-HDBT-SP14-4K-KIT manages EDID (Extended Display Identification Data) communications from the source to the display, ensuring the best video resolution and audio format is provided. Normally, this data is used by the playback source to determine the best resolution and audio, based on the display's specifications. When multiple displays are connected together or video matrix switching is introduced, many variables can arise, causing connection delays. An EDID 4-switch DIP selector on the splitter lets you manually select the type of video and audio signal being sent out to the connected display (see list below).
- PoH: The HDMI Splitter can simultaneously power each of the included XT-HDBT-EX70-4K Receivers via the CAT 5/6 connection using PoH (Power over HDBaseT).
- Bi-Directional IR: IR Inputs and outputs on both the Splitter and on each Receiver allow for bi-directional transmission of IR signals from each device.
Supported Video Formats & Resolutions: Selectable via the EDID DIP switch panel:
- HDMI 1080p @60Hz/ 2ch. PCM
- HDMI 1080p @60Hz/ 5.1ch. PCM, DTS, Dolby
- HDMI 1080p @60Hz/ 7.1ch. PCM, DTS, Dolby, HD
- HDMI 1080i @60Hz/ 2ch. PCM
- HDMI 1080i @60Hz/ 5.1ch. PCM, DTS, Dolby
- HDMI 1080i @60Hz/ 7.1ch. PCM, DTS, Dolby, HD
- HDMI 4K @60Hz 4:2:0 + 4K @30Hz 4:4:4/ 2ch. PCM
- HDMI 4K @60Hz 4:2:0 + 4K @30Hz 4:4:4:/ 5.1ch. PCM, DTS, Dolby
- HDMI 4K @60Hz 4:2:0 + 4K @30Hz 4:4:4/ 7.1ch. PCM, DTS, Dolby, HD
- HDMI 4K @60Hz 4:4:4/ 2ch. PCM
- HDMI 4K @60Hz 4:4:4/ 5.1ch. PCM, DTS, Dolby
- HDMI 4K @60Hz 4:4:4/ 7.1ch. PCM, DTS, Dolby, HD
- DVI 1280x1024 @60Hz/ No audio
- DVI 1920x1080 @60Hz/ No audio
- DVI 1920x1200 @60Hz/ No audio
- Copy EDID from HDMI Output 1
Mounting: The XT-HDBT-SP14-4K-KIT includes two mounting brackets each for the Splitter and four Receivers, allowing them to be secured to a shelf or equipment panel.
Splitter Connections, Controls, & Indicators:
- Power: A front-panel push-button powers the system On/Off.
- Status LEDs: Front-panel LEDs can light to indicate Power, active HDMI input/output ports, as well as active HDBT outputs.
- Firmware Update: A front-panel micro-B USB port on the Splitter can be used for updating the system firmware.
- HDMI Input & Output: Two rear-panel HDMI jacks are provided; one for the HDMI input signal to be distributed to each of the Receiver units, and an HDMI Output ("loop-out") for passing the input signal back out to a display.
- HDBT Outputs (x4): Provide the HDBaseT (RJ-45) output connections for running to each of the Receivers.
- IR In: A 3.5mm jack can be used with an optional Xantech 12VDC IR receiver or third party control system (both sold separately) to transmit IR commands to each of the connected HDBaseT Receivers.
- IR Output: A second 3.5mm jack is provided for use with an optional Xantech 12VDC IR emitter (sold separately).
- Audio Breakout (De-embedding): A coaxial digital (S/PDIF) and a 3.5mm analog audio jack provide concurrent audio outputs, with the 3.5mm jack supporting 2-channel PCM input signals only. The coax digital output can provide up to 7.1 channels of de-embedded digital audio.
- EDID: A 4-switch DIP selector lets you select the video and audio output types.
- Power: The Xantech Splitter includes an AC power supply (12VDC/5A output) that attaches to a rear-panel input socket. The attaching power cable includes a threaded locking-collar for a secure connection. Each of the four included Receivers can be powered from the Splitter using PoH.
Receiver Connections & Indicators:
- HDBT In: An RJ-45 HDBaseT input connects to one of the Splitter's 4 outputs for the HDMI signal. A corresponding Link LED will light when an active connection is established.
- HDMI Output: Provides the connection to a monitor or display. A corresponding Link LED will light when an active HDMI connection is established.
- IR Input & Output: Two 3.5mm jacks can be used with an optional IR receiver or emitter.
- Power LED: Lights when the Receiver is powered on.
- Power Input: A 12VDC/2A input lets you use an optional Xantech
- Note: The power connection is not required when the Receiver is connected to the Splitter via a CAT 5 or 6 cable.