About the Xantech XT-SP14-4K18G
Send an HDMI signal to up to four displays
Have an HDMI source that you want to display on multiple TVs or monitors? This four-output HDMI splitter from Xantech makes it easy — simply connect your HDMI cables and you're ready to go. It supports resolutions up to 4K, making it compatible with nearly any HDMI source.
- 1 input/4 output HDMI splitter
- supports HDMI 2.0 and HDCP 2.2
- passes 4K UHD (Ultra High Definition) content at up to 60 frames per second
- supports 3D-encoded content
- supports multichannel surround sound formats, including Dolby Atmos®
- analog and digital audio breakouts for sending signal to an external sound system
- coaxial digital output
- 3.5mm stereo mini analog output
- 4-way switch lets you select from multiple EDID ("HDMI handshake") options
- LED indicators for power, input, and output status
- AC power adapter included
- 7-15/16"W x 7/8"H x 3-5/8"D
- weight: 1.1 lbs.
- warranty: 2 years
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
- MFR # XT-SP14-4K18G
What's in the box:
- 1x4 HDMI Splitter
- AC Power supply w/ attached 58" cable terminated in a DC plug with locking collar (5V/2A output)
- 4 Outlet adapters (US/EU/UK/AUS)
- 2 Mounting brackets
- Six 4mm screws
- Quickstart guide
Thanks for submitting your review
More details on the Xantech XT-SP14-4K18G
Overview: The Xantech XT-SP14-4K18G is a 1x4 HDMI splitter designed to distribute HDMI signals from a single source to up to 4 displays. The XT-SP14-4K18G supports the full HDMI 2.0 specification and is HDCP 2.2 compliant. The 1x4 HDMI splitter also supports video resolutions up to 4K/UHD @60Hz, with 4:4:4 chroma sampling and HDMI data rates up to 18Gbps. Other features include:
- Signal Support: The HDMI splitter supports all industry-standard video resolutions including VGA-WUXGA, 480i-4K, and 3D video signals.
- HDMI Formats: All current HDMI formats are supported including Dolby TrueHD, Dolby Atmos, Dolby Digital Plus, and DTS-HD Master Audio.
- EDID: The Xantech HDMI splitter manages EDID (Extended Display Identification Data) communications from the source to the display, ensuring the best video resolution and audio format is provided. An EDID 4-switch DIP selector lets you select the type of video and audio signal being used. Normally, this data is used by the playback source to determine the best resolution and audio, based on the display's specifications. When multiple displays are connected together or video matrix switching is introduced, many variables can arise, causing connection delays. An EDID 4-switch DIP selector on the splitter lets you manually select the type of video and audio signal being sent out to the connected display (see list below).
- Audio Breakout: A rear-panel coaxial digital (S/PDIF) and a 3.5mm analog audio jack provide concurrent audio outputs, with the 3.5mm jack supporting 2-channel PCM signals only.
- Status LEDs: Front-panel LEDs indicate Power and active HDMI input/output ports.
- Firmware Update: A rear-panel micro-B USB port can be
used for updating the unit's firmware.
Note: HDMI CEC is not supported.
Applications: The Xantech 1x4 HDMI splitter is designed for both commercial and residential applications.
- Residential: Residential installations include distributing an Ultra HD Blu-ray or other HD signal to multiple televisions or projectors in an AV system.
- TV Showrooms: The XT-SP14-4K18G can be used for properly demonstrating 4K programming in a retail environment.
- Professional AV: The 1x4 HDMI splitter is ideal for conferences and presentations requiring highly detailed 4K graphics, 3D renderings, simulations, and more.
Mounting: The XT-SP14-4K18G includes 2 mounting brackets that allow the HDMI splitter to be secured to a shelf or equipment panel.
Power: The Xantech HDMI splitter includes an AC power supply (5VDC/2A output) that attaches to a rear-panel input socket. The attaching power cable includes a threaded locking-collar for a secure connection.
Supported Video Formats & Resolutions: Selectable via the EDID DIP switch panel:
- HDMI 1080p @60Hz/ 2ch. PCM
- HDMI 1080p @60Hz/ 5.1ch. PCM, DTS, Dolby
- HDMI 1080p @60Hz/ 7.1ch. PCM, DTS, Dolby, HD
- HDMI 1080i @60Hz/ 2ch. PCM
- HDMI 1080i @60Hz/ 5.1ch. PCM, DTS, Dolby
- HDMI 1080i @60Hz/ 7.1ch. PCM, DTS, Dolby, HD
- HDMI 4K @60Hz 4:2:0 + 4K @30Hz 4:4:4/ 2ch. PCM
- HDMI 4K @60Hz 4:2:0 + 4K @30Hz 4:4:4:/ 5.1ch. PCM, DTS, Dolby
- HDMI 4K @60Hz 4:2:0 + 4K @30Hz 4:4:4/ 7.1ch. PCM, DTS, Dolby, HD
- HDMI 4K @60Hz 4:4:4/ 2ch. PCM
- HDMI 4K @60Hz 4:4:4/ 5.1ch. PCM, DTS, Dolby
- HDMI 4K @60Hz 4:4:4/ 7.1ch. PCM, DTS, Dolby, HD
- DVI 1280x1024 @60Hz/ No audio
- DVI 1920x1080 @60Hz/ No audio
- DVI 1920x1200 @60Hz/ No audio
- Copy EDID from HDMI Output 1