About the Kanto DM2000
Raise your productivity
Raise your productivity
Work with two monitors? Get them off your desk with the Kanto DM2000 mount. The DM2000 lets you adjust each screen separately for optimal viewing. The mount clamps to the edge of your table or desk, making installation simple. Hidden channels in the articulating arms keep cables untangled and out of sight.
Each articulated arm moves independently, and can be adjusted from 12” to 28-1/2" above your desk. Each bracket swivels up to 90° depending on screen size, and tilts 155° for ideal placement. You can rotate your screens a full 360° for landscape or portrait orientation.
The DM2000 supports two screens up to 27”, and weighing up to 19.8 lbs. each.
- supports two monitors with 13"-27" screen size
- adjustable articulating arms
- each arm supports 19.8 lbs.
- arms extend up to 18"
- supports VESA mounting hole patterns from 75 x 75mm to 100 x 100mm
- monitor height is adjustable from 12" to 28-1/2" above your desk
- each bracket:
- rotates 360°
- tilts +90° to -65°
- swivels 90°
- C-clamp for desktops up to 3" thick
- channels in arms hide cables
- aluminum powder-coated construction
- center post: 21-1/8"H x 4-5/16" diameter
- weight: 7.8 lbs.
- warranty: 5 years
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
- MFR # DM2000
What's in the box:
- 2 Mounting arms
- 2 Monitor brackets (pre-installed)
- Mounting pole
- Mounting base
- Mounting clamp (pre-installed)
- 2 Mounting collars
- 2 Cable clips
- Eight M4 x 12mm screws
- 10 Cable-ties
- 4 Self-adhesive pads
- 3mm Hex-key
- 5mm Hex-key
- 8mm Hex-key
- User Manual
Thanks for submitting your review
More details on the Kanto DM2000
Compatibility: The Kanto DM2000 Desktop Monitor Mount is designed for practically any desk edge measuring 0.3" to 3" thick or grommet hole measuring 2.0" in diameter. The DM2000 can hold two monitors with screen sizes of 13" to 27" and a weight up to 19.8 lbs each. Your display monitors will need a VESA mounting pattern of 75x75mm to 100x100mm with 4mm (M4) threaded inserts.
Aluminum & Steel Construction: The Kanto DM2000 features a low profile design that makes it easy to maintain a clutter-free desktop. Its constructed of aluminum and steel with a durable powder-coated black finish.
Adjustable Mounting Arm: The DM2000 allows you to position your monitors exactly where you want it in order to reduce strain on your back and neck. Its articulating arm allows you to easily raise, tilt, pan and swivel your monitors into the most optimal viewing position, and can be easily elevated to ensure proper line-of-sight.
- You are able to adjust the height of the articulating arm to place the center of your monitors anywhere between 12" and 28.5" from your desk, depending on screen size.
- You can also tilt your monitors up to 65° forwards or 90° backwards in order to reduce glare and maintain proper line-of-sight.
- You'll be able to rotate the monitors 360° for a portrait or landscape orientation.
- For an up-close view, extend the monitor arms up to 18" towards you.
Cable Management: Along with detachable plastic covers, the DM2000 allows you to route your cables through its support arm to keep your work area looking tidy.