About the Kanto FMC4
A commercial-grade mount for home or business
A commercial-grade mount for home or business
The Kanto FMC4 TV wall mount is ideal for both business and home use. Its articulating arm extends your TV as far as 26" from the wall, and the whole arm assembly can slide 20" laterally for optimal placement. You can level your TV horizontally after mounting, swivel the screen up to 135° in either direction, or tilt it up or down to avoid glare.
This solid steel mount features a durable powder coat finish. Detachable clips keep TV cables and cords secured. The FMC4 can support TVs with screen sizes between 30" and 60" and weighing up to 100 lbs.
- designed for TVs 30"-60"
- supports up to 100 lbs.
- fits VESA mounting hole patterns from 100 x 100mm to 600 x 400mm
- articulating arm extends TV up to 26"
- swivel range: ±135°
- tilt range: +10° to -5°
- sliding pivot point moves 20" left or right
- adjustable horizontal leveling
- detachable clips hold cables and cords tightly to mount
- wide wall plate accommodates dual studs with up to 24" spacing
- stud mounting required
- mounting hardware included
- solid steel construction with powder-coated finish
- 26-13/16"W x 17-11/16"H x 3-1/8"D (up to 26" fully extended)
- weight: 21.6 lbs.
- warranty: 5 years
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
- MFR # FMC4
What's in the box:
- Wall-mount bracket with articulating arm assembly
- 2 TV brackets
- Four M5x15mm screws
- Four M5x25mm screws
- Four M6x15mm screws
- Four M6x25mm screws
- 8x20mm screws
- Four M8x35mm screws
- Four M8x50mm screws
- 6 Lag-bolts
- 6 Concrete-anchors
- 4 Screw washers
- 4 Lag-bolt washers
- Eight 5mm spacers
- Four 10mm spacers
- 3 Allen-keys
- User Manual
- Mounting Template
Kanto FMC4 reviews
Thanks for submitting your review
More details on the Kanto FMC4
Features & specs
|Mount Type||Wall Mount|
|Roll (Level) Adjustment||Yes|
|Wood Stud (Single)||No|
|Wood Stud (Dual, 16-inch)||Yes|
|Wood Stud (Dual, 24-inch)||Yes|
TV Compatibility: The Kanto FMC4 full-motion corner wall-mount bracket supports 30" to 60" flat-panel TVs that weigh up to 100 lbs. The TV must also meet the following VESA and screw size requirements.
- VESA Sizes: 100x100mm to 600x400mm
- Screw Size: M5, M6, or M8
Note: Additional hardware may be required for your specific model of TV. For example; shorter or longer screws, thicker or slimmer washers or spacers. These additional accessories can often be found at your local hardware store.
Solid Steel Construction: The Kanto FMC4 full-motion corner wall-mount TV bracket is constructed out of solid steel and features a black powder-coated finish.
Full-Motion Design: The Kanto FMC4 features a full-motion design that accommodates a variety of TV viewing positions. The FMC4 offers extension, tilt, swivel, lateral, and level adjustments.
- Extension: The FMC4's telescoping support arm extends 3.125" to 26.0" from the wall, providing enough space for TVs as large as 60".
- Swivel: Depending on the size of your TV and the amount of extension, the Kanto FMC4 sliding TV wall mount can swivel 135° in either direction, depending on screen size. With this range of motion, your TV can be seen from almost every part of the room.
- Tilt: The TV wall mount's ability to tilt 5° backward is useful for lower installations. For higher mount installations, tilting the sliding TV wall mount 10° forward allows you to find the perfect viewing position. To keep the angle of your TV constant, use the included Allen key to tighten the tilt tension on the two hex bolts located on the tilt head.
- Lateral: The mount features a sliding pivot point that can be moved 20" to the left or right. With this function, you can move the entire arm and TV plate laterally across the wall plate for a wide range of viewing options. The adjustable pivot point lets you center your TV perfectly, or move it to either extreme if you need to wrap it around a corner or accommodate off-center studs.
- Level: Sometimes heavier TVs will twist slightly, especially if you shift your TV off-center on the TV plate. With a simple adjustment, level your commercial TV mount horizontally for a perfect alignment
Cable Management: An integrated cable management system allows you to route your power and video cables neatly between the TV and the wall. Now, you'll be able to keep your cables tidy and out of sight for a clean, organized look.
Dual-Stud Installation: The Kanto FMC4 full-motion corner TV wall-mount bracket can accommodate both 16" and 24" stud spacing, and comes with all the hardware you need for wood stud and concrete installation. Tools required for installation include -
- 7/16" bit (wood), 3/16" bit (masonry)
- Socket wrench
- Phillips screwdriver
- Stud finder