About the Kanto M300
The Kanto M300 requires only one wall stud for mounting, making installation simpler. And this wall mount lets you easily position your TV for optimal viewing. The articulated arm can extend your TV out to 19-5/8". And you can swivel your TV from side to side, and tilt it up or down.
This solid steel mount has a durable powder coat finish. Detachable clips keep TV cables and cords secured to the mount's arms. The M300 can support TVs with screen sizes between 26" and 55" and weighing up to 80 lbs.
- designed for TVs 26"-55"
- supports up to 80 lbs.
- articulating arm positions TV as far as 19-5/8" away from wall
- vertical tilt range: +2° to -10° (may vary with size of TV)
- swivel range: ±135°
- detachable clips hold cables and cords tightly to mount
- stud-mounting required
- solid steel construction with powder coated finish
- 13-1/2"W x 12-1/16"H x 2"D (up to 19-5/8" with arm extended)
- weight: 10.1 lbs.
- warranty: 5 years
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
- MFR # M300
What's in the box:
- Articulating wall-mount TV bracket
- 4 Extension brackets
- Four M4x25mm bolts
- Four M5x15mm bolts
- Four M5x25mm bolts
- Four M6x15mm bolts
- Four M6x25mm bolts
- Four M8x20mm bolts
- Four M8x35mm bolts
- Four M8x50mm bolts
- Eight M6x12mm bolts
- Eight M6 nuts
- 4 Washers
- Four 12mm spacers
- Four 5mm spacers
- 4 Lag-bolts
- 4 Anchors
- 4 Washers
- Installation Manual
- Wall-Mount Template
Kanto M300 reviews
Thanks for submitting your review
More details on the Kanto M300
TV Compatibility: The Kanto M300 full-motion wall-mount bracket supports 26" to 55" flat-panel TVs that weigh up to 80 lbs. The TV must meet the following VESA and screw size requirements.
- VESA Sizes: 100x100, 150x100, 200x100, 200x150, 200x200, 200x300, 200x400, 300x200, 300x300, 400x200, 400x300, or 400x400.
- Screw Size: M4, M5, M6, or M8
Note: Additional hardware may be required for your specific model of TV. For example; shorter or longer screws, thicker or slimmer washers or spacers. These additional accessories can often be found at your local hardware store.
Solid Steel Construction: The Kanto M300 full-motion TV wall-mount bracket is constructed out of solid steel and features a powder-coated finish (available in black or white).
Full-Motion Design: The Kanto M300 features a full-motion design that accommodates a variety of TV viewing positions. The M300 offers extension, tilt, swivel, and roll adjustments.
- Extension: The M300 can extend up to 19.6" from the wall and sit as close as 2" from the wall. When fully retracted, the center of your TV will sit 5" to the left or right of where it is mounted. The wall-mount bracket may be visible with smaller TVs when the bracket is fully retracted.
- Tilt: With the use of a simple tightening mechanism, you can easily adjust the to tilt of your TV 1to suit your viewing needs. The tilt mechanism is easily accessible and uses a spring-loaded lever system that requires no tools. Tilt your TV forward up to 10° or backward 2°, and you can simply tighten the head in place at your desired viewing angle.
- Swivel: The M300 provides 135° of swivel in either direction, depending on screen size. Smaller screen sizes will have a larger swivel range, while larger screen sizes will have a smaller swivel range. This is ideal for mounting on pillars or corners, giving you the ability to swivel your TV to watch it in a living room, kitchen or any other adjacent space.
- Roll: You can also raise and lower (+/-3°) the the sides of the TV to make sure the TV is level once it is mounted on the wall.
Cable Management: Built-in cable management tucks your cables out of the way and keeps them neatly and safely organized. Two detachable cable management clips allow you to route your power and video cables neatly from your TV to the wall. In addition, magnetic wall plate covers are also provided to give you a clean, modern look.
Single Stud Installation: The Kanto M300 full-motion TV wall-mount bracket mounts to a single wood stud. Mounting hardware is included for wood stud, brick, and concrete installations. Tools required for installation include -
- 3/16" bit (wood), 3/8" bit (masonry)
- Socket wrench
- Phillips screwdriver
- Stud finder
1 question already asked